• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mystery Character ..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[√]Genuflect
If it's Sephiroth, I'll kill myself.

I really think it's terra, or i am wrong.

That can't be DS if Ven is talking to Terra about DS.

V

V.A.T.13

^ Or it IS the DS and Ven is talking about Terra...
oooOOOOooooo

Ybotx

It looks like its Riku but then again as you said, he's only 5. You know, Maybe Riku met up with Ven before when he was five and thus why it looks like him. And he remember the way the Roxas looked when he fought him in Birth by Sleep thus going easy on him the first fight. I know its farfetched but you never know whats gonna happen next.

tonyusakamaru

tetra it cant be roxas because roxas dosent appear until sora becomes a heartless in kh 1 when he is 14 and right now he is 4.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea, so I've narowed it down
Terra
Aqua
DS
New Character(VAT's Keyblade Master?)

[√]Genuflect
Maybe that's me making a cameo.
Kidding.
I suppose it's Terra.

xazure777x

Could it be terra cause it was said he was on Destiny Island. By the way if you remember that is the same spot Karir stood in the game when she had the school outfit on and sent a letter in the bottle.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I'm gonna weigh in on this and say it's Aqua, only because the hair appears not ot have any spikes or parts that are sticking up. Which is characteristc of Aqua, Riku, and Kairi. We can rule out Riku and Kairi because of their ages.

The ruler

Well I think it maybe related with Riku cause maybe that could be his nobody or it could be the warrior that held Riku's keyblade before he got it.
But what abot Xehanort remember he forgot his past so maybe when this fight was over he probaly forgot all about it.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Riku was around the age of 5 at this time and Riku doesn't have a nobody. They never really picked up the Keyblades of Riku, Sora, and kairi. That was more a point of reference to them.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^^^I know that. Was that adressed to me in the first place?If not sorry. If so, I was just saying it's not, and if anyone says it is..Killing spree, no joke.

Stars

リク
I mean the one who saying the mystery character is Riku.. =)
But i still don't get why they say the person is Riku..

Stars

リク
@ven_013: Lol.. but i see other ppl in other forum, they all agree the person is Riku.. i guess you are in killing spree now..

or else i think is VAT's master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back