• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My xion theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Wielding = You can use a kblde anytime u want
Using = Having a keyblade in your hands (given by another) and attacking with it.
Also
Dual Wielding = being able to summon two kblades for use
Using two = having two in your hands (given) and attacking

Duel wielding and using two at the same time are the same thing.

Oh, and STOP DOUBLE POSTING. Use the "Edit" button, that's what it's there for.

Muse

you look atrocious
Quote fail. Oh, and don't double post. There's an edit button right down there for you to use, if you need to.

hey
i know theres probably been tones of these but heres my idea on xions creation.
it'll probably be able to be proven comletely wrong so feel free to correct me.

Why not?

ok
as we all kairi lost her heart in KH1 and being a PoH she created no heartless and creating Namine (in my theory) then Kairi's heart somehow managed to get inside sora on his way to get the heartless kairi back.
when he got to Riku with the heart unlocker'rer he defeats him and stabs himself releaseing his heart and kairis heart at the same time thus creating roxas.

Namine was born at Hollow Bastion at the same time Roxas was, not at Destiny Islands. Xion is more likely to have been born there.

the main part to my theory however is based around this:

when sora stabs himself releasing both his and kairis heart at the exact same time there hearts create a nobody togather.thus in my opinion creating xion.

this could explain the mixed memories xion has.
the reason xion can wield the keyblade is obvious,.. kairi can wield a keyblade and sora can wield a keyblade thus enabeling xion to use the keyblade.

Except, you know, Namine was the one born at the same time as Roxas. :/

Kairi's not a wielder. She was borrowing the power of Riku through him dual-wielding. Until she can summon a Keyblade and stabilize it on her own, then she's not a wielder.

And Xion might not even be a true wielder, considering Riku said her Keyblade was fake.

also Namine being the nobody of a PoH could explain has none of the properties of a nobody, because she had no darkness in her heart .
this also gave her her special memory ability.

I think it's more because she was born the same time Roxas was by Sora becoming a Heartless than Kairi having anything to do with it. Since, you know, Namine is more of Sora's Nobody than she is Kairi's.

some people reckon that namine is an unbirth or atleaste not kairis nobody and that xion is the real nobody of kairi , well we wont know until it comes out

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

but if something like that is the case im sure it will have something to do with the fact that kairi is a PoH.

Meh.

and thats my theory

and thats THEORY

I'm pretty sure we could all tell this was a theory from the title "My Xion Theory". Oh, and that it was your theory also from the title "My Xion Theory. :/

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
the main part to my theory however is based around this:

when sora stabs himself releasing both his and kairis heart at the exact same time there hearts create a nobody togather.thus in my opinion creating xion.
This theory would be good if its foundation wasn't heavily flawed. That's how Namine was born.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
umm u mean Soul Eater :)

No, he means Heart Unlocker. Soul Eater is Riku's Weapon. Heart Unlocker is the artificial Keyblade created from the 6 PoHs' Hearts to free Kairi's from within Sora's. Not the same thing.

i also agree - havent seen this b4, but im sure its out there

Too much. People should read Another Report.

kairi cant use a keyblade
there's a difference in using a keyblade and wielding one

*nods*

Wielding = You can use a kblde anytime u want
Using = Having a keyblade in your hands (given by another) and attacking with it.

Ooooh, someone's using my term User =D

Happy Chap

i remember thinking that nobody was only created when a strong hearted person became a heartless but then i got confused that there were so many nobodies roaming the streets and the only condition (at the time) for wielding a keyblade was to have a strong heart. so, after some extensive research in yen sids tower listening to the great magician himself i realised that every heartless had a nobody, but organisation 13 members kept a human shape because their sombodies had strong hearts. even so that was a while ago so if nomura stated otherwise please do tell me.

Swxpert

i remember thinking that nobody was only created when a strong hearted person became a heartless but then i got confused that there were so many nobodies roaming the streets and the only condition (at the time) for wielding a keyblade was to have a strong heart. so, after some extensive research in yen sids tower listening to the great magician himself i realised that every heartless had a nobody, but organisation 13 members kept a human shape because their sombodies had strong hearts. even so that was a while ago so if nomura stated otherwise please do tell me.

ok nearly anyone can become a heartless, (plus there are all those artifically created ones so it looks like there are so many more then there really are)
then strong hearted ones split into Heartless and a nobody and of those those at the top with the Biggest hearts (Like Keyblade masters, and PoH) become full bodied organization style nobodies, all the other nobodies still think and remember and are smart, they just are weaker then the Organization.

Captain Yoyo

by the way after i read through my thread again i realised what you were all saying.

i think some of you were suggesting that xion was created the first time kairi lost her heart on destiny island and her heart retreated to sora thus creating xion.

thats a great idea but xion had to of been created after roxas (and namine) were because of there order.

but your right about xion in my theory.

it is possible that they were all created at the same time.

but very unlikely

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Just because Xion was created earlier than Roxas doesn't mean she should be ahead of him in Organization XIII (if that is what you're talking about). She could have spent a while just roaming around or whatever before joining the Organization.

Happy Chap

Im sure a lot of the organisation members that werent ansems apprentices were roaming around until xemnas and co found them (maybe even before the organisation was formed), and now im 95% sure all the organisation had very strong hearts it may be that we'll get to see alot of their sombodies in BBS

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Um, just to create a Nobody the Heart of the person has to be strong. Human-looking Nobodies are the most powerful of all Nobodies, so I don't know where the hell that 5% comes from.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
ok nearly anyone can become a heartless, (plus there are all those artifically created ones so it looks like there are so many more then there really are)
then strong hearted ones split into Heartless and a nobody and of those those at the top with the Biggest hearts (Like Keyblade masters, and PoH) become full bodied organization style nobodies, all the other nobodies still think and remember and are smart, they just are weaker then the Organization.

PoH's cannot make Nobodies or Heartless. In fact, PoH doesn't necessarily mean that the heart is strong- just that the heart has no darkness.

So they cannot make Nobodies.

Anyone makes a Heartless if they have the necessary darkness. The stronger the darkness, the stronger the Heartless. Anyone with a strong heart can also split into a Nobody once they lose their hearts.

Now, those with the strongest hearts make up the Organization- they're not mindless drones, they just can't feel. They're able to think and they retained the memories of their Somebody, except for in Roxas' case. I think that the reason they're able to retain a body shape and thoughts is because of these memories- we certainly don't see Dusks saying that they have memories.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
To be honest though we don't really see Axel or Zexion, or any of the CoM members talking about their Memories.
And it's not like we got to run into too many Dusks and had a chat with them other than the one that called Roxas "Liege" to know how much they have going for them.
Roxas and Namine are two human shaped Nobodies that lack Memories - heck, Namine never had Kairi's to begin with unlike Roxas who had Sora's Memories taken away from him.
I don't think the Memories hold that much weight over the appearance, so much as their behavior. Maybe that's why Roxas seems to be relatively carefree when not tempted or dared, unlike say Demyx who seemed rearing to get at the Traitor in some FM+ scenes - despite him being - supposedly - calm and cheerful for the most part.
Roxas truly didn't remember what it was like before, so he could be somewhat honest with not living up to the differences.

Swxpert

PoH's cannot make Nobodies or Heartless. In fact, PoH doesn't necessarily mean that the heart is strong- just that the heart has no darkness.

So they cannot make Nobodies.

Anyone makes a Heartless if they have the necessary darkness. The stronger the darkness, the stronger the Heartless. Anyone with a strong heart can also split into a Nobody once they lose their hearts.

Now, those with the strongest hearts make up the Organization- they're not mindless drones, they just can't feel. They're able to think and they retained the memories of their Somebody, except for in Roxas' case. I think that the reason they're able to retain a body shape and thoughts is because of these memories- we certainly don't see Dusks saying that they have memories.

i was using PoH as an example of the strength of heart needed to make a full bodied Nobody, i realized that hearts without darkness cannot form heartless. now its true that we don't see Dusks and such talking about their memories, but then again how many conversations take place between the generic nobodies? not many, in fact apart from talking to Roxas i don't think that they talk at all, so my point is how do we know that they don't remember?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The thing is, Kairi's Nobody was born from Sora, who was already on his way to cast off a Nobody. And then we have Kairi's Purity of Heart being a reasonable excuse we can use to explain everything Strength of Heart explained for Sora.

Muse

you look atrocious
i remember thinking that nobody was only created when a strong hearted person became a heartless but then i got confused that there were so many nobodies roaming the streets

A Nobody is only created when a strong-hearted person becomes a Heartless, yes. The abundance of Nobodies just means that there happen to be many strong-hearted people who became Heartless. And remember, there's more Heartless than there are Nobodies.

and the only condition (at the time) for wielding a keyblade was to have a strong heart. so, after some extensive research in yen sids tower listening to the great magician himself i realised that every heartless had a nobody,

No. Only strong-hearted people who become Heartless can have a Nobody. As for everyone else, their body+soul disappears into the darkness and when the Heartless gets defeated, then they can become one again.

but organisation 13 members kept a human shape because their sombodies had strong hearts. even so that was a while ago so if nomura stated otherwise please do tell me.

Org. XIII had a human shape because they had exceptionally strong hearts. Their hearts were stronger than the average humanoid called a 'Nobody' and I believe that since their hearts were stronger or more special than these other folks, when it cast off the body & soul, the Nobody retained a human appearance. But, I could be wrong.

Yes. Everyone except PoH and PoD can become Heartless, give or take the amount of darkness in their hearts.

then strong hearted ones split into Heartless and a nobody and of those those at the top with the Biggest hearts (Like Keyblade masters, and PoH)

I think you mean strongest hearts. :/ And Namine is the only Nobody of a PoH in existence or non-existence and even then, she was only able to be because of Sora. PoHs can't become Heartless, having no darkness in their hearts, and under normal circumstances, can't have Nobodies. But then again, Namine's birth was not a normal circumstance.

become full bodied organization style nobodies, all the other nobodies still think and remember and are smart, they just are weaker then the Organization.

Yep. That's what I'm thinking. The Org's original selves had exceptionallly strong hearts, stronger than the heart of an average Nobody, and when it cast off the body & soul, the Nobody retained his human form.

by the way after i read through my thread again i realised what you were all saying.

i think some of you were suggesting that xion was created the first time kairi lost her heart on destiny island and her heart retreated to sora thus creating xion.

Wait, you mean when Kairi's heart entered Sora's body at that moment, it created Xion? Why does that sound so plausible to me?

thats a great idea but xion had to of been created after roxas (and namine) were because of there order.

No. Xion could have been created three years before Roxas, but wasn't found by the Organization until just recently. Roxas could have been born before Marluxia, but wasn't recruited until after he and Larxene were. The rank you are in the Organization means what order in which you were recruited, but aside from the first six does not mean what order you were born in.

it is possible that they were all created at the same time.

So, you mean Sora's body and soul was used to create three Nobodies at the same time with only two hearts exiting his body?

but very unlikely

My point exactly. Xion's more likely to have been born on DI, not HB.

Im sure a lot of the organisation members that werent ansems apprentices were roaming around until xemnas and co found them (maybe even before the organisation was formed), and now im 95% sure all the organisation had very strong hearts it may be that we'll get to see alot of their sombodies in BBS

Where the hell did you pull that statistic out of? Your ass? Every Nobody originally had a strong heart, the Organization just had even stronger ones.

We'll see the Apprentices. Possibly. As for the rest, that's unlikely. BBS isn't about the Org. anyways. It's about TAV and Xehanort's origins.

The only member that we're sure to see their Somebody is Roxas and that's due to a cutscene of Terra and Ven on DI while Sora and Riku are sword-fighting.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Org. XIII had a human shape because they had exceptionally strong hearts. Their hearts were stronger than the average humanoid called a 'Nobody' and I believe that since their hearts were stronger or more special than these other folks, when it cast off the body & soul, the Nobody retained a human appearance. But, I could be wrong.

Creepers aren't Humanoids. But then again they're the weakest Nobodies so it ties in with them being the farthest from human shape, as opposed to the ranges that go from Dusks to Dancers which are humans with freaky teeth, to Organization members which are their Somebodies with color changes.
You're not wrong on that one, in short.

Wait, you mean when Kairi's heart entered Sora's body at that moment, it created Xion? Why does that sound so plausible to me?

Because you spend too much time around me.
Though I still don't see a Heart entering a Body to be a cause for something to be born - unless we consider it being born from the B+S now lacking a Heart (but that brings us back to the original "Xion was born as Kairi's Nobody on the night of the storm" theory).
Otherwise it would mean Xehanort has a "Nobody" running around too, what with his Heart entering Riku's Body (and some theorize that it's Kairi's Heart we see on DI, not her B+S, so the circumstances are alike).
Sora was whole, and it was becoming wholer. While there is always the distinct possibility that Xion was created to "balance" Sora having too much "substance" to his Being - heck, that's what Kairi's B+S is there for. So again - I say nay upon this notion.

No. Xion could have been created three years before Roxas, but wasn't found by the Organization until just recently. Roxas could have been born before Marluxia, but wasn't recruited until after he and Larxene were. The rank you are in the Organization means what order in which you were recruited, but aside from the first six does not mean what order you were born in.

Using Roxas as an example is a no-no, since we know beyond the shadow of a doubt both when he was born and when he was drafted, and both were at most days apart from each other - hardly the time to let even a single member be drafted let alone be born and drafted.
I still hold that with Xemnas seemingly knowing so much about Xion, there's always the possibility she was being used in some sort of experimentations, or perhaps even had Xemnas somehow prepare her for whatever role he wanted her to serve in the Organization.
Thus, her date of joinage would reflect not in the least about her date of birth.

My point exactly. Xion's more likely to have been born on DI, not HB.

Which would make one wonder if this didn't have anything to do with DiZ ruling out the night of the storm as Namine's time of birth. If he knew about Xion and she was related to Kairi, it ties in with him changing his view, aside from it also explaining Namine's powers over Sora - he explained that well enough before with Kairi serving as the proxy between Namine and Sora, instead of the other way around.

Muse

you look atrocious
Creepers aren't Humanoids. But then again they're the weakest Nobodies so it ties in with them being the farthest from human shape, as opposed to the ranges that go from Dusks to Dancers which are humans with freaky teeth, to Organization members which are their Somebodies with color changes.
You're not wrong on that one, in short.

Well, I was thinking of Dusks when I said that, since they are the most abundant of the Nobodies. But the actual type of Nobody doesn't matter since all I was saying was that the Org. was stronger than them. :p Which is true.

Because you spend too much time around me.
Though I still don't see a Heart entering a Body to be a cause for something to be born - unless we consider it being born from the B+S now lacking a Heart (but that brings us back to the original "Xion was born as Kairi's Nobody on the night of the storm" theory).
Otherwise it would mean Xehanort has a "Nobody" running around too, what with his Heart entering Riku's Body (and some theorize that it's Kairi's Heart we see on DI, not her B+S, so the circumstances are alike).
Sora was whole, and it was becoming wholer. While there is always the distinct possibility that Xion was created to "balance" Sora having too much "substance" to his Being - heck, that's what Kairi's B+S is there for. So again - I say nay upon this notion.

Hm... It just lost some of its plausibility. D: It's still possible though, that Xion was born on Destiny Islands. That is, if she comes from Kairi/Sora and not Aqua.

Using Roxas as an example is a no-no, since we know beyond the shadow of a doubt both when he was born and when he was drafted, and both were at most days apart from each other - hardly the time to let even a single member be drafted let alone be born and drafted.
I still hold that with Xemnas seemingly knowing so much about Xion, there's always the possibility she was being used in some sort of experimentations, or perhaps even had Xemnas somehow prepare her for whatever role he wanted her to serve in the Organization.
Thus, her date of joinage would reflect not in the least about her date of birth.

You still got the gist of what I was saying, didn't you? The rank you are in the Organization, save for the first six, doesn't mean what order in which you were born in.

Marluxia could have been born before Saix, but was recruited long after him. Rank =/= order of your birth.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xeirei;3668577Hm... It just lost some of its plausibility. D: It's still possible though said:
That is, if she comes from Kairi/Sora and not Aqua.[/s]

That Xion was born when Kairi's Heart left her own body?
Yes, that's still possible imo. Not when it entered Sora's Body though.

You still got the gist of what I was saying, didn't you? The rank you are in the Organization, save for the first six, doesn't mean what order in which you were born in.

Oh yes, and I was trying to present possible explanations as to why she wasn't recruited despite being born prior to Roxas - aside of course from simply not being found.

Muse

you look atrocious
That Xion was born when Kairi's Heart left her own body?
Yes, that's still possible imo. Not when it entered Sora's Body though.

But that brings up the question of what exactly is Xion made up of, if Kairi's body never left the Realm of Light.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
1) well... special Nobody. Karate might just get his 'I said so' rights on his Nobody of Light theory.
2) ...waaaait a minute... did being made of nothing ever mattered on Namine's case?
Wait, what? It didn't?
ic, ic *scratches chin and nods*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back