• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My xion theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Yoyo

hey
i know theres probably been tones of these but heres my idea on xions creation.
it'll probably be able to be proven comletely wrong so feel free to correct me.

ok
as we all kairi lost her heart in KH1 and being a PoH she created no heartless and creating Namine (in my theory) then Kairi's heart somehow managed to get inside sora on his way to get the heartless kairi back.
when he got to Riku with the heart unlocker'rer he defeats him and stabs himself releaseing his heart and kairis heart at the same time thus creating roxas.

the main part to my theory however is based around this:

when sora stabs himself releasing both his and kairis heart at the exact same time there hearts create a nobody togather.thus in my opinion creating xion.

this could explain the mixed memories xion has.
the reason xion can wield the keyblade is obvious,.. kairi can wield a keyblade and sora can wield a keyblade thus enabeling xion to use the keyblade.

also Namine being the nobody of a PoH could explain has none of the properties of a nobody, because she had no darkness in her heart .
this also gave her her special memory ability.

some people reckon that namine is an unbirth or atleaste not kairis nobody and that xion is the real nobody of kairi , well we wont know until it comes out

but if something like that is the case im sure it will have something to do with the fact that kairi is a PoH.

and thats my theory

and thats THEORY

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
i kinda agree with some of your theory like...

when sora stabs himself releasing both his and kairis heart at the exact same time there hearts create a nobody togather.thus in my opinion creating xion.
I agree

the reason xion can wield the keyblade is obvious,.. kairi can wield a keyblade and sora can wield a keyblade thus enabeling xion to use the keyblade.
i think xion can wield the keyblade because kairi's heart being released form Sora's body. The whole thing about kairi wielding a keyblade thing idk? Technically she did but at riku's will (riku handed her the keyblade) i really dont think she can summon one on her own....

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
as we all kairi lost her heart in KH1 and being a PoH she created no heartless and creating Namine (in my theory) then Kairi's heart somehow managed to get inside sora on his way to get the heartless kairi back.

Grammer, and you're not making a lot of sense. Basically her heart fled to Sora on DI, and Kairi never turned into a heartless (what ever you were trying to say anyway.)

That really wouldn't explain her nobody status since she would essentially be nothing. Now if you said that she were to be created on DI during the heart transfusion then maybe that would make more sense (thank you SA <3), but it's been mentioned that Roxas and Namine were born at the same time, so Xion would have to of been created beforehand.

Plausible.

Kairi was never a wielder, Riku only gave her a keyblade, borrowing a keyblade =\= keyblade wielder. Xion's ability to use a keyblade more likely has something to do with Sora, not Kairi.

also Namine being the nobody of a PoH could explain has none of the properties of a nobody, because she had no darkness in her heart .

Her special abilities were probably conjured from the fact that she was found in Castle Oblivion (where memories are very important) and the fact that she can manipulate Sora's memories (and by extension others who know him). Kairi's PoH status probably had nothing to do with it.

some people reckon that namine is an unbirth or atleaste not kairis nobody and that xion is the real nobody of kairi , well we wont know until it comes out

And that's why we have theories :p

but if something like that is the case im sure it will have something to do with the fact that kairi is a PoH.

More likely has to do with Sora <_< the bitch doesn't deserve any more spotlight then she already has received but we'll see eventually.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
ok
when he got to Riku with the heart unlocker'rer he defeats him and stabs himself releaseing his heart and kairis heart at the same time thus creating roxas.
Problem is, Namine and Roxas were born at the same time. Meaning that they must have been simultaneously born, like when SOra released both his and Kairi's heart.

Kairi is not a wielder, so she would have nothing to contribute to Xion's ability.
Xion has memories that Roxas was supposed to have, Sora's memories, they are not mixed.

Meh. I still believe there is more to it than that.

and thats my theory

and thats THEORY

Meh, This theory is better, not by much, than some. But many have speculated the same thing and I just want to believe something else.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
hey
i know theres probably been tones of these but heres my idea on xions creation.
it'll probably be able to be proven comletely wrong so feel free to correct me.

Well, if I find anything worth correcting, I'll let you know. We'll just let your terrible grammar and spelling slide... for now.

ok

Uhuh. In your theory, Naminé was created the night of the attack on Destiny Islands, when Kairi loses her heart the first time. Is that correct? I suppose now would be a good time to mention that it's been stated by Nomura that Naminé was created at the same time as Roxas. And that was during the fight at Hollow Bastion, when Sora willingly gave up his heart to free Kairi's. Ugh, that sounds too romantic. Okay, when Sora willingly gave up his heart to free Kairi's and thereby make sure that no one would be able to open the DtD. There, that sounds better. Ahem, back to topic.

This created Naminé, not Xion. Now, whether Xion might have been created then, as well, and Naminé really is something else besides a Nobody remains to be seen and debated.

This... I can go for. You just need a better reason why she came to be.

First of all- Kairi cannot wield a keyblade of her own. Basically, Riku gave her a keyblade and made it stay by her, letting her fight with it. That had nothing to do with her. There might be a chance that the keyblade let her keep it in any case because of her PoH status, but that remains to be seen, and until then, she does not have a keyblade of her own to weild and use. The keyblade she has went back to Riku, its rightful owner.

Second of all, there is nothing saying that Xion can wield a keyblade. We must remember that Riku called her keyblade a fake. Whether Riku is right or not is a moot point right now. For all we know, she can weild. But we cannot completely assume that she can, especially when Riku has stated that it's fake.

Naminé has her special memory ability because of her connection to Sora. Remember, she is able to fiddle with his memories and those that are connected to him. We don't know, as of yet, anything more than that. She is more Sora's Nobody than Kairi's. But, because Sora's body and soul went to make Roxas, she was left with, literally, the crumbs. This makes her less than a Nobody. In fact, there are some that would argue that she is not a Nobody at all.

Thanks for the update. I had absolutely no clue about any of this. I mean, I don't ever go on this site at all, so I had no clue that anyone thought this. In fact, I didn't even know that everything we speculate, this theory included, won't be supported until the games came out. I can be such a ditz.

Or it could be because Kairi's heart was within Sora and Naminé was left the crumbs of his body and soul.

and thats my theory

and thats THEORY

Have a nice day.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*twitches at the title*
*sees three other capable individuals already raped this*
do I wanna?

...I wanna.

As stated before - Kairi never became a Heartless. Existence of only a Heart =\= Heartless.
As stated before - again - Namine and Roxas were born at the same time during the event in Hollow Bastion where Sora released his and Kairi's Hearts, and Kairi later on purified him from being a Heartless.
If either Namine or Xion were to have been born on DI - it's Xion.

Only fun fact - we see Kairi's Heart fleeing to Kairi's Body, while Sora still maintains consciousness for several precious moments later. Whatever Kairi left behind if she left it behind, and not, say, intervened afterwards when she purified Sora wasn't really her Heart's doing in that exact moment - Sora's Heart still controlled his Body until the Body disappeared and took the Heart with it.

Or why Namine has none.

Kairi =\= a Wielder. You're better off saying Xion got it from Sora, being a mixed Nobody of him and Kairi, but again - the one born there was Namine, and Namine has yet to exhibit Wielding abilities.
The idea is nice and I'll blame this for any possible Wielding abilities Kairi might display in the future (Sora -> Namine -> Kairi), but Xion wasn't created then so her Wielding, should it be true (Riku said her KK was fake, after all) isn't related to this.

Yeah, we already knew that - but it adds up even better when you say she's Kairi's Nobody born of a Body not Kairi's. Kairi's Heart left a Body, but the Body moved on to become someone else's Nobody, leaving Namine as a freak by-product.

Namine? Because she was born from Sora? I agree.

Namine I wouldn't be surprised if Kairi has no Nobody, seeing how I believe Namine to not be a Nobody altogether, and that Xion isn't Kairi related XD

Seeing how that's her only true basis to continue existing in the series ya think?

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
hm...the theory of unbirth really throws me off. if unbirth cannot reproduce and cant have a nobody, i would think unbirths have something both nobodies and heartless have but at the same time something both heartless and nobodies dont have.

i was thinking xion has a connection through aqua since they both have been confirmed to have the same voice actor.

Aqua13

Lol what? o.o I'd like to see the confirmation for this. Especially since Xion sounds like Kairi o_O

Its in wikipedia, i made a huge fuss over it a month ago and they told me off. And they gave some references aswell. But they could be wrong (like always). so in a sense, i could be wrong aswell

as for LIfe. Lover, i was thinking unbirth cannot exist if a heartless or nobody exist. since heartless have the darkness and heart and nobody has the soul and body. and since ansem said the being needs heart, body and soul, dont you think theres nothing left to make an unbirth?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Its in wikipedia,

*sighs in relief* for a minute there I thought you had a reliable source.

as for LIfe. Lover, i was thinking unbirth cannot exist if a heartless or nobody exist. since heartless have the darkness and heart and nobody has the soul and body. and since ansem said the being needs heart, body and soul, dont you think theres nothing left to make an unbirth?

The question remains what made the change though. What made Unbirths no longer able to reproduce, but instead yes let Heartless and Nobodies be spawned? You can't say "there're Heartless and Nobodies so no Unbirths", since it would seem that there was a period where neither were around. So one's existence cannot be dependent on the other not being around.

Aqua13

*sighs in relief* for a minute there I thought you had a reliable source.

The question remains what made the change though. What made Unbirths no longer able to reproduce, but instead yes let Heartless and Nobodies be spawned? You can't say "there're Heartless and Nobodies so no Unbirths", since it would seem that there was a period where neither were around. So one's existence cannot be dependent on the other not being around.

i meant, if theres a heartless and a nobody existing, why owuld there also be a unbirth counterpart.

i say you either have an unbirth, or a heartless, or both heartless and nobody. but never heartless and unbirth or nobody and unbirth.

i remember getting told off that unbirths cant have nobodies from someone who hated me really bad

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i meant, if theres a heartless and a nobody existing, why owuld there also be a unbirth counterpart.

And we're saying it doesn't really make any sense and you're saying irrelevant things.
There were Unbirths.
They stopped being.
There were Heartless and Nobodies.
It's not "hello Heartless, by Unbirths" - it's "goodbye Unbirths, hello Heartless under completely unrelated circumstances."
There's more to the Unbirths disappearing than the Heartless popping up and "using up" the "ingrediants" - something caused the process to change, or be applied on other parts of the Being, or whatever.

i say you either have an unbirth, or a heartless, or both heartless and nobody. but never heartless and unbirth or nobody and unbirth.

Seeing how we don't know what Unbirths are or what they're made of, we can't really say that.
If they're made up of say Memories, there's nothing taking up 'space' to keep them from coexisting with the Heartless and Nobodies - so long as the original process is applied.
*gears working suddenly on adding support to Namine being an Unbirth* *scratches chin*

i remember getting told off that unbirths cant have nobodies from someone who hated me really bad

Unbirths can't have Nobodies because they're not a whole being o_O only whole beings have Nobodies.

Unknown Twilight

Plain and simple.When one of a strong heart becomes a heartless and then he or she returns to be a human again,it gives birth to a nobody empty feelingless beings.When tha nobody returns to its original self (just like Roxas and Namine did)Then surely something is left behind of what was or what was not a nobody...An UNBIRTH,What is left behind of a nobody,s none existing being that were never burn an jet they are still there.tHEN THAT MEANS THAT IF NAMINE IS KAIRI'S NOBODY AND ALMOST ALL OF US KNOW THAT NAMINE AND XION ARE CONECTED THEN MAYBE XION IS KAIRI'S/NAMINE'S NOBODY.
GOT ALL THAT?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Plain and simple.

This oughtta be good.

When one of a strong heart becomes a heartless and then he or she returns to be a human again

Which only happened once so why the fuck are you using this as basis?

it gives birth to a nobody empty feelingless beings.

Wtf?
And a Nobody might be born regardless of the person being purified. It would lack feelings regardless.

When tha nobody returns to its original self (just like Roxas and Namine did)Then surely something is left behind of what was or what was not a nobody...

Yes.
The ORIGINAL, WHOLE being.
Got it Memorized?

An UNBIRTH,What is left behind of a nobody,s none existing being that were never burn an jet they are still there.
GOT ALL THAT?

Yes, and you're wrong, because Unbirths were before the Heartless and the Nobodies, and thus their existence cannot possibly be dependent on Nobodies and Heartless joining again.

Jesus, get your facts straight.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Plain and simple.When one of a strong heart becomes a heartless and then he or she returns to be a human again,it gives birth to a nobody empty feelingless beings.When tha nobody returns to its original self (just like Roxas and Namine did)Then surely something is left behind of what was or what was not a nobody...An UNBIRTH,What is left behind of a nobody,s none existing being that were never burn an jet they are still there.
GOT ALL THAT?

Ahahahahahahah! GOT THAT? Here, I'll do it again. AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That felt good.

You're not understanding a thing. Heartless and Nobodies did not exist until about a year after the events of BbS. After BbS, Unbirth's disappeared. Now, how would the Unbirth's exist as the remnants of the Nobody after they return to their original self, when Unbirth's existed before Heartless and Nobodies.

Also, it is rare for a Nobody to return to their original self. Roxas and Naminé are the only ones to have done so, and they're cases are special. Most Nobodies can't return to their original self because their original self turned into a Heartless. They can, however, become someone new, once both they and their Heartless fade.

KingdomHeartz93

when he got to Riku with the heart unlocker'rer

umm u mean Soul Eater :)

i also agree - havent seen this b4, but im sure its out there

kairi cant use a keyblade
there's a difference in using a keyblade and wielding one

Wielding = You can use a kblde anytime u want
Using = Having a keyblade in your hands (given by another) and attacking with it.
Also
Dual Wielding = being able to summon two kblades for use
Using two = having two in your hands (given) and attacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back