• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My xion theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Chap

Where the hell did you pull that statistic out of? Your ass? Every Nobody originally had a strong heart, the Organization just had even stronger ones.

We'll see the Apprentices. Possibly. As for the rest, that's unlikely. BBS isn't about the Org. anyways. It's about TAV and Xehanort's origins.

The only member that we're sure to see their Somebody is Roxas and that's due to a cutscene of Terra and Ven on DI while Sora and Riku are sword-fighting.
sorry, thats bad punctuation on my part. what i ment was that im 95% sure we'll get to see alot of the org. sombodies because of their exceptionally strong hearts. and your right, thats just my opinion so i did pull it out of my ass

Muse

you look atrocious
1) well... special Nobody. Karate might just get his 'I said so' rights on his Nobody of Light theory.
2) ...waaaait a minute... did being made of nothing ever mattered on Namine's case?
Wait, what? It didn't?
ic, ic *scratches chin and nods*

Yes, but you have the Sora factor with Namine. :eek:

You don't with Xion. Not in this theory.

Happy Chap

Secret Ansem Report 7- When a Heartless is born, the body and soul left behind are reborn into this world as a different being. They possess different intentions than their Heartless brethren, and while it is unclear what these sentiment “things” are after, it would appear they are responsible for much bedlam in the world.

My erstwhile friend the King and his subjects, along with a hero wielding the Keyblade, are battling the Heartless even as a new threat approaches. This new threat…they have given themselves a fitting name, I suppose. These non-beings: “Nobodies.”

A great number of Nobodies have lost human form, as have the Heartless. Yet the Nobody born of someone with a strong heart retains its shape, with but the faintest visible changes.

It appears my betrayers have retained their human forms as Nobodies, and are gathering more followers in hopes of furthering a new scheme.

I just read this and and are now even more confused. Yen Sid says 'a nobody is created when a strong hearted indervidual becomes a heartless' but AtW says anybody that becomes a heartless gets a nobody- strong hearted stays humanoid. sorry for doubting everybody that has already explained this but i just wanna get to the bottom of it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I just read this and and are now even more confused. Yen Sid says 'a nobody is created when a strong hearted indervidual becomes a heartless' but AtW says anybody that becomes a heartless gets a nobody- strong hearted stays humanoid. sorry for doubting everybody that has already explained this but i just wanna get to the bottom of it.

Strong Hearts become Heartless - a Nobody is born.
The Strongest Hearts become Heartless - human shaped Nobodies are born.
You need to have a strong Heart to cast off a Nobody either way. Inside that group of strong Hearted people though you get another spectrum, ranging from "simply strong" to "strongest/Keyblade bearing strong". The upper end of this spectrum will be the spitting images of their Somebodies minus minor visual changes.

Happy Chap

Strong Hearts become Heartless - a Nobody is born.
The Strongest Hearts become Heartless - human shaped Nobodies are born.
You need to have a strong Heart to cast off a Nobody either way. Inside that group of strong Hearted people though you get another spectrum, ranging from "simply strong" to "strongest/Keyblade bearing strong". The upper end of this spectrum will be the spitting images of their Somebodies minus minor visual changes.
sweet thanx:D

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
PoH's cannot make Nobodies or Heartless. In fact, PoH doesn't necessarily mean that the heart is strong- just that the heart has no darkness.

So they cannot make Nobodies.

Anyone makes a Heartless if they have the necessary darkness. The stronger the darkness, the stronger the Heartless. Anyone with a strong heart can also split into a Nobody once they lose their hearts.

Now, those with the strongest hearts make up the Organization- they're not mindless drones, they just can't feel. They're able to think and they retained the memories of their Somebody, except for in Roxas' case. I think that the reason they're able to retain a body shape and thoughts is because of these memories- we certainly don't see Dusks saying that they have memories.

Dusks can't talk.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
They can to a degree if you're Roxas, it would appear, which makes one wonder about the rest of the human shaped Nobodies understanding their underlings too.

Well, of course if you count that, but I was specifically referring to mouth to mouth verbal contact. I mean that they can't talk in that fashion as LL's post refers to us specifically hearing tthem speak.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Had they wanted to show us Dusks reminiscent over their Memories or what not, we'd have seen it, regardless of their means of communications.
We didn't, regardless of how they communicate. That's the issue here.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Very true, but if it were meant for Dusks to talk, then they'd talk.
I'm not saying that they can't communicate.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Had they wanted to show us Dusks reminiscent over their Memories or what not, we'd have seen it, regardless of their means of communications.
We didn't, regardless of how they communicate. That's the issue here.

While it is evident that Dusks are intelligent beings that are able to communicate with one another, as opposed to Heartless, I don't think that their intelligence is great enough for them to question their own memories and (non)existance. Plus, they're constantly being fed commands by the Organization, commands which they must obey, and don't have the time for such thoughts.

Awards
While it is evident that Dusks are intelligent beings that are able to communicate with one another, as opposed to Heartless, I don't think that their intelligence is great enough for them to question their own memories and (non)existance. Plus, they're constantly being fed commands by the Organization, commands which they must obey, and don't have the time for such thoughts.

They're losing hearts here, not brains.

While Heartless act on instinct, Nobodies function in a higher manner.
They can think and plan. And it seems they are working towards a goal.

Having the mental capacity beyond instinct, especially being able to plan, shows self awareness. They would very much know of their non-existence. In consideration that they do have a form of communication and they also retain memories, I would not doubt that they would be capable of thinking of these memories (memory comprehension is heightened by a language with which to encode it).

SufferingAngel said:
About the only characters not to be felt sorry for in KH are Tidus and Wakka.
"HAAAYYYY.... WUTZ HAPPUNENG MAHN???..."

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
They're losing hearts here, not brains.

Actually, due to the fact that they lost their humanity, and became, essentially, a lower form of life, their brains, and therefore their intelligence, would indeed be affected.
They've now become like apes or some other sort of animal; intelligent enough to accept orders, but not enough to question them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back