• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My time here will come to a close

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireflame

I will be leaving this site sometime. I am tired of flaming, put downs and evil jokes upon innocent members here. I cannot stand the constant harassing, and taunting anymore. Some of the members and some of the Moderators/Admins here contribute constantly to the members leaving/suckishness of this forum. I mean omg, how can you live with some of yourselves!?!? Some of you sicken me. It is not just the Moderators, or just the members, it's a combination of them. I know i'm going to hear "relax dude it's all in good fun" or as some of you would say "relacks, dewd, itz awl in gewd foon." Seriously, why do some of you type like that, it's odd.

I will not be leaving yet, I have a fanfic up that people like, and i don't want to dissappoint them, plus i'm thinking about a possible sequel so yays, or boos you guys have for me or whatever doesn't matter. But I will stay away from the drama, but just leave my friends alone. Your hatred cannot affect me, your childish insults will be yawned at, etc, etc.

Last edited:

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I havn't seen you around, but it is sad to lose a member because of how people act.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'm pretty disappointed that the harassment on the forums has caused another member to leave. I'd like to convince you to stay, Fireflame, but it's your decision.
I hope I don't sound a bit...pushy, but I'd really like to know if any of the behavior you've described was mine, so I can recognize it when I do so again. If I did anything, that is.

fireflame

Glarung, you didn't do anything. You seem like a good person, but i'm not leaving yet, i still have a fanfic to complete. This was just to let you know that after that, i'm leaving

Sorry you feel this way.

I've never really known you, but, yeah.

Kind of sad to see someone leave, I guess.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
It's teh Internet.

without flaming, put downs, and "evil jokes" we'd just be dysfunctional.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Sorry to see you leave, but we cant change the jerks that people are. Its sad to see someone leave becuase of that. So, i guess this is goodbye.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
You realize that by making such a thread, you will lure the so called evidoers to it, causing unnecessary drama, which I'm sure you'd complain about later.

That said, I'm going to close this before such happens. On a final note, I can't really say I'm going to miss you, but...yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back