• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Roxas/Axel/Xion Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
No, I'm not saying that Roxas left only because he was mad at Axel. I'm saying that Axel would be reluctant to kill Xion because he knows Roxas would get mad. If my theory's right, then this could turn into a very complicated situation for Axel: either he gets rid of Xion, alienating Roxas in the process, or he lets her carry on and is forced to deal with both of them. That's what I think Saix is really telling him.

Xebrem

I'm not saying your wrong, I'm just saying that Roxas looked pretty 'ticked off' with Axel- like he'd done something bad and that'd had an influence on his decision to leave the Org.

dickie619

No, I'm not saying that Roxas left only because he was mad at Axel. I'm saying that Axel would be reluctant to kill Xion because he knows Roxas would get mad. If my theory's right, then this could turn into a very complicated situation for Axel: either he gets rid of Xion, alienating Roxas in the process, or he lets her carry on and is forced to deal with both of them. That's what I think Saix is really telling him.

exactly i dont think that roxas left becuase he was annoyed an axel (although it possible) i think he left because he was urged to by xion and thats were the problem began for axel either get rid of xion pissing roxas off or just wait until xion eventually managed to push him out herself he lost his best friend either way

dickie619

exactly i dont think that roxas left becuase he was annoyed an axel (although it possible) i think he left because he was urged to by xion and thats were the problem began for axel either get rid of xion pissing roxas off or just wait until xion eventually managed to push him out herself he lost his best friend either way

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Oh the irony, i would agree w/ this but this is the exact oppisite of what saix was saying

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Oh the irony, i would agree w/ this but this is the exact oppisite of what saix was saying

o_O What was he saying, then? The choices are:

a) Your worthless friendship or the extinction of Roxas.
b) Your worthless friendship or the extinction of Roxas.
c) Your worthless friendship or the extinction of Roxas.

The one negates the other. Therefore, the "worthless friendship" must be referring to a separate entity, unless Saix means to turn Axel against Roxas, but from what we see of their relationship I doubt this happened.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm.. this theory's pretty plausible imo.. and for once, it's not another one of the excessively done theories, which makes it even better. The quote actually sound better, if it were Xion's friendship with Roxas that was tied to Axel's friendship with Roxas. Saix must of not liked either friendship, but disliked the later the least, even if being broken destroyed Axel's friendship with Roxas. Personally, this sounds like another case of "That man is demon, infused with the power of darkness"/ "I have a friend.. answer me Xehanort.. What have you done to his heart?" where exact names might of been purposely left out, in order to hide the truth.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
So it's either sever a tie that Axel doesn't care about and force Roxas away causing him to not care, or kill Roxas forcing him to not care. In either scenario, Axel winds up not caring, thusly doing what the Organization wants.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I would think Axel would care, based on how he reacted to everything in KH2. He already felt bad about lying to Roxas about Sora, imagine how bad he'd feel if he was somehow responsible for what happened to Xion.

Personally, this sounds like another case of "That man is demon, infused with the power of darkness"/ "I have a friend.. answer me Xehanort.. What have you done to his heart?" where exact names might of been purposely left out, in order to hide the truth.

That's exactly what I'm thinking.

The way it's worded, when I first read it, I just assumed it was about Roxas' betrayal of the Organization, and I think that's what Square wants us to think. But the more you try to look at it from that context, the less it makes sense. As Axie said, either way Axel loses.

Xebrem

Yes,I think he still cared about Roxas in KHII , he seemed to 'go easy' on Roxas during their second battle
"lets meet in the next life"-Axel (or something like that)

and he did sound upset as Roxas was leaving:
"No one would miss me"- Roxas
"but thats not true!.. I would"- Axel
maybe Axel did eliminate Xion, that would explain why Roxas said "no one would miss me", because Xion isn't there, and you can tell he kind of 'disliked' Axel at the time from the tone and volume of his voice.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I would think Axel would care, based on how he reacted to everything in KH2. He already felt bad about lying to Roxas about Sora, imagine how bad he'd feel if he was somehow responsible for what happened to Xion.

But that's around Roxas. Once Roxas goes away, there's no reason to care, nor can he. Why would he feel bad for someone he didn't like?

Axel: No matter how many times you escape, I will bring you back.

If he liked her, why wouldn't he let her escape?
He let Sora go.
He let Namine go.

When Roxas isn't around, Axel can't care. He can't feel bad, thusly, he can't feel.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Yes,I think he still cared about Roxas in KHII , he seemed to 'go easy' on Roxas during their second battle
"lets meet in the next life"-Axel (or something like that)

I'm pretty sure he let his pseudo-anger take control and just went all out. He already said "The Roxas I know is long gone," and for a Nobody, that sounds like a death sentence--he's not going to care about Roxas anymore because Roxas isn't Roxas to him.

and he did sound upset as Roxas was leaving:
"No one would miss me"- Roxas
"but thats not true!.. I would"- Axel
maybe Axel did eliminate Xion, that would explain why Roxas said "no one would miss me", because Xion isn't there, and you can tell he kind of 'disliked' Axel at the time from the tone and volume of his voice.

I actually entertain the idea of Roxas meaning that more like "Nobody will miss me," as in they won't miss him because they can't and they don't exist in the first place.

The original Japanese has Roxas saying something closer to, "No one will be sad," and Axel saying "I will be sad," but that's kind of a moot point since he can't, technically.

Shadows_and_Fire

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm pretty sure this is the first theory thread I've ever started, and it figures it would be something about 352/Days.

This idea started when I was thinking about a particular scene in the trailer at TGS '08:

Something about it just bugged me. It has this feeling of "been there, done that", especially after the extra scene in Final Mix+ when Axel gets upset over the order to kill Roxas if he doesn't come back. And Xaldin says, "It's an order. Why are you hesitating? Aren't you the one who dealt swift merciless judgement on those who turned their backs on the Organization?" It's like they expect him to do it without complaining. But if he's already been through this scenario with Saix, why should any of them be surprised?

So then I started thinking, what if Saix isn't really talking about Axel's friendship with Roxas? What if he's talking about Xion?

First of all, I now believe that Xion was more Roxas' friend than Axel's. So how does that apply to Saix' threat?

We know that Xion is supposed to influence Roxas' eventual decision to leave the Organization, but that will probably happen over a period of time. If that's the case, the change won't go unnoticed by people like Axel, who hangs out with Roxas every day. I think the other members will eventually start to notice it too, and Xemnas and Saix come to the conclusion that Xion's attitude is changing Roxas, and they need to put a stop to it. She's probably already gotten on their bad side with all her apparent escape attempts. So, because Axel is Roxas' best friend/mentor, and Saix sees them together often, he decides to give Axel the task of fixing this problem, possibly by punishing Xion.

Now, I think Axel would secretly agree with everything Saix is saying, but he also knows that Xion is a close friend to Roxas. No matter what he might think about her, he wouldn't want to hurt Roxas by hurting Xion, so he shows some reluctance to punishing her. Saix knows the three of them hang out together occasionally, so he misinterprets Axel's hesitance as affection for Xion. So in that quote, what he really might be saying is, "Look, I don't care how you feel about Xion. If you don't put a stop to this, Roxas will leave with her and you'll have to kill him too. Which is more important?"

This all ties in with another scene we saw in the trailer, the big face-off between Axel and Xion. Remember how we found out that in the translation for: "No matter how many times you escape, I will bring you back!", the "you" was supposed to be plural? When asked about it, Nomura said:

Maybe Axel's warning Xion that, should she try to escape, and take Roxas along for the ride, he'll bring them back. That would certainly connect to the situation with Roxas in KH2, and explain why the "you" is plural when he's only talking to one person.

What do you guys think?

I think... that just gave me a headache.

But in all seriousness, that's a pretty good point you make.

Xebrem made a good point too.

So maybe Roxas left because of something Axel did to Xion?

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Um have you seen the trailers?

It's impossible, it's already been assessed that the two are separate beings.
They've even talked to one another face to face!

No.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rYRXf5DDrn8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rYRXf5DDrn8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

There you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back