• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Roxas/Axel/Xion Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
But that's around Roxas. Once Roxas goes away, there's no reason to care, nor can he. Why would he feel bad for someone he didn't like?

Axel: No matter how many times you escape, I will bring you back.

If he liked her, why wouldn't he let her escape?
He let Sora go.
He let Namine go.

When Roxas isn't around, Axel can't care. He can't feel bad, thusly, he can't feel.

First, I never said that he cared about Xion. That's not why I think he'd be reluctant. He's reluctant because Roxas cares about Xion. Would you like it if you were told that you had to kill your best friend's friend? (And I say "kill" for lack of a better way to explain her disappearance.) Sora and Riku's issues with Kairi would be nothing compared to that.

And I don't think that he can magically feel only when Roxas is around, and then magically stops feeling when Roxas isn't around. Rather, I think Roxas' friendship changed him.

Roxas left because he wanted more information about the Keyblade. Xion's capture/death/absorption/pickles may have been part of it, but that isn't confirmed and I sincerely doubt it was the sole reason (whether Axel was responsible or not).

Yes, I agree with that.

XionXIVRikuXV

Ok. this is my first ever post. srry if i sound like a noob (cuz i am)

anyway, my friends(who dont have an account on here) and i really agree with ur theory, Organization_42. because, even if Xion isnt mentioned at all, she would most likely have to be the "worthless friendship", or Roxas would be killed or whatever it was. ur right, because if it was Roxas' "worthless friendship" with Axel, it wouldnt make sense at all. unless u use the other translation, which i dont believe is correct. and then, we thought of something else. u know how there are so many lines that arent directly adressed to one person and can be aplied to many of the characters? i think those my be somehow related. but very indirectly. srry if that didnt make sense. my ind id very jumbled right now, and all of the facts and wat-not are mixed a bit.

i also think that Xion is related to Aqua, who i believe is in turn related to Kairi, who is for sure related to Namine. so, in other wordsm i believe they are all connected. u know, i think it is possible that Xion is Aqua's nobody. bcuz, if u think about it, there id no proof that nobodies actually "age". so, it would be possible if, say, for example, Aqua was 14-15 when Xion was ccreated, making Xion 14-15. then, if nobodies do not age, then it is possible that Aqua could now be about 24-25 and Xion would still be 14-15. does that make sense? at all? even a little bit?

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
i also think that Xion is related to Aqua, who i believe is in turn related to Kairi, who is for sure related to Namine. so, in other wordsm i believe they are all connected. u know, i think it is possible that Xion is Aqua's nobody. bcuz, if u think about it, there id no proof that nobodies actually "age". so, it would be possible if, say, for example, Aqua was 14-15 when Xion was ccreated, making Xion 14-15. then, if nobodies do not age, then it is possible that Aqua could now be about 24-25 and Xion would still be 14-15. does that make sense? at all? even a little bit?

Agree totally except that I don't see a connection between Aqua and Kairi just yet. It's been confirmed that two of VAT are connected to two of SRK, but there's one who isn't. Thus far, we KNOW Ven and Sora have a connection through Roxas, and since Riku was the one Terra picked to wield the Keyblade, Aqua and Kairi are the only ones without a definite connection right now. (They may end up having an even deeper one than either of those, in which case it'll probably be Terra who is disconnected, but I doubt that.)

I see no evidence to suggest that Nobodies DON'T age, only to the opposite, so Xion definitely would have aged if she was created BACK THEN. If she was somehow created through vestiges of Aqua, though, that still doesn't make a lot of sense, because Aqua has tits and Xion doesn't (plus it's pretty clear in other ways that Aqua is probably closer to 16-17 than 14-15). Meaning that Xion is even younger than her (possible) Somebody, in addition to being Kairi's doppleganger.

Something doesn't add up here, but it's gonna be impossible to say for sure until we get more info.

Muse

you look atrocious
I greatly agree with your theory! ^^

It really does make sense, despite what other people might say. Axel cares about Roxas, despite not having a heart, this is obvious.

Roxas and Xion could have became friends and through Roxas, Xion met Axel. I'm not going to say the two became friends, they were probably just aquaintances. However, Axel would surely have noticed how much Xion meant to Roxas and thus didn't want to hurt him by doing anything to Xion.

Which is why he hesitated when Saix was telling him to eliminate Xion now or eliminate Xion and Roxas later. He didn't want to hurt Roxas by hurting Xion, but he didn't want to have to hurt either of them if he didn't eliminate her first. (Sorry if that's a bit confusing. ^^;)

And if the Organization thought that since Axel eliminated those at Castle Oblivion, he wouldn't have any problems eliminating Xion or Roxas. (Like you had said.) The only difference was (and pardon my language, I know this can offend some people) Axel really didn't give a fuck what happened to the guys in Castle Oblivion. That's why he could get rid of them so easily. He let Namine and Sora both go because he probably knew ultimately that Sora would get rid of the rest of the Organization. He cares about Roxas (again, despite not having a heart) and possibly to a lesser extent, Xion, and thus, he hesitated when he was given orders to eliminate them.

Once again, I apologize if my comment is confusing.

XionXIVRikuXV

whoah! slow down a bit threre! ok, i get wat ur saying, and it makes sense. so ya.

anyway, i response to Axie, is there any evidence that says that nobodies DO age? cuz if there is, i must have missed it. oh well... anyway, i think Aqua and Kairi are more related than Terra and Riku. nad when did Terra chose Riku to weild his keyblade? i definitely missed that. where was that posted? or said? plz tell me! that is something i should definitely add to my facts list. now where did i put that paper...

Axie

anyway, i response to Axie, is there any evidence that says that nobodies DO age? cuz if there is, i must have missed it.

Namine aged. Period. And since there's a definite difference between Xehanort of nine years ago and Xemnas (and XH) of now, it's probably safe to say he aged, too. Plus there's Roxas; admittedly, he looks fifteen when Xemnas runs into him in FM+, but would the staff have seriously committed time and effort to a whole new model for Roxas (when they'd already made a new FM+ model) for ONE SCENE?

Even so, Roxas may not have changed because of his relation to Ven, and that's a whole other can of worms.

oh well... anyway, i think Aqua and Kairi are more related than Terra and Riku. nad when did Terra chose Riku to weild his keyblade? i definitely missed that. where was that posted? or said? plz tell me! that is something i should definitely add to my facts list. now where did i put that paper...

The problem is we KNOW there's a connection between Terra and Riku, whether it's as significant as Sora's connection to Ven or not, and we DON'T know if Kairi and Aqua have one of any kind. There's no evidence yet to suggest either one even knew the other existed, but Terra and Ven saw Sora and Riku fighting on the beach and so were aware of them. The only thing we have to connect Aqua and Kairi is Xion, but we don't know enough about Xion yet to say that she's definitely Kairi's Aqua-inspired Nobody (or vice versa).

To answer that about Terra and Riku, I'm actually not certain whether that's set in stone (Audo probably knows, I've heard it from him and pretty much accepted it as gospel). I do know that in FM+, Terra says to Sora (in reference to the Keyblade), "You're not the one I chose." And since the only two people ever to have a conflict over that particular Keyblade are Sora and Riku, chances are, it was Riku (cited as the chosen Keybearer until it switched to Sora).

XionXIVRikuXV

Ah. that makes sense. anyway, u have a point on the aging thing. i give in to that.

oh, and if the Terra gives Riku keyblade thing is in FM+, that would explain ahy i didnt get that bit of info. i dont have any info on that. anyway, thats ture too. who else would Terra be reffering to? Kairi? K.Mickey? (srry. random throw-outs) that ia a good point.

Good night people.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
oh, and if the Terra gives Riku keyblade thing is in FM+, that would explain ahy i didnt get that bit of info. i dont have any info on that. anyway, thats ture too. who else would Terra be reffering to? Kairi? K.Mickey? (srry. random throw-outs) that ia a good point.

True.
I don't believe it was ever officially established whom Terra was referring to; but I think it's safe to assume he was referring to Riku, as Riku was originally intended to have the keyblade.

Axie

who else would Terra be reffering to? Kairi?

NO NO NO NO NO NO AND THEN NO AGAIN. Kairi isn't even a Keymaster to begin with.

K.Mickey?

Problem there is King Mickey was around and had a Keyblade when Terra was around and had a Keyblade, so unless Terra just felt like giving his friend/associate/master/wtfever another Keyblade out of the darkness goodness of his heart, that one doesn't match up either.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Ok. this is my first ever post. srry if i sound like a noob (cuz i am)

Welcome to KHInsider! :)

I see no evidence to suggest that Nobodies DON'T age, only to the opposite, so Xion definitely would have aged if she was created BACK THEN.

But if they aged, why does Zexion still look so young when he lost his heart ten years prior?

Xemnas and Namine supposedly age because they're special Nobodies.

nad when did Terra chose Riku to weild his keyblade? i definitely missed that. where was that posted? or said? plz tell me! that is something i should definitely add to my facts list. now where did i put that paper...

In KH2 Final Mix+, there's an optional battle where Sora can fight an armored enemy called the Lingering Sentiment. It looks and fights a lot like Terra, so most people are assuming that it was him in some form. And when he first sees Sora, he says, "You were not the one I had chosen."

Since we know from KH1 that Riku was meant to have the Keyblade, but it went to Sora instead, the Lingering Sentiment was probably talking about Riku. And, as Axie said, we saw scans of Terra watching a young Sora and Riku on the beach, so that backs it up even more.

I greatly agree with your theory! ^^

It really does make sense, despite what other people might say. Axel cares about Roxas, despite not having a heart, this is obvious.

Roxas and Xion could have became friends and through Roxas, Xion met Axel. I'm not going to say the two became friends, they were probably just aquaintances. However, Axel would surely have noticed how much Xion meant to Roxas and thus didn't want to hurt him by doing anything to Xion.

Which is why he hesitated when Saix was telling him to eliminate Xion now or eliminate Xion and Roxas later. He didn't want to hurt Roxas by hurting Xion, but he didn't want to have to hurt either of them if he didn't eliminate her first. (Sorry if that's a bit confusing. ^^;)

And if the Organization thought that since Axel eliminated those at Castle Oblivion, he wouldn't have any problems eliminating Xion or Roxas. (Like you had said.) The only difference was (and pardon my language, I know this can offend some people) Axel really didn't give a fuck what happened to the guys in Castle Oblivion. That's why he could get rid of them so easily. He let Namine and Sora both go because he probably knew ultimately that Sora would get rid of the rest of the Organization. He cares about Roxas (again, despite not having a heart) and possibly to a lesser extent, Xion, and thus, he hesitated when he was given orders to eliminate them.

Once again, I apologize if my comment is confusing.

YES. THANK YOU. That's exactly what I was trying to say!

Axie

But if they aged, why does Zexion still look so young when he lost his heart ten years prior?

Xemnas and Namine supposedly age because they're special Nobodies.

Zexion could be anywhere from seventeen to twenty-seven. His face doesn't look ridiculously young to me (even Vexen doesn't exactly have wrinkles), and his height doesn't mean anything, either. For all we know, Axel's seventeen and grew like a bean plant; it's not too much to assume there's a shortie in their midst.

Plus, it doesn't make sense to me that Nobodies wouldn't age. So, what, your sixteen-year-old Nobody hangs around for upwards of fifty years and whenever it manages to get killed (hopefully after your Heartless does), you get reincarnated at sixteen? No fair. Your body's been around for a lot longer than that, and with a soul piloting it (heart or no heart; don't need one of those to be technically alive according to KH anatomy), it should be vulnerable to the same ravages of time. But all this is opinionated; basically, if they pull this one, I'm really gonna hate it.

Shadows_and_Fire

Website
www.myspace.com
Zexion could be anywhere from seventeen to twenty-seven. His face doesn't look ridiculously young to me (even Vexen doesn't exactly have wrinkles), and his height doesn't mean anything, either. For all we know, Axel's seventeen and grew like a bean plant; it's not too much to assume there's a shortie in their midst.

Plus, it doesn't make sense to me that Nobodies wouldn't age. So, what, your sixteen-year-old Nobody hangs around for upwards of fifty years and whenever it manages to get killed (hopefully after your Heartless does), you get reincarnated at sixteen? No fair. Your body's been around for a lot longer than that, and with a soul piloting it (heart or no heart; don't need one of those to be technically alive according to KH anatomy), it should be vulnerable to the same ravages of time. But all this is opinionated; basically, if they pull this one, I'm really gonna hate it.

Well, maybe they just age slower than normal.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

But you have to remember that a Nobody does not look exactly like its original Somebody.There are some differences that can could possibly make them look older or younger.

Axie

But you have to remember that a Nobody does not look exactly like its original Somebody.There are some differences that can could possibly make them look older or younger.

I don't think that's confirmed. Xemnas and Xehanort are similar but not exactly alike, yes--but you have to factor in nine years of change (and hair gel). Xehanort may have been headed for something very close to, if not exactly the same as, what Xemnas eventually looked like.

So far, we haven't seen a recent Nobody who isn't a "special" Nobody and who thus looks exactly/almost exactly the same as their Somebody. Roxas has roots in Ven, Namine was Sora and Kairi both, and Xion is Watanabe only knows. It could go either way, but judging by the fact that Xion and Namine both remain Kairi's height, and Roxas matches Sora's in KH2, plus there doesn't seem to be much change in the baby fat density in the cheeks when comparing Sora to Roxas, I don't think it'd be off enough to account for a (perceived) total difference in age.

Shadows_and_Fire said:
Well, maybe they just age slower than normal.

Why?

XionXIVRikuXV

well, they could age slower than normal because, well put simply: THEY'RE NOT NORMAL. so, if they arent normal, that means that they dont have to age like normal people do. then the special nobodies come in and age on us, and make things all complicated. besides, in case you guys didnt notice, they are SPECIAL nobodies, not regular nobodies. but then again, organization XIII nobodies arent exactly normal, are they? anyway, the special nobodies are different from the ususal organization nobodies.

so, to sum up that alst paragraph: organization XIII is not normal, and thus (probably) do not age normaly. or, at leaat thats wat i came up with. (does any of what i just wrote make sense?)

Axie

well, they could age slower than normal because, well put simply: THEY'RE NOT NORMAL. so, if they arent normal, that means that they dont have to age like normal people do. then the special nobodies come in and age on us, and make things all complicated. besides, in case you guys didnt notice, they are SPECIAL nobodies, not regular nobodies. but then again, organization XIII nobodies arent exactly normal, are they? anyway, the special nobodies are different from the ususal organization nobodies.

so, to sum up that alst paragraph: organization XIII is not normal, and thus (probably) do not age normaly. or, at leaat thats wat i came up with. (does any of what i just wrote make sense?)

It does, but I really don't see the point of having a different aging system. Why would they age slower? All you have to do to age is have a body and be alive, and they are. But, supposing they needed the heart for that, what exactly does a heart even have to do with aging--to the point that the lack of a heart makes it cease altogether or slow down?

Dusks and Shadow Heartless and everything else before we hit XH and the Org are a dime a dozen. It really doesn't matter whether they age or not, because there will always be more of them, and being so anatomically different the aging might not be obvious or even detectible if it's happening. So saying that the Org is special is moot--they're the only ones who really matter to the plot in a way other than "it's there for you to kill, do it."

Regardless, it doesn't begin to make sense to me for the body and soul not to age, heart or no heart, and apparently the Heartless with a human shell (XH and possibly even Sora) can age as well, if XH looks that dramatically different from Xehanort.

XionXIVRikuXV

ah, i see wat ur getting at now. ok. i can understand what u were trying to say ealier. i get it. but, that soesnt mean i give in to u saying that organization nobodies can or cant age. bcuz we dont know, forget i ever mentioned it. it will make our lives a lot easier. anyway, anything else? if not good night to all of you people out there.

The Enchanted

The Org does not age.
The only Nobody to have shown physical differences over a period of time, was Namine.

Buut...
She is a special Nobody, created from special circumstances, so naturally she would physically age as a product of her specialness.

But, the Org isn't made up of special Nobodies, just Nobodies that had strong wills that allowed them to retain some of their original physical self.
'Kay.

Axie

The Org does not age.
The only Nobody to have shown physical differences over a period of time, was Namine.

Buut...
She is a special Nobody, created from special circumstances, so naturally she would physically age as a product of her specialness.

But, the Org isn't made up of special Nobodies, just Nobodies that had strong wills that allowed them to retain some of their original physical self.
'Kay.

Is any of this confirmed (other than the fact that Namine's special, and apparently Roxas and Xion are too)? What about Xemnas? What about XH? What happens if a person is restored after several years of being a Nobody, if that Nobody doesn't age? Do they get to go back to whatever age they were like a get out of jail free card? IZ NO MAEK SENSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back