• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my namine drawing :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aqualight

my namine drawing :D

is it good, bad or average

yes i know it a bit hard to see but that is the scaners fault!

picture.php

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
well then go get it fixed! lol i know thats impossible but you cant take a picture of it and post it here?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
looks like she hit puberty there

maybe it's cuz of the big non-anime looking lips.

C

coolfresh1224

i like it you made namine.........i dont have a joke for this one..... anyway well done

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
The lips and eyes look kind of weird. You should've made it more manga/anime like instead of realistic.

cloudxxzach

I'm having a hard time seeing it but I like it anyway. As said before the mouth looks a bit strange. Not that I can do realistic mouths much better lol.
Other than that, great job! XDD

Raiko

Come break me down
The lips and eyes look kind of weird. You should've made it more manga/anime like instead of realistic.

I agree with that as well
I say its average but the eyes are not aligned from my point. Try and use guide lines (or shapes. Draw it lightly and guess where things are roughly :)
Overall pretty good

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
It's pretty good if you were making her look like a real life child with a big face. XD Right, sorry. It's good, just if it were more anime/manga-ish, it would look more like her in terms of the actual Namine. But I like the hair and all.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i recommend that for anime style drawings, don't put lips like that unless it's like, a "sexy" character, or the character has lips like that or something.. it looks sooooooooo weird on namine though.. i mean it's fucking namine.

but her hair's all right i guess.. and if you take a picture of it, don't use flash. it helps it too look clearer..and you can take it from like 6/12 inches away and it'll look fine on the computer when you upload it cuz they usually end up being huge. [well that's for my camera, i don't know shit about yours.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back