• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my Kh pics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8shortfuse

hey guys, just wanted your opinions on some of my drawings. Burn if you want I don't mind. and I'm sorry about the crappyness of my scanner.

KH_Sora_drawing_by_8shortfuse.jpg

KH_Kairi_drawing_by_8shortfuse.jpg

KH_Riku_drawing_by_8shortfuse.jpg

KH_Roxas_drawing_by_8shortfuse.jpg

KH_Namine_drawing_by_8shortfuse.jpg

so, opinions???????

Firo

Oh Crap
Riku's face looks awkward imo.

But everything else looks really good.

Camilo101

hey guys, just wanted your opinions on some of my drawings. Burn if you want I don't mind. and I'm sorry about the crappyness of my scanner.

Wow seriously, either you're being sarcastic or stupidly modest. These sketches are awesome and you know it, I always hate it when people act like they're oblivious to their own talent. I mean really do you seriously think anyone's gonna burn you for these. Just the fact that you can replicate the hi-res characters that realistically is a feat in itself. And by the way they're all pretty much spot-on, save the awkward Riku face.

Okay on second thought sorry for sounding mean in the beginning, but really I hope you realize you're an amazing drawer so the next time you post art you can say "CHECK DIS OUT FOO!"

8shortfuse

Your Welcome! how long did it take you to do one?? :O

like 6 hours maybe, depending on which picture. Sora took me the longes cause it was my first one.

Wow seriously, either you're being sarcastic or stupidly modest. These sketches are awesome and you know it, I always hate it when people act like they're oblivious to their own talent. I mean really do you seriously think anyone's gonna burn you for these. Just the fact that you can replicate the hi-res characters that realistically is a feat in itself. And by the way they're all pretty much spot-on, save the awkward Riku face.

Okay on second thought sorry for sounding mean in the beginning, but really I hope you realize you're an amazing drawer so the next time you post art you can say "CHECK DIS OUT FOO!"

lol, I'll remember that. and yes I know their good, but they could be better. I'm a perfectionist. what can I say, lol.

Kairi and Riku could use some work but Roxas and Namine...WOW. very good.

yeah, i didn't like the way Kairi came out at all, and Riku is ehhhh, but I'll sigure it out eventually.
Roxas, is my friends favorite too, lol

美咲 四季;4831750 said:
I LOVE IT.

Kairi and Riku need a LITTLE touching up but other than that, I WANT YOUR BABIES. D:

yeah, I'm gonna redo them eventually. when college stops kicking my but and I finish with the Org.
Babies??? lol

Camilo101

Hell those aren't just good, they're GREAT!!!(no I didn't mean to sound like Tony Tiger) People look at MY drawings and say they're good, but yours have a whole other level of realism! I know what you mean by being a perfectionist though. I got loads of spirals at home filled with incomplete drawings, like only the head or maybe the torso, or maybe it's just missing a leg. And they're scattered all over the page too, I just don't like erasing things so I just leave it there and start a new picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back