• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My 358/2 Days Experience (Translations)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Japanese sounds the same as spanish, roxasisven xD
Same pronounciation and all that.

I really like the ice cream scenes :D

Except sometimes it get's old but then you miss it so much.. ;~;

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Japanese sounds the same as spanish, roxasisven xD
Same pronounciation and all that.
nope, i speak spanish and japanese is a whole lot complicated than that.Besides they have all the kanjis.Different for the names and another set for normal stuff.Its way too much to learn on your own.Maybe with paid classes i could get it through my skull XD

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
nope, i speak spanish and japanese is a whole lot complicated than that.Besides they have all the kanjis.Different for the names and another set for normal stuff.Its way too much to learn on your own.Maybe with paid classes i could get it through my skull XD

mm I speak spanish and some japanese. lol, not good enough to translate though >~< [wee go japaxicans! lol]

the language is different, but the pronounciation is pretty much the same. like how you say "a i u e o" ect. xDD i heard a japanese song at this chinese buffet once i thought it was spanish almost lol. xDD

YEEE, thank you lea!!! Im really curious to the ice cream scenes XDD

I don't have a DS so I can't play Days, so I watched the walkthrough on youtube, but it's too blurry for me to read most of the time and DChuich goes too fast on the dialogue.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
mm I speak spanish and some japanese. lol, not good enough to translate though >~< [wee go japaxicans! lol]

the language is different, but the pronounciation is pretty much the same. like how you say "a i u e o" ect. xDD i heard a japanese song at this chinese buffet once i thought it was spanish almost lol. xDD

I don't have a DS so I can't play Days, so I watched the walkthrough on youtube, but it's too blurry for me to read most of the time and DChuich goes too fast on the dialogue.
yeah but its just not the pronunciation.The kanjis are the though ones,even japanese people dont know them all.
Lea keep it up, thanks.

State

Awards
Thanks for the cool translations! From what I can see by the translation, Larxene seems less cold with Roxas than with Sora.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

I KNOW! I couldn't read it either cuz of the suckish quality and he just like zooms through it *sigh* Oh well, my copy should be here in a few days......

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks for the cool translations! From what I can see by the translation, Larxene seems less cold with Roxas than with Sora.

We concluded that she's racist against hair color xD, cause she didn't do much to Naminé either except taunt her for all of CoM minus the end when she was seriously pissed off for everything screwing over. Meanwhile, she was terrorizing Repliku and Sora every time they saw her.

Xango99

does xigbar have ay attack skills where he teleports at all? and it seems he can hang upside down with one of his weapons from what Ive seen on youtube..am i right?

canito_q

does xigbar have ay attack skills where he teleports at all? and it seems he can hang upside down with one of his weapons from what Ive seen on youtube..am i right?

He only teleports when he's an AI (So does every AI). When he finishes a combo, his last attack is upside down

Thanks for the Translation, Kenza

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back