• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX and Ventus relationship theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
first off I hope everyone can remember or find these few scenes or pics cause they all tie in:
-TGS 08 Ven meets MX in Olympius Coliseum and Ven recalls MX but doesn't fully remember him
-TGS 08 & Commercial scene of Terra screaming to MX "what have you done to his heart!?"
-recent commercial scene when Ven i grabbing his head and screaming in Sunset Horizon
-recent Famitsu translation where MX ask Vanitas, "how is ven?"
-3 pics from the recent Famitsu scans:
~Ven with vacant eyes
~Ven and MX together in a white area (Castle Oblivion?)
~MX talking to a fainted Ven in Sunset Horizon
-Ven's line to Aqua (and Terra?) "Please Erase me" (in new scans it says "Please kill me")

Now my theory is a simple one. Ventus obviously had a past with MX that he seems to have forgotten. Vanitas can also be consider one of the few who knows about this past. I believe Ventus' past with MX effected the future (timeline of BBS) and because he lost his memories when they poured back to him thats when he was holding his head screaming. After remembering his time with MX he asked Aqua to erase him because of something he did with MX in the past.

Simple and straight forward. Discuss.

Jumpcolour

Yeah, I think Ven was screaming because they canceled his favourite Disney show...
Or maybe Mickey laying unconcess on the ground behind him?

P.S To la-z to quote sorry!

αsiя

space coke
Yup I thought the same thing
All you said Im thinking the same thing
but I didnt know they changed the line to "please kill me" a little gruesome for a disney game dont you think

Marvel-less

but I didnt know they changed the line to "please kill me" a little gruesome for a disney game dont you think

Japanese tend to be more up front in their games. The US may just keep it at Please Erase Me. :-/ I like the killing more.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
oh really good, i have a theory close to this one XD

αsiя

space coke
Yeah, I think Ven was screaming because they canceled his favourite Disney show...
Or maybe Mickey laying unconcess on the ground behind him?

P.S To la-z to quote sorry!

Who would scream for a mouse

Luvinlizzxp

Website
www.facebook.com
Man the game hasn't even come out yet and already Roxas doesn't appear in my mind when I see Ven. I think your theory is entirely possible.

I kinda hope they keep that line for the translation. It feels more...sad.
I love me some disney characters but how many times has Donald's voice ruin a precious moment in kh? D:
I just think kh needs all the emotional attachments it can get within disney's reach.

00 Raiser Fan

Makes alot of sense to me, though am thinking whatever Ven has done in the past resulted in the creation of his evil unverse Vanitas.
I mean the Unverse are formed from strong emotions, Vanitas could be the release of Vens dark or evil emotions, leaving behind a peaceful boy, and explaining why Vanitas is aware of what Ven has done as he is the evil that has done it.
Also, if it turns out that MX is truly after Vens heart, then it could be because he needs it for Vanitas (Vens evil unverse)

ChickenWinner

I agree with the above. I do think Vanitas is Ven's unversed and that he needs his heart to be whole.
Thus meaning Ventus saw Mx one day and the Master got him to create this Unversed. Maybe by getting close to darkness. He threw the poor boy in a CoD and waited 5 minutes for him to be cooked.

Alex123

i dont feel comfortable revealing that information
I don't want to sound like a jerk, but how can anyone think that vanitas is ven's unversed? We don't even know what they are. all that has been stated is that they are, in essence, "the opposite of human life," they are SOMEHOW connected to the heartless/nobodies, and that they "grow off of negative emotions," but we don't know how they are created. People should think about this before they say "vanitas is ven's unversed." again, sorry for sounding like a jerk

00 Raiser Fan

Well kingdom hearts has been full of wonders and shocking revelations all along, so why not.
And besides, When Vanitas removes the mask he's probably going to look like someone we already know, so its either Vens Unverse seeing as he seems to know and relate to Ven, or Xehanort Sod which most people are assuming to be fusions and other weird stuff.
So yea, its more plausible thinking he's one of the two with reasonable explanation than assuming he's someone else with a stupid fusion ending!!

ChickenWinner

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but how can anyone think that vanitas is ven's unversed? We don't even know what they are. all that has been stated is that they are, in essence, "the opposite of human life," they are SOMEHOW connected to the heartless/nobodies, and that they "grow off of negative emotions," but we don't know how they are created. People should think about this before they say "vanitas is ven's unversed." again, sorry for sounding like a jerk

I say this because, as far as KH goes, the ennemy has a human form, deep into darkness. So I'd like to think that the unversed have one human form and the most possible candidate for that is Vanitas. He's the only one who seems non-human.
Besides, it's only theorizing about what we know. Unversed=bad emotions, Vanitas=darkness, thus Vanitas=Unversed. Simple yet arguable logic.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
This theory has crossed my mind......especially when looking at the most recent scan where Ven is standing next to MX and looking kind of sad. Either he was part of the creation of Vanitas or he did something so horrible during BBS that made him have to go with MX.......maybe 2 save his friends?....who knows...but this is a pretty good theory.

BladeofHearts18

your theory could be true because if Master Xehanort does turn out to be Xehanort that we know then it will make sense since xemnas seems to know so much about roxas and sora. ( because they are connected with Ven) it's still a bit sketchy since it could be terra or some other person who becomes Xehanort but it's a good theory.

00 Raiser Fan

lol, sorry man, we were just building on the theory.
But yea I totally support your theory, and I think it would be really cool if we had a good person with a dark past for once.

L

loke14

first off I hope everyone can remember or find these few scenes or pics cause they all tie in:
-TGS 08 Ven meets MX in Olympius Coliseum and Ven recalls MX but doesn't fully remember him
-TGS 08 & Commercial scene of Terra screaming to MX "what have you done to his heart!?"
-recent commercial scene when Ven i grabbing his head and screaming in Sunset Horizon
-recent Famitsu translation where MX ask Vanitas, "how is ven?"
-3 pics from the recent Famitsu scans:
~Ven with vacant eyes
~Ven and MX together in a white area (Castle Oblivion?)
~MX talking to a fainted Ven in Sunset Horizon
-Ven's line to Aqua (and Terra?) "Please Erase me" (in new scans it says "Please kill me")

Now my theory is a simple one. Ventus obviously had a past with MX that he seems to have forgotten. Vanitas can also be consider one of the few who knows about this past. I believe Ventus' past with MX effected the future (timeline of BBS) and because he lost his memories when they poured back to him thats when he was holding his head screaming. After remembering his time with MX he asked Aqua to erase him because of something he did with MX in the past.

Simple and straight forward. Discuss.

I like it its simple and easy to understand I can see Nomura doing something like that. Wat do you think the deal is with Vanitas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back