• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

multiple xehanorts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gxyoumo14

so i had a thought
given that yensid said xehanort wont be alone when he returns and that xehanort himself admits he made several back ups....
what if the "other xehanorts" are isa and braig?
both saix and xigbar played large roles in the series compared to the rest of the org (sans axel and xion) and according to this interview:

-- Comparing the Organization members when they were human to when they were in the Organization, apart from Xehanort, only Isa and Braig have differently-shaped ears and differently-coloured eyes - why is this?
Nomura: It's a question of whether or not they're deeply connected to Xehanort. In Braig's case, comparing the scene where he's injured in his battle with Terra and flares up at Xehanort, his appearance afterwards changes, which hints that something happened with Xehanort in between.

its quite plausible.
this may mean the "horcux" theory is a definate maybe. this may have even applied to riku, vanitas, and maybe even the mysterious figure
am i alone or late on this idea?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Interesting I never thought of Braig and Isa being two of the multiple Xehanorts. It's definately possible since it's obvious Isa and Braig are connected to Xehanort. They could have become like living Heartcruxes of Xehanort or something. Interesting idea indeed.

Absolute

I was thinking that Xehanort decided to chip his heart off into pieces and put them into the hearts of others, where their appearance would start to take pieces of his appearance.

Either that, or i can see Xehanort removing the darkness in his own heart (or the light) and making himself one of the hearts needed to make the X-Blade.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Well the horcrux motif does make sense (Xehanort telling Terra he is one of many roads he can take)

billyzanesucks

Funny, I had the exact same idea. Considering how appearance relates to the heart, it is very likely that they either have a small piece of Xehanort, or they forged a connection with him.

This is a very plausible idea. Can't think of anything to disprove it. Thumbs up! (Speaking of which, thumbs up my TGP audition :D) But the question is, how would MX go about doing that?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
This is a very plausible idea. Can't think of anything to disprove it. Thumbs up! (Speaking of which, thumbs up my TGP audition :D) But the question is, how would MX go about doing that?

He has the powers to transfer his heart and implant darkness into people's hearts, it's more of a matter of when.

LucasDraleau

I think that other people as the "multiple Xehanorts" would make more sense than literally "multiple Xehanorts." The only way that I could see literal multiple Xehanorts was if Xemnas, ASoD, and Terranort were in the RoS and were reborn throught the Key and Keyhole of Sleep, which is still plausible seeing that there must be some conflict with Xehanort in 3D if it leads right into III.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
I think that other people as the "multiple Xehanorts" would make more sense than literally "multiple Xehanorts." The only way that I could see literal multiple Xehanorts was if Xemnas, ASoD, and Terranort were in the RoS and were reborn throught the Key and Keyhole of Sleep, which is still plausible seeing that there must be some conflict with Xehanort in 3D if it leads right into III.

Not necessarily. The only thing we know for certain about Xehanort in DDD is that he definitely returns and that he seemingly attacks Braig.

LucasDraleau

Not necessarily. The only thing we know for certain about Xehanort in DDD is that he definitely returns and that he seemingly attacks Braig.

What I meant when I said that was that Nomura said in his 3D interview, "If you remember correctly, weren't you always facing some form of Xehanort," and since KH3D is supposed to be a main game, comparable to KH2.5, then it would make sense for their to be some form of Xehanort in 3D, since we've had a form of Xehanort in 0 (BBS), 1, 1.5 (ReCoM's Reverse-Rebirth), 2, and (probably) 2.5.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Funny, I had the exact same idea. Considering how appearance relates to the heart, it is very likely that they either have a small piece of Xehanort, or they forged a connection with him.

The forged (deep) connection would be more likely though as Sora also gained some traits and physical similarities to Ventus due to their very close connection forged in the prologue of Birth by Sleep.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I think it's very plausible that Braig and Isa have something to do with the "Multiple Xehanorts".
Mainly because they both have yellow eyes and pointed ears, and it's been stated that people with those traits have a connection with Xehanort.
And since that connection hasn't really been touched up on, at least not with Isa, it's something that needs more detail.

I don't know about the "Heartcruxes" idea, but I thought it was that Xehanort was kinda like Sora, in that he could make deep connections with people's hearts.
If not, someone please tell me so.

Magnum

I think it's very plausible that Braig and Isa have something to do with the "Multiple Xehanorts".
Mainly because they both have yellow eyes and pointed ears, and it's been stated that people with those traits have a connection with Xehanort.
And since that connection hasn't really been touched up on, at least not with Isa, it's something that needs more detail.

I don't know about the "Heartcruxes" idea, but I thought it was that Xehanort was kinda like Sora, in that he could make deep connections with people's hearts.
If not, someone please tell me so.

I thought those traits indicate that you've succumbed to darkness.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I thought those traits indicate that you've succumbed to darkness.

Nope...it's in Nomura interview snippet in the opening post. Golden eyes and pointed ears => close Xehanort connection.

These traits being darkness-related is apparently a fandom-myth...I don't remember it being officially said anywhere, neither in the games, interviews or one of the novels.
Maybe it's also because it is true for Star Wars, lol.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Nope...it's in Nomura interview snippet in the opening post. Golden eyes and pointed ears => close Xehanort connection.

These traits being darkness-related is apparently a fandom-myth...I don't remember it being officially said anywhere, neither in the games, interviews or one of the novels.
Maybe it's also because it is true for Star Wars, lol.

You just said it, lol.

Most people associate yellow eyes with darkness/dark side.
Since that's what shows someone has succumbed to the darkside (In Star Wars), I guess some just interpreted it with Kingdom Hearts as well. Since people say there are many comparisons between KH and SW.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Since people say there are many comparisons between KH and SW.

I believe Nomura stated he was a big Star Wars fan and then people made all these connections between the two which make a lot of sense...so going along with all those connections, I could see where that myth would come from.

Also, it sounds kind of plausible that Isa and Braig would be Xehanorts, but how would they return? I would sincerely hope that their heartless weren't some stupid run of the mill heartless in one of the games -__-

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
@Kupo1121:

Actually it was said by Nomura that none of the Org members heartless are really specacular but only common low heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back