• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ms discussion shouldn't commence on these forums

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Re: Ms discussion shouldnt commence on these forums

It is a fact, this is REDICULOUS! Kh fans would NEVER say xbox is better than ps3. Its ludacris, and ms discussion, except in a hating manner should be a warrant for a ban. I get banned because of my love for playstation, and saying how its not as good as xbox it shouldnt be getting me banned.

RTEmagicC_20060707144201-xbox360.jpg.jpg

ITS EVIL I TELL YOU! EVIIIIL!

Last edited:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

Its simple, KH will NEVER grace a microsoft console, because it just simply is the worst console and is much worse than the ps3. I say vote in a poll to get rid of MS discussion. Kingdom hearts consoles only for life!
wow and didn't he just get unbanned from doing this same thing not long ago?

What an idiot. No one really cares about KH enough anymore to give a shit on what console it will end up on. Also hell I wish I had my 360 right now cause I so want to play NHL 09 .

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

Honestly, I can care less about the 360, but this forum is NOT entirely KH. Don't you notice the Non-KH Discussion forums? Just because the name is KH Insider, doesn't mean our views should be based on the house that Sony built, let alone KH. Honestly, though I might be getting a Wii, I'm leaning more towards 360 > Wii nowadays. This place is not just for one system or company. Though I'll probably never grace the Microsoft thread with my posts, I'd rather it still be there. Besides, we got people that just so happen to have 360 and Wii, so I don't see what the problem is. Oh, and I think that people would rather post their 360/ Wii talk here than in some random fanboy-filled 360/ Nintendo forum anyways.

Lol.. this got re-opened..

Oh, and about the KH discussion in these forums.. (in the event this guy somehow gets an alt.. lol..) http://forums.khinsider.com/discussion/111329-regards-spam-kingdom-hearts-discussion.html

Blueman

Its simple, KH will NEVER grace a microsoft console, because it just simply is the worst console and is much worse than the ps3. I say vote in a poll to get rid of MS discussion. Kingdom hearts consoles only for life!

I think the XBox 360 is far from a terrible console. Although it doesn't have the same hardware power as the Playstation 3, it has a great online community and a great gaming library.

D

Deleted member 36435

Honestly, I can care less about the 360, but this forum is NOT entirely KH. Don't you notice the Non-KH Discussion forums? Just because the name is KH Insider, doesn't mean our views should be based on the house that Sony built, let alone KH. Honestly, though I might be getting a Wii, I'm leaning more towards 360 > Wii nowadays. This place is not just for one system or company. Though I'll probably never grace the Microsoft thread with my posts, I'd rather it still be there. Besides, we got people that just so happen to have 360 and Wii, so I don't see what the problem is. Oh, and I think that people would rather post their 360/ Wii talk here than in some random fanboy-filled 360/ Nintendo forum anyways.

Lol.. this got re-opened..
just for you beb

Also, Sony did not build KH, Square-Enix did and Sony let them develop for the PS2.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

just for you beb

Also, Sony did not build KH, Square-Enix did and Sony let them develop for the PS2.

I know that. I was just saying that just because this is a loosely (nowadays) KH-based forum, the majority of the threads and forums shouldn't be based on the views of the game's PS fanboys. Oh, and look.. it's also on the GBA, DS, and Cellphone. Honestly, at this point, I'd be glad to see KH on the 360, just so it would shut those people up.

D

Deleted member 36435

As soon as Microsoft gets their feet wet in the handheld market they'll have a Kingdom Hearts game. At least that is what I believe, based on Square's current trend.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

come on guys he's right... kh will never make it to the canaan graceland known as xbox. i bet all my rusty shekels on it

i cant believe this the first dude that comes in with a two cents worth something and everyone in and out of their right mind calls him fag. his sexuality has nothing to do with this (unless its halo). this should be in general discussion. gaming disasters like these need to be gabbed on, these questions need to be asked

you call yourselves true gamers

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

truueu gaemin

semper games

N

nodnarb129

ps3 all day no ms discussion ftw

N

nodnarb129

Hmmm, the brandon part is backwards and the k is removed. Try harder next time.
bring brandonk129 back he did nothing wrong he wants whats good for the community

D

The KR3W

Anyone else find this humerous at all?

N

nodnarb129

wow and didn't he just get unbanned from doing this same thing not long ago?

What an idiot. No one really cares about KH enough anymore to give a shit on what console it will end up on. Also hell I wish I had my 360 right now cause I so want to play NHL 09 .
no one cares about kh? are you living in your own world like all 360 owners? waiting for you rrod to come back? lol its funny. no one cares about kh, nice one. then why do these forums exist?

Blueman

bring brandonk129 back he did nothing wrong he wants whats good for the community

Starting a fight and not argueing respectfully isn't doing what's good for the community. Everyone should be acknowledged for their opinion, but the way he was posting sounded like he was trying to start a fight.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

Lol.. I knew the alt was coming, but not this dumbly made. Seriously, I have a PS3 and not a 360. I like the PS3 a lot, but I don't go around saying no 360 talk just because of it. There's other people on here who like Microsoft, Nintendo, Sega (like the Dreamcast), and probably other systems. While only three (the big three) are up there, that still doesn't mean that we don't have fans of other stuff. Anyways, can you please stop being so selfish? The other two of the big three have fans here to. Don't they deserve a right to discuss their system without being flamed? Sure, we're a loosely-based KH forum, but it doesn't mean that we should cater to Sony and only Sony, with a dash of Nintendo due to CoM and Days. Do you realize that there's a fair portion of people here who can careless about KH anymore and stay because of their friends on here and such? Just because this forum is called KHInsider, does NOT mean we should use those views to decide what gets discussed and what doesn't.

Oh, and you're a selfish dumbass Sony fanboy btw..

N

nodnarb129

Lol.. I knew the alt was coming, but not this dumbly made. Seriously, I have a PS3 and not a 360. I like the PS3 a lot, but I don't go around saying no 360 talk just because of it. There's other people on here who like Microsoft, Nintendo, Sega (like the Dreamcast), and probably other systems. While only three (the big three) are up there, that still doesn't mean that we don't have fans of other stuff. Anyways, can you please stop being so selfish? The other two of the big three have fans here to. Don't they deserve a right to discuss their system without being flamed? Sure, we're a loosely-based KH forum, but it doesn't mean that we should cater to Sony and only Sony, with a dash of Nintendo due to CoM and Days. Do you realize that there's a fair portion of people here who can careless about KH anymore and stay because of their friends on here and such? Just because this forum is called KHInsider, does NOT mean we should use those views to decide what gets discussed and what doesn't.

Oh, and you're a self-ish dumbass Sony fanboy btw..
who doesnt care about kh? your saying everyone on these forums are not anxiously awaiting a ps3 kh announcement? and whos not excited for the 2 handheld games?

Back