• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Mothers these days.... -_-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
You know what? She loves you and you have to realize that your in her house and you have to follow her rules/what she gives you, shes just doing it because she wants to show you that she cares about you ok.

Like I said b4, i understand that. I kno that she cares and all, but most of the times she yells cuz........well im not sure y actually.....

impart

Climb The Sky
yeah, I guess I can understand

my mom is always trying to put crap in my room I dont want. the otherday she wanted to but a shoe cubby in it, and I already have too much crap in my room anyways and I put all my shoes in a bin cuz I dont really give two craps about them, as long as I can wear something on my feet.

but im a pretty laid back person,
I never really got into fight's with my mom, never saw much of a point

usually if she really wants to put something in my room or do something, I let her have her way. its no big deal to me

you probably just need your alone time- which shes not letting you have.
but its only because she loves you and worry's about you

Vixx

Sorry, i dont have an awnser, my sister talked back to my mom once and got beat...my mom was strict and yelled at me every second she got, i love her to death though, just deal with it till you leave...thats what i did...

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
Sorry, i dont have an awnser, my sister talked back to my mom once and got beat...my mom was strict and yelled at me every second she got, i love her to death though, just deal with it till you leave...thats what i did...

thats wat im planning to do, hopefully........... but ur mom sounds like my dad :/

impart-distart said:
but im a pretty laid back person,
I never really got into fight's with my mom, never saw much of a point

im usually like that too. but certain times for me there comes a point where i explode.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
well i see that some people in this thread think that just because he's living in her house, he has to accept everything she wants to do to his room.
I agree that sometimes, its whatever your mom wants, but can you blame the guy for not wanting the desk in his room? is it a big deal if he tells his mom "no"?

Vixx

No...it is his room though, i did what i wanted to my room, my mom didnt MAKE me have what she wanted, well not everything anyways...just keep it good, you never know, after you get out of college or sometime in between you may still be living with your mom, life has a weird twist to it and you never know what will happen.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
well i see that some people in this thread think that just because he's living in her house, he has to accept everything she wants to do to his room.
I agree that sometimes, its whatever your mom wants, but can you blame the guy for not wanting the desk in his room? is it a big deal if he tells his mom "no"?

um first off im a girl.......and thank u.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
No...it is his room though, i did what i wanted to my room, my mom didnt MAKE me have what she wanted, well not everything anyways...just keep it good, you never know, after you get out of college or sometime in between you may still be living with your mom, life has a weird twist to it and you never know what will happen.

thats true, but if i was to still live with my mom after then I would like a lil freedom with my room. and im a girl -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back