• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Developers unharmed by quake

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
This better not stall any games!!! :mad:
jk, but seriously, I don't realy care much about that specific group of people. I hope the deaths stay minimal all around.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Yes the games can wait, they can definatly wait but im more concerned for the well bieng of the people whose works i love & have grown up with than the average Japanese Joe, dont misunderstand I pray that all of the Japanese are safe (OH & KREXIA TO!!! Already emailed her.)

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If you didn't understand what I said, I meant that I don't care that game developers might be in trouble, but all the people, which includes the game developers. I have no significant care of their profession, just their life.

blueheart

Bronze Member
What about Tetsuya Nomura himself?

That's all I want to know. I don't want to know anything else. This whole thing is messed up.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Actually, now that I think about it, the only person I really care is alive in Shigeru Miyamoto. If he's hurt, or dead, I'm gonna be pissed.

Youniquee

Awards
Well, that's good to hear that their safe~ Everyone is important, but I ain't gonna lie, I really want to know how Crystal Kay or Hayao Miyazaki are doing.
I hope everyone else is okay and managing well though. I'll pray for them tonight <3
RIP the people who have fallen to this disaster.
btw, why was the thread about it in the general discussion forum closed?

blueheart

Bronze Member
I'm sure he is safe. But why not care about the rest of the people? They are just as important as he is.

I know.....These deaths are really depressing and sad....I was wondering if KH will continue or not, because I don't want to hear any other deaths....it's just so f*cked up......Japan will be in pieces after this.....

YoshiAngemon

I know.....These deaths are really depressing and sad....I was wondering if KH will continue or not, because I don't want to hear any other deaths....it's just so f*cked up......Japan will be in pieces after this.....

It'll continue, even if Square Enix will pass the duties on to Disney of America, so they can muck it up with Phineas and Ferb's upcoming movie being worked into a future game. I can do without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back