• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraGaurdian

Darkwatch said:
Soldier nobody's, because they always turn small and do that unstoppable attack with the hammer. And I would suggest using the forums search next time before making an ENTIRELY new thread... It just saves space and time.

Yes, I agree with that and I hate the Large Bodies. o_O

O

Oberon

UnknownDawn said:
yeah everyone is saying the large bodies.
Well jeez, in this one you can't even attack they're heads... It is quite annoying to say the least.

(cross(-)shot)

head shots or not, I'm still not too annoyed by Large Bodies. A lil magic shot'll take them out easy enough.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
i hate the shadows.not becuz thier weak, but because they hide in the ground.and when u hav a form, it takes a long time for them to resurface.idk, i just think they're annoying

Fuse

When will we surrender?
The heartless with the long spear in Land of Dragons was soooo annoying to me...

when he would twirl it around I always got stuck in it.. x.x

The 14th Order

i HATE the crimson jazz and the emerald blues. they were real pains in the @$$3$, w their homing fire bombs and their wind shields ughhh. the shaman were also annoying in groups when they kept doing that blue flame thing. the living bone was the first one to kill me in normal and proud mode! the fat bandits were annoying cause when they do that fire punch thing they keep spinning to where u are so u cant hit them. i could go on, but its pizza time 4 The 14th Order!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back