• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

seb0910

which enemy do you find most annoying, and i mean regular heartless not a boss. for me, i hate the living bones. they are very hard to defeat with normal attacks and they were the first heartless to kill me.

Last edited:
O

Oberon

Soldier nobody's, because they always turn small and do that unstoppable attack with the hammer. And I would suggest using the forums search next time before making an ENTIRELY new thread... It just saves space and time.

O

Oberon

The dancer nobodys are also one of the most annoying because they do that glowing thing, and throw you... VERY ANNOYING.

seb0910

darkwatch, i dont know what you mean by i should search the forums before making a new thread, but theyre called berserker nobodies.

seb0910

ok, just for the record, i said most annoying HEARTLESS, not NOBODY. but since people are posting about annoying nobodies, i'll just change it to most annoying enemy.

O

Oberon

seb0910 said:
darkwatch, i dont know what you mean by i should search the forums before making a new thread, but theyre called berserker nobodies.
Well sorry for the mis-naming of the nobody, but the forums search is at the sem-top of the page... It says "Search This Forum" on it, you can't miss it. ;)

seb0910

Darkwatch said:
Well sorry for the mis-naming of the nobody, but the forums search is at the sem-top of the page... It says "Search This Forum" on it, you can't miss it. ;)

thx for the help, but what i meant was why did you tell me to search the forums. it doesnt really matter tho

O

Oberon

seb0910 said:
ok, just for the record, i said most annoying HEARTLESS, not NOBODY. but since people are posting about annoying nobodies, i'll just change it to most annoying enemy.
Well I am assuming everyone like me, is getting that idea that it is a annoying enemy thing xD idk.

O

Oberon

seb0910 said:
thx for the help, but what i meant was why did you tell me to search the forums. it doesnt really matter tho
Searching is much easier, and making new threads with the same topics as others in the past, wasts time, and becomes tedious. So ultimatly, if you bring back a thread with the same topic, then you wouldn't need to worry about spam, and flamming. And besides, I see members sometimes complain about it.

seb0910

Darkwatch said:
Searching is much easier, and making new threads with the same topics as others in the past, wasts time, and becomes tedious. So ultimatly, if you bring back a thread with the same topic, then you wouldn't need to worry about spam, and flamming. And besides, I see members sometimes complain about it.

o ok thx for the tip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back