• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mox0687

Gonna definetley have to go witht he Black Fungus' especially when your at the colisieum and trying to do one of tourny's in a certain time. God, they used to piss me off so much. Oh, and in KHII it was those damn car things! Holy crap I wanted to shoot myself everytime they popped up!

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Gonna definetley have to go witht he Black Fungus' especially when your at the colisieum and trying to do one of tourny's in a certain time. God, they used to piss me off so much. Oh, and in KHII it was those damn car things! Holy crap I wanted to shoot myself everytime they popped up!

SAME HERE! the cars were the most annoying...i used to train at timeless river...i got so angry...

Then i went to the top pf pride rock, where there was a shit load of those flying things, cast magnega like 10 times, and poof lvled up

i got to 99 from 45 in 1 day lol

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
The cars.
Actually...any heartless that had a sudden beserk attack that you couldn't guard...

Oh! and towards the end of KH1 when behemoths kept on appearing, it just got tedious.

Rix

:)
Awards
In kh1? Air Soldiers, Defenders, Angel Stars and Bouncy Wilds.

C

Colours

Defenders and Invisibles were the worst for me...

Yah, they were giving me a hard time at first, then I notice how to easly beat them. I think you should magic or magnet. Either way there still annoying heartless.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Air Soldiers are the Cliff Racers of KH.

They're more obnoxious then dangerous.

MasterXOblivion7

shadows didnt bother me too much because theyre weak and pointless but i didnt mind em.
the large bodies were definitely on the top 10 annoying heartless.
but i'd still have to go with wight knights and angel stars too. =/

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
hmm i have a hated heartless for each game

KH1- i hated the large bodies and fat bandits when i was a low lvl, but i after i lvled i hatd those heartless at hollow bastion who at swords, and keep dissapeering.

KH2- i hated those giant red thing that threw explosive balls at you

KH:COM- i hated the heartless that went into the ground like shadows, but had huge antenna's and were taller,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back