• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
^Yeah, but the Fat Bandits are even worse :(

Reneeski

Fat Bandits/Large Bodies, barrel spiders(i have nothing against explosions, but omg those things are annoying) and a whole lot of other things whose names i cant remember :p

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
we all know that its the SHADOWS!!!!
seriously, the large bodies and the wizards
i think the ones on KH1 were much more annoying though

Rix

Awards
I did actually find the KH2 large bodies more annoying that the ones in KH1. Peobably because I hated that move when they were "sliding" around.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Almost forgot about the wizards...God damned wizards -_-

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Even though Invisibles and Angel Stars looked cool, it was a pain fighting them in The End of the World.
I hated how the Angel Stars would shield themselves with their wings.

Rix

Awards
Even though Invisibles and Angel Stars looked cool, it was a pain fighting them in The End of the World.
I hated how the Angel Stars would shield themselves with their wings.

Oh... Yes... Especially that part when you have to fight and fight and fight in the room before final rest...

Awards
I would say I would say, because everyone else is.
The Coco Man. He was just annoying.
So were the Invisibles, but that's a little off topic.

Bloodgift

How about it?
Hmm. i have just changed my mind, I would say...or maybe I would think that the fat bandits are evil/annoying just because of my grudge that they started with me in the time challenge....GRRR

Ren

adios motherfucker
The large bodies, their fire-breathing counterparts, and, early on in the game, the operas/nocturnes/rhapsodies. :/

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
AIR SOLDIERS!!! They just kept hitting me even if I dogded them, they would either wait with the attack to just as Sora is finished with the Dodge roll, or else another one would hit him imediately afterwards.

Darkballs I hate only because they are irritating me, by showing up in every world, letting them get the place of most killed with over 1000 more than the Shadows in any of my files. Thats just something I hate, Shadow has to be the one with most kills... After all it is a pureblood Heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back