• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Vjump Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

S.freedom123

Wow.... i didn't see that one coming....(Vanitas and Ventus talking to each other)
It seems like Ventus and DS were friends before Xehanort betrayed them or w/e he did.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Also, what's all that board game shit near the bottom?
That's the growth system. It was confirmed in the scans with Master Erauqs...

you could call it LD and just completely remove "of" in the abbreviation
Or just call it Land of Departure and stop being lazy. >_>; Seriously.

Also~ Why does everyone think that Terra and Riku are connected? =X Vanitas is clearly more connected to Riku than Terra is, based solely on his choice of clothing and Keyblade colors+design.

With all of this, I'm beginning to think more and more that Terra is the one of the three not connected to any of our three heroes (Sora/Riku/Kairi).

I mean, Vanitas and Ventus seem to be rivals to some extent... I wouldn't be surprised if they had a friendly rivalry. Xehanort and Erauqs could have been friends before Xehanort went missing, meaning Ventus and Vanitas could have even been friends prior to that as well. *shrugs* Way too many potential parallels. >>; Of course, it's all speculation at this point.

Allister Rose

French Lover
That's the growth system. It was confirmed in the scans with Master Erauqs...

Or just call it Land of Departure and stop being lazy. >_>; Seriously.

Also~ Why does everyone think that Terra and Riku are connected? =X Vanitas is clearly more connected to Riku than Terra is, based solely on his choice of clothing and Keyblade colors+design.

With all of this, I'm beginning to think more and more that Terra is the one of the three not connected to any of our three heroes (Sora/Riku/Kairi).

I mean, Vanitas and Ventus seem to be rivals to some extent... I wouldn't be surprised if they had a friendly rivalry. Xehanort and Erauqs could have been friends before Xehanort went missing, meaning Ventus and Vanitas could have even been friends prior to that as well. *shrugs* Way too many potential parallels. >>; Of course, it's all speculation at this point.

no it's aqua who really has no real connection to sora riku and kairi.

terra saw sora and riku playing on the beach and is assumed that he chose riku. so in kh2 final ix terra thought sora was master xehanort simply because he wasnt the one who was chosen

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i have a question for you guys!

alot of you guys think that either ven or vanitas/DS is a replica
but if one of them is the real ven and the other is the fake why dont they have the same keyblade?
repliku has the same keyblade the real riku has and xion has the same keyblade sora has so why not ven and DS/vanitas?

Allister Rose

French Lover
i honestly believe that vanitas or ven could be eachother's unverse. unverse are born out of negative emotions, which means that the body heart and soul could possibly stay in tact

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
no it's aqua who really has no real connection to sora riku and kairi.

terra saw sora and riku playing on the beach and is assumed that he chose riku. so in kh2 final ix terra thought sora was master xehanort simply because he wasnt the one who was chosen

This is all speculation:

Terra is seen on Destiny Islands because he was choosing Riku.
Terra chose Riku to use the Keyblade.
Terra is the Xehanort we know from KH1/2.
Terra is the father of Sora.

If any of this has been confirmed (last one was thrown in as a joke, before you all strangle me D:), please enlighten me and provide a source. If none of it has been confirmed than I'm entitled to believe Terra has no connection to them just as much as you are that Aqua has no connection. :3

Allister Rose

French Lover
If any of this has been confirmed (last one was thrown in as a joke, before you all strangle me D:), please enlighten me and provide a source. If none of it has been confirmed than I'm entitled to believe Terra has no connection to them just as much as you are that Aqua has no connection. :3

it's a bit mroe accurate than you think. Kh2 final mix, the secret boss was enigmatic sentiment. a man wearing terra's armor in he same area where TAV fought master xehanort and vanita.

enigmatic sentiment said "aqua...ven....the keyblade...who are you? i remember you....i can feel it. it was when-....no it wasnt you! it wasnt you who i have chosen! why isnt it him? xe...ha...nort....xehanort? is that you...xeha....nort, xehanort!. and there you have it

xxHoshiko

Vanitas... Sounds like a Spanish female name to me.

But he still looks pretty damn cool. :D

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
This is all speculation:

Terra is seen on Destiny Islands because he was choosing Riku.
Terra chose Riku to use the Keyblade.
Terra is the Xehanort we know from KH1/2.
Terra is the father of Sora.

Everything points to Terra being the one who chose Riku to wield KK. It's not confirmed but it's 99.99% likely that he chose Riku to wield KK since in FM+ Terra told Sora he didn't choose him, and of course we know Riku was the original wielder so it makes it likely Terra was the one who chose Riku.

EDIT: Awesome Scans. What castle are they in, cause it looks like MX in disney castle.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
it's a bit mroe accurate than you think. Kh2 final mix, the secret boss was enigmatic sentiment. a man wearing terra's armor in he same area where TAV fought master xehanort and vanita.

enigmatic sentiment said "aqua...ven....the keyblade...who are you? i remember you....i can feel it. it was when-....no it wasnt you! it wasnt you who i have chosen! why isnt it him? xe...ha...nort....xehanort? is that you...xeha....nort, xehanort!. and there you have it

Where does he mention Riku, exactly? >_> I'm sorry, but I see nothing which says he was definitely referring to Riku with those lines.

Also, I just found something interesting while researching that a bit. =X Something old, but meh.

“Master Xehanort’s Avenger, his name is Terra.”

“Not yet awakened, he is connected to those two.”

lol Tokyo Game Show 2006. Probably outdated. xD

Allister Rose

French Lover
Where does he mention Riku, exactly? >_> I'm sorry, but I see nothing which says he was definitely referring to Riku with those lines.

maybe you should replay kh1, in kh1 it was confirmed that he was the chosen keyblade wielder and in kh2 ansem reports say the same aswell

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Also, I just found something interesting while researching that a bit. =X Something old, but meh.

“Master Xehanort’s Avenger, his name is Terra.”

“Not yet awakened, he is connected to those two.”

lol Tokyo Game Show 2006. Probably outdated. xD

The conversation that Terra had with Sora went something like this:

Terra: Aqua...Ven...I remember you before....keyblade? Why do you have the keyblade? You're not the one I chose. Xehanort? XEHANORT!"

If Sora (who wields KK) was not the one Terra chose to wield KK then who else could it have been but Riku (Who was originaly meant to wield KK)?

Awards

Nomura said in Another Report that there was a hint about Riku being a chosen wielder hidden "discreetly" in the additions of KH2FM.

The scene with the Lingering Sentiment is the only one that could even remotely have the chance of referring to Riku.

Through that process of elimination, many fans have come to accept that we can assume Terra had chosen Riku to wield the Keyblade.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

IX - Could you please gather some information about the main characters? The reason Sora becomes Anti Form, the reason Riku is able to be selected by a keyblade, Kairi's memories of Radiant Garden, Roxas and Namine's differences from other Nobodies, the absence of Sora and them, their parent's and friends, and what about school?

Concerning Sora's Anti Form, you could think that the reason is related to his changing into a heartless once before. In fact, beyond Sora's Nobody, you it is natural to assume that Sora is influenced by the heartless. Riku's Dark Mode is similar. By using such a strong power too much, he may have ended up approaching too close to darkness. There should be a hint about Riku being a chosen wielder hidden discreetly somewhere in the additions to the game, so certainly try and find it.[...]

There's not really anything else in KH2FM that fits the bill.

edit: goddamit GA >:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
is there any translation yet?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
ヴァニタスのもくてき? - Vanitas' Intentions? - What are Vanitas' Intentions?
でし ヴァニタス- Apprentice Vanitas
ブキミなこくいにふをつつむみれんのせんし*- An eerie reluctant soldier enveloped in black clothing.
マスター・ゼアノートのゆいいつのでしだが, - Master Xehanort's one and only apprentice,
*そのすけ_と- the suketto means like, helper, assistance, ect. but, i can't see the 2nd hiragana for the kanji... so all i see is like "sonosuke_towa"...well, i think it says "suke' but im not sure... su is one kanji, and ke_ is the other, but idk the _ part. after towa, it gets cut off, :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back