• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More KH Merchandise at HT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Looks like Hot Topic recently added some new merchandise to their store. Two new shirts and, for some reason pins. One shirt features Organization Mickey and another one shows a group photo with Sora and the others. The first pin is the Heartless Logo and the other is one of Sora on a throne with Goofy and Donald by his side. Check it out.

Disney Kingdom Hearts Mickey T-Shirt

Disney Kingdom Hearts Group Picture T-Shirt

Kingdom Hearts Heartless Logo Pin

Disney Kingdom Hearts Group Pin

The shirts don't look too bad and neither does the Heartless pin but the other pin, I don't know.

Delete, move, merge, whatever. Do what shalt be done.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
There are actually two otehr pins, one has the Kingdom Key, and the other....I don't remember ^^; There was another I just can't think of it.....i know cuz I already have the Kingdom Key and "Group" one :3 Also they did not have those shirts when I was there! I want the mickey one!

rajahgold

There are actually two otehr pins, one has the Kingdom Key, and the other....I don't remember ^^; There was another I just can't think of it.....i know cuz I already have the Kingdom Key and "Group" one :3 Also they did not have those shirts when I was there! I want the mickey one!

can u send me the link for the kingdom key one, id like to see it :D

State

Awards
HT should quit on making KH t-shirts and focus on pins with little amount of things in them... seriously.

αsiя

space coke
HT should stick with good music
I already seen like 5 people with these shirts

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
That days shirt....

What horrible ink! It's not the right hues or anything! What? Did they run out of ink when making it? =___=

I like the pins though :D I hope that they're not like the disney pins though cuz those fall pretty easily >~>

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I wouldn't actually ever wear any of these but the Days tee has gorgeous colours for the most part. Don't like the look of that Disney pin but the Heartless pin wouldn't look too bad if it were small.

Kiwi +

Awards
they look okay..though i don't think i would buy one though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back