• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Monstro:most confusing thing ever?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
It was confusing, at times, but it wasn't that bad. I don't know about challenging though. The only issue I had at times was opening all of the treasure chests, especially the ones in chambers. (stupid heartless, showing up and usually making me fall off :angry:) Exploration-wise though, I grew to love this level. Why couldn't KH2 have more levels likes this, Wonderland, and Hollow Bastion? You know, levels with a decent amount of explorin' to do. Most of KH2's worlds felt too linear, but KH2 bashing has surely gotten old now, so ehh.

mmzsin

Monstro was confusing for me for a while.. It did get me a bit angry though since my timing sucks for jumping. Falling off a plat would mean I get lost for a few minutes.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
That's why I didn't really try to get everything there Until I had high-jump and glide. I tried to get it all at first, but that failed epically and wasted bout half an hour.

Kiwi +

Awards
it was okay. i'd rather not do it. but it was a challenge somewhat.... :/

Phaiylure

Monstro was horrid. Navigating that beast really made me want to give up the game.

khfreak5

Yeah, I got annoyed. I always forgot where I was already and where I came from and ended up going into places I went into. The regular music was annoying but I didn't mind the battle music :)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
i hated monstro! so long confusing and UGLY SICK NASTY!
oh heres the best part, missed the dumbo summon stone or dalmatians? too bad you cant go back!

Rix

:)
Awards
It was not my favourite world and a little bit annoying. But I liked the challenge in it and that the world wasn't so straight forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back