• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Misjudged far too often.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I have no reason to say sorry.

You see, it's using phrasing like that that can make you sound arrogant, even though you're not.
Some things are just better left unsaid, or said in a more tactful way.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Well I find it true, arrogant as it may sound, I instigated nothing. But yeah lets just leave it there, its a pointless debate and won't solve the issue. Thanks for offering your thoughts, appreciate it.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
why should you even care for these people, if they cant see you for who you are then fuck them
a friend who isnt a bit sarcastic every now and then is boring anyways

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
While I know how true that is, and while atm I can't think of how to counter that statement, I still just wanna figure out how to come off less rude ...I become rude when people assume I'm being rude, when I'm not ..its complicated. Usually I just say 'fuk you too' but I'd rather just find a solution, cause some of this is getting old ...>.>

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
While I know how true that is, and while atm I can't think of how to counter that statement, I still just wanna figure out how to come off less rude ...I become rude when people assume I'm being rude, when I'm not ..its complicated. Usually I just say 'fuk you too' but I'd rather just find a solution, cause some of this is getting old ...>.>

if it helps, i appreciate someone like you, keeps the conversation alive, know what i mean?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
True enough, not everyone can be all bubbly and sweet, gets boring that way. Thanks man. Phuck the haters. xD

haters gonna hate, am i right?

but if it still bothers you, then maybe you should just go up to them and be like
IM TRYING TO BE SINCERE YOU FAG!
always works

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Im a sarcasting Muthafucka...haha. But i know who to do it around and who not tooo...some people know me enough not to get pissed and some people think i am dead serious(those people are stupid) But anyways.....either let them know how you are before hand...i usually say...half the shit i say is not serious so be ready. But some people deserve the sarcasm i give them..they ask for it. I can understand why some people would see you being nice as an insult because they feel that your being nice is you toying with them even though you are sincere in what you do.

What you do is look at them and be like....so you have a problem when im sarcastic..and when i try to be nice you have a problem...so what the fuck do you want from me.

The people who get pissed at you online(thats just dumb in the first place), are just looking for someone to vent at....and you happen to come along being yourself and say something and they somehow think that you knew they were having a bad day and did this on purpose. Those people are jokes and deserve to be pissed off. And i find it hilarious when you get into an argument with someone over something real trivial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back