• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EarMedicine

so, i was doing Kingdom Hearts 2 on The hardest mode.. and thats when i found out how much i suck at kingdom hearts... but thats not what im here to talk about...

wich boss fights does mickey show up?

the first time i went trough i only noticed that that in xaldin's fight he comes to help....
but then when i did the hard mode for the first time... well then

i tried to fight shan yu and failed .... mickey came to help
i tried to fight the door thing in "the beast's castle" and ... um.... died... and mickey came to help

and there were many many... ughhh many more... but i don't remember all of them...

so can anybody give me a list of all the fights mickey can appear.. ..

Raiko

Come break me down
hmm i might try and name a few....

Xaldin
Demyx (apparantly)
Cerberus (fight with Auron-first visit)
Xemnas - inside KH (its the fight before the dragon chase)
Shan yu person...
door thing in "the beast's castle"

thats all i can remember

EarMedicine

hmm i might try and name a few....

Xaldin
Demyx (apparantly)
Cerberus (fight with Auron-first visit)
Xemnas - inside KH (its the fight before the dragon chase)
Shan yu person...
door thing in "the beast's castle"

thats all i can remember

yeah cerberus... but i don't remember that demyx ...

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Demyx is a nono, but i don't see why people would need help against shan-yu even on proud mode, unless your improperly leveled, but Xaldin, i was saved by mickey quite a few times.

EarMedicine

Demyx is a nono, but i don't see why people would need help against shan-yu even on proud mode, unless your improperly leveled, but Xaldin, i was saved by mickey quite a few times.

So your saying that i do not have the rights to suck at a game!!!???

skywindlight

Well what I noticed is that there are requirements to call for mickey:

1. Drive Gauge must be empty
2. Must be a boss fight

That's the scenario for me every time. I think Mickey is there to revive you and refill your drive gauge and make life easier. All in all your drive must be empty and it has to be a boss fight.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
so, i was doing Kingdom Hearts 2 on The hardest mode.. and thats when i found out how much i suck at kingdom hearts... but thats not what im here to talk about...

wich boss fights does mickey show up?

the first time i went trough i only noticed that that in xaldin's fight he comes to help....
but then when i did the hard mode for the first time... well then

i tried to fight shan yu and failed .... mickey came to help
i tried to fight the door thing in "the beast's castle" and ... um.... died... and mickey came to help

and there were many many... ughhh many more... but i don't remember all of them...

so can anybody give me a list of all the fights mickey can appear.. ..

well to tell you the truth alot of people just died for the heck of it, since they wanted to see King Mickey, I died agaisnt Xaldin a few times and got King Mickey, he sure did help me threw that boss battle. So dieing agaisnt organizatoin members, don't feel down, because I'm sure alot of people on the board atleast died once threw the game.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
but i died againts Shan Yu and "A door" who dies against those guys...?

My friend died agaisnt Shan Yu, and I did too, so to tell you the truth, people die in the game because they don't know how the boss fights, they wanna see how they fight and then figure out how to beat them, and personally I just figured that you should of been using potions agaisnt Shan Yu if your new to the KH battle system.

skywindlight

Lies. The only Organization member I ever died to was Demyx, and I didn't get Mickey. Also, I was trying to help a friend beat him (at a low level) and ended up dying again, and again, and again.

That blasted rat never showed. XP

Have you tried meeting the requirements? Meet the requirements first.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Mickey appears in the following battles:

- Shan-Yu
- Shadow Stalker/Dark Thorn
- Grim Reaper
- Hydra
- Thresholder/Possessor
- Blizzard Lord & Volcano Lord
- Cerberus
- Xaldin
- Storm Rider
- Armored Xemnas​

He appears in any boss battle. Believe me. (Note my last post) Try it for yourself.

No. He doesn't.

skywindlight

I thought they were "die."
Well yah. Meet the requirements then die. Please no flames I'm just saying this is what works for me. I don't want to make enemies. I admit some battles like the Xemnas one will not involve Mickey.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Well yah. Meet the requirements then die. Please no flames I'm just saying this is what works for me. I don't want to make enemies.

He doesn't appear in the Demyx battle, bud. A matter of fact, he doesn't appear 'in any/every boss battle' -- that's false. =/

No flames. I'm just saying you're wrong.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Well yah. Meet the requirements then die. Please no flames I'm just saying this is what works for me. I don't want to make enemies.

Me neither, I'm just rude and mean by nature. Tis a weakness, sorry.

On topic, according to KHWiki (which I am hesitant to trust), a party member must also be dead.

Goofy was dead, dammit. Several times. That shield did not help that guy. D< I don't think Demyx is one of them.

EarMedicine

Mickey appears in the following battles:

- Shan-Yu
- Shadow Stalker/Dark Thorn
- Grim Reaper
- Hydra
- Thresholder/Possessor
- Blizzard Lord & Volcano Lord
- Cerberus
- Xaldin
- Storm Rider
- Armored Xemnas​

No. He doesn't.

oh well what'ya know only died trough half of them.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back