• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey in Radiant Garden

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Okay, as you know, from recent scans, Mickey appears in Radiant Garden. But, what other time was Mikey here? Kh2? Yes, and no. Let me give you a hint. The flashback in KH2! Remember, when he was talking to AtW? It all makes sense! The weird outfit plothole would just have to be ignored.

Okay, I know what you are thinking. 'But, KHPhantom97? How could that happen if XEHANORT was in that scene? If what you are saying is true, Aqua and Xehanort would be in the same place at the same time!?' Well, who said that Terra, Aqua, and Ven's scenarios all end at the same place in time?

Whaddaya think?

Radon

mofo
Xehanort turns up after the end of BBS. Thats including everyones storylines I think. Also Mickey was wearing different clothes to what he is in the scans.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Mickey comes back to Radient Garden, After BBS. During his first visit he learns about Ansem the Wise and later goes and seeks him in advice after BBS. This was their first meeting. That scene isn't during BBS. Xigbar himself said Xehanort appeared after the people with blades of keys vanished.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
He visits RG in BBS for an unknown reason
then afterward between KH1 and BBS he visits again to meet DiZ for the 1st time.

It was never said that his 1st visit with DiZ was his 1st visit to RG.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
The flashback in KH2! Remember, when he was talking to AtW? It all makes sense! The weird outfit plothole would just have to be ignored.
that flashback was after BBS >.> im guessing by that time mickey could've change his clothing :D

Awards
Well If the theory that has been around for a while that "Master Xehanort is the Present Xehanort but something weird happened after BBS" is right then this new scan of Mickey in Radiant Garden is definently not from the flashback from KH2. If MX is PX(Present Xehanort) then PX couldn't have been in Radiant Garden because he also appeared in the flashback in KH2.

Criss and Riku

Well this is a GAME throught soras time in KH1 and COM he NEVER changed his cloths. Basicly what happend with the rest of the characters was they took their showers and there cloths were washed every week or so. But they cut those scenes out because fan girls would die of shock and happiness.... but seriously, maybe mickey got an upgrade like sora did in KH2.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
the idea that Mickey had visited the world before could be explained by a few things:
1) Yen Sid sent him there
2) He had heard of the PoH and went to check up on Kari
amongst other things that i can't think of right now. Maybe he wanted to just see the worlds. Even though he is King of Disney castle maybe he just wanted to see the other worlds like SRK(Sora, Riku, Kari). Idk just an idea

αsiя

space coke
Mickey is wearing sort of a black costume in the new scans compare to the one we saw in KH2 wtf 100 character

JTD95

well, they didn't know about his BbS costume when they mde that scene, so I don't think Nomura wouldn't take a great oppurtunity all because Mikcey wasn't wearing the right costume

If that scene was meant to be in BBS then they wouldn't have given Mickey a different outfit for the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back