• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MF, Eraqus Nobody, and "Nobodies"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
MF

Sora had three hearts inside him. When he released them 2 Nobodies where made from 2 of the hearts and the other one went into one of those nobodies, specifically the nobody of the one who was in control of the body when it happened, almost like it never left.

Terranort/Xehanort/Whatever had three hearts inside him. Now, Ansem SoD seems to be MX's heart. Similar clothing, similar goals, its obvious this wasn't a coincidence. Now going by the Sora scenario shouldn't it be Terras Heartless since its Terras body? But who exactly was in control of Apprentice Xehanort? Wether it was because of Braigs manipulation or he still retained some of MX's memories, AX seems to have MX's goals and consciousness.

Xemnas. Xemnas is the Roxas in the situation. Its been heavily hinted he has a heart. He has some emotions since he seems to truley live off hatred and rage. And Nomura even said in an interview "He might have chosen not to weild a keyblade" implying he had a heart. So, whos heart? Terras? Eraqus'? Well he I think its pretty obvious. Terras. He wants Aqua and Ven and seems to be willing to do anything to save them.

Oh wait. Wouldn't that make him a complete being, Terra?

Where is Terras consciousness pretty much. In LS. He seems to have SOME conciousness left in AX since he does stab himself for Aquas sake. But. Think about it. He was still pretty weak in terms of control of the body. Maybe its BECAUSE most of his consciousness is gone? Maybe MX's heart is just that strong? Who knows but it seems Terras part of AX and Xemnas is pretty weak. Maybe thats why Xemnas is still filled with hatred and such. He doesnt have the good part of Terra in him.

So here we go. Namine. Mysterious nobody built without a body. Kairi's heart was the third heart in the situation, as was Eraqus. Whilst Ven and Soras heart still had effects on Soras body (maybe thats why Sora looks like Vanitas and not vice versa) and as did MX and Terra on Terras body. So Kairi and Eraqus Heart where pretty much in the same situation.

So Kairis made a Nobody. What about Eraqus'? Shouldnt he have one too? One word. MF.

These Special "Nobodies" (And more on MF)

Here it is. My explanation of MFs time travel.
Essentially, I think its the same as Namines memory manipulation.
Think. Namine was born in CO. At the time the Organization was working on memories there.
Now, assuming MF was born in Hallow Bastion, what if AtW was experimenting with time travel? As a sort of "fail-safe" in case his experiments went wrong.

Lets see. Why are these "Nobodies" so special?

They're basically nothing. Nothing at all.

Do how do they manage to retain existence? I propose they latch onto the strongest feelings near their birth since they have no feelings and no body.

What do they do to these strong feelings/developments? What if they manipulate them into special "gifts" as I'll call them. How.

Power of Nothingness. I predict they have supreme power over Nothingness since thats what they are themselves. Look at what Xemnas (Final part of Boss Battle) was able to do with it! If these "Nobodies" really are nothing they should be able to CONTROL it with maximum power as the Heartless who where made of Darkness could control that.

So these "gifts". Are they really "gifts?" Or just Nothingness trying desperatly to grasp the most substantial thing near their "existence"?

I know the whole AtW-Time-Travel thing is a stretch but it fits fine if the case is true with Namine.

Anyways critique, flame, do whatever you like.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Xemnas can wield the keyblade because he is the nobody of a keyblade wielder. It is the same situation for Roxas. Now having a heart inside of Roxas allowed him to wield two keyblades. And Xemnas doesn't show any emotion what so ever it just terra's memories of ven that appear occasionally that give Xemnas his hot flashes.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
very well thought out... but remember... it wasn't Vanitas that affected Sora's Current appearance... Vanitas attained that appearance when Ventus connected to Sora in BBS

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
This is well thought out. Jadenthman... It is possible that Xemnas had a heart and was pretending not to feel for the sake of being the leader. Maybe the members at CO knew this and that was why they were staging the coup. Because Xemnas was a faker. He had ulterior motives for trying to gain the power of Kingdom Hearts. He wants to have his old body back, to gain back his keyblade, and the part of him that is Terra wants to free Aqua and Ven because he thinks that they are dead.

Awards
It's not the first time someone has proposed this theory and it won't be the last, but this is one of the more sound theories out there. It makes a lot of sense.

The only problem:

Here it is. My explanation of MFs time travel.
Think. Namine was born in CO. At the time the Organization was working on memories there.
Now, assuming MF was born in Hallow Bastion, what if AtW was experimenting with time travel? As a sort of "fail-safe" in case his experiments went wrong.

I doubt their abilities are based on where they're born. Not like Axel can use fire because he was born in a furnace.
But, more importantly, MF (if he is a Nobody) couldn't have been born in Hollow Bastion. Nobodies are born in the Realm Between. Hollow Bastion is in the RoL.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
But he found his way into Hollow Bastion. Which lost it's light. Hence for being called the former instead of Radient Garden.

Awards
But he found his way into Hollow Bastion.

His theory suggests that they derive power from where they're born, not where they go. If he could just wander into HB and acquire time traveling abilities, that would be... uhhhh... yeah.

Which lost it's light. Hence for being called the former instead of Radient Garden.

Has nothing to do with it.
HB was still in the RoL, so Nobodies cannot be born there.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Didn't say he was born there. Crap. Sorry I was thinking Terranort not his nobody. Hm... Yeah so I guess the other explanation is that the reason he he has time traveling powers is that he is from the future. Not the present. Or past. However you want to refer to BBS

noheartx

This is a good theory. Well thought out, and it actually makes sense. Of course, the only thing i would say isn't true is the time travel thing, because it really just doesn't make sense...but your explanation about it does. The only thing about that is that it relies on the fact that AtW was researching Time Travel, which i just don't think is true. But everything else makes sense.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
His theory suggests that they derive power from where they're born, not where they go. If he could just wander into HB and acquire time traveling abilities, that would be... uhhhh... yeah.

Has nothing to do with it.
HB was still in the RoL, so Nobodies cannot be born there.
I think I wasn't specific. Not from where their born exactly but from their surroundings during their early life. The strongest feelings and emotions and goals become, essentially, their being.
and I'm not talking about Nobodies in general. Im talking about these "Nobodies" that aren't even technically nobodies.

Last edited:

Love Machine

strut strut strut
We don't even know if MF can Time-Travel or not. All we have right now is 'No Name' which has a clock near the teeth of the Keyblade, which could mean anything from the spell Stop to him actually Time-Traveling.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
We don't even know if MF can Time-Travel or not. All we have right now is 'No Name' which has a clock near the teeth of the Keyblade, which could mean anything from the spell Stop to him actually Time-Traveling.
Hmmm. He has time based abilities whe nyou fight him. He seems to appear out of knowhere with that staticy stuff and his keyblade like you said, hints to it.

WaveK89

I would rather think of it as time manipulation rather than time travel, but that is just me.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Xemnas. Xemnas is the Roxas in the situation. Its been heavily hinted he has a heart. He has some emotions since he seems to truley live off hatred and rage.
Only when trying to use the power of the heart/KH, though.

And Nomura even said in an interview "He might have chosen not to weild a keyblade" implying he had a heart. So, whos heart? Terras? Eraqus'? Well he I think its pretty obvious. Terras. He wants Aqua and Ven and seems to be willing to do anything to save them.
Regarding the whole keyblade thing...Not saying that it's impossible, but I find it more likely for Xemnas to wield MX's keyblade since Terra's may have stuck with LS. In other words, I'm saying that Terra's heart may not "have" a keyblade for Xehanort/Xemnas to use.

Where is Terras consciousness pretty much. In LS. He seems to have SOME conciousness left in AX since he does stab himself for Aquas sake.
MX stabbed, not Terra.

Whilst Ven and Soras heart still had effects on Soras body (maybe thats why Sora looks like Vanitas and not vice versa)
Like, Van is the reason for Sora's hair, and Van's hair was the "original?" Why wouldn't Sora get Ven's hair first?

So Kairis made a Nobody. What about Eraqus'? Shouldnt he have one too? One word. MF.
The question is, did Eraqus' heart count as one with Apprentice Xehanort's? Since we don't know exactly where it is. Granted, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't count and it did create another Nobody.

Namine's power was limited to only Sora and those affiliated with him. It's more probable to think that her memory powers had more to do with Sora than her birthplace or anything else.

Awards
I think I wasn't specific. Not from where their born exactly but from their surroundings during their early life. The strongest feelings and emotions and goals become, essentially, their being.
and I'm not talking about Nobodies in general. Im talking about these "Nobodies" that aren't even technically nobodies.

I don't really see how that's much different than what I was saying. Their surroundings influence their powers? That is, their environment, where they are born.

Also, what do you mean by "their" feelings and goals become their being? Their original selves or the Nobodies?
If the Nobodies, that would be impossible. Their own feelings and goals will them into existence, before they can even feel or have goals?
If the somebodies, how does that convert into their powers? Like, what did Kairi feel or have as a goal that would be connected to memories?

But you were talking about Namine being born in Castle Oblivion as an influence of her powers, so really neither of those would apply.

I would rather think of it as time manipulation rather than time travel, but that is just me.

A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet.

lasersquash

Sitting on a comfy chair in front of a fireplace ,
The question is, did Eraqus' heart count as one with Apprentice Xehanort's? Since we don't know exactly where it is. Granted, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't count and it did create another Nobody.
It can be taken that the situation is similar to what happened to sora in his second visit to hollow bastion in kh1, which created two unique nobodies. The same can be said of terranort when he becamed apprentice xehanort who then went further to create a unique heartless and nobody. And in theory that in the end there could have been two nobodies made being xemnas and another. (though following this makes it seem as if apprentice xehanort was already a unique nobody *shrugs*) And in namine's case being that she was given truly nothing excepet kairi's (i guess) while being to control the memories of sora and those he knows. Though the bigger question is if eraqus heart was released where did it go? Could it have gone to its original body? Or did that body fade away or became a nobody, like xehanorts situation? Is he waiting to be whole by waiting for his nobody to be destroyed? Though this is all obviosly been in most KHtards for some time.
Namine's power was limited to only Sora and those affiliated with him. It's more probable to think that her memory powers had more to do with Sora than her birthplace or anything else.
And with all those moves may depend in the memory of said person apprentice xehanort/ Xemnas who knows all of these moves truly he has witnessed terra's, xehanorts', and eraqu's powers. To form his own by simply mimicking it? And the time traveling powers he uses might be his special nobody power other than memories? *shrugs*

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Most of MF's abilities are normal for other characters, specifically Xemnas. How MF can make clones=Xemnas did that during the final battle; His weapons=similar to Xemnas's Ethereal Blades; him appearing with "staticy stuff"=Xemnas typically did that in KH1FM. I also wouldn't call his abilities "time based" either. Most of his abilities look like Xemnas's, especially with the lasers. It's kind of hard to make assumptions at this point about the Mysterious Figure.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You also have to factor in the fact MX was trying to absorb Terra. And we don't know exactly how Eraqus' fits into the equation. Eraqus could just be another heart inside Terranort, or he could be apart of Terra's heart. And, when in Blank Point Terra and MX talk, we don't see Eraqus, so, it's more likely it's the latter. And with Sora, it wasn't like that.

With Sora and Terranort, the situation is similar, but no exact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back