• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Messages And Quotes That May Tie In With KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Detronilizer

In an unreleased KH trailer many months back, many interesting phrases popped up. Nomura has stated that the three three upcoming games are all connected to KH3. Could these mean something?:

Unreleased trailer:
"Their wounds cannot be healed if you get lost in the darkness."
"Join your hands together like before."
"I am counting the days since my birth."
"Have the number of days been recorded?"
"I don't want to forget what has happened since my birth."
"With whose heart does a new story lie?"
"Dis-Soul."

Coded:
"We must return to free them from their torment./We must return to heal their wounds."

358/2 Days:
"I will disappear from this world in 151 days."

Possible Meanings:
"Their wounds cannot be healed if you get lost in the darkness." - Message in Jiminy's Journal.
"Join your hands together like before." - Continuation of SRK's story?
"I am counting the days since my birth." - Roxas' life?
"Have the number of days been recorded?" - Regarding the days Roxas has left on "this world"?
"I don't want to forget what has happened since my birth." - Ven/MX/Xehanort/Roxas?
"With whose heart does a new story lie?" - VAT/SRK?
"Dis-Soul." - New enemy in BBS and possibly KH3?

So since the three games connect to KH3, this is what we can say are key points:

-The message in Jiminy's Journal is important. Possibly it's telling to bring back VAT.
-SRK will be the protagonists (confirmed by Nomura anyway).
-How long Roxas has been alive is important.
-Ven/MX/Roxas' birth is important, or more likely, Xehanort (who will most likely be back in KH3 since his Heartless was destroyed just before Xemnas) will remember his past and wouldn't want to forget what happened since either his birth, or his "rebirth" as Ansem's apprentice.
-Who will be the cause of the next story? Who's heart is responsible for this new story?
-The new enemies in BBS might be important to KH3, if that's what "Dis-Soul" is referring to.

What are your thoughts on this?

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Dis-Soul is fake. A joke on a japanese forum to mess with american gamers. The enemy in BBS is not a portion of a person like heartless and nobody.

Somnus

The "unrelease" trailer is just a teaser for the upcoming games, not KH3.

I dunno why people continue persist in uncovering the truth of a game not announced nor in production.
The future is now.
Now? Isn't it the present?
Precisely...BBS is now

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
At the moment, I don't think we can tell if these quotes refer to a possible future KH title, or to the events of the 3 new games since we know nearly nothing about their plots.

And keep in mind, these were very early trailers. Some of these elements mentioned might not even appear in the games (just like with Deep Dive and Kingdom Hearts 2).

Of course these ideas are possible but I think theorizing right now is kinda useless. =/

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You are so wise, PMF.

Reputation for you.:toungesmile:

Thanks, it's so hard actually knowing stuff. You have to inform the masses of things, then they get offended when you let them know what's the truth, then seventeen other people want to feel important, so they get in your face about talking to the first person, when they should mind their own damn business.

Then there's that one member who's always "pics or it never happened" because they are so inherently dumb, that they can't honestly think of themselves as being wrong.
There's also the spammer
The guy who says that we're getting off topic
The guy who agrees with the person above
The person who always comes in and just says "I agree with ..." or something to that effect.
The person who gets us back on topic.
The person who contacts the mod about the spam 20 pages back
and the one newb to bump a 3 year old thread that caused the argument in the first place.

I, along with HadesDragon and OmniChaos, have to regulate this stupidity. And quite frankly, it's tiring. It's like, you know you want to leave the stupids to themselves, but if you do that, the whole forum will writhe in agony and die from the sheer stupidity that certain members bring.

Its hard being the wiseman.

So like I said before, Dis-Souls are fake.

Detronilizer

Dis-Soul is fake. A joke on a japanese forum to mess with american gamers. The enemy in BBS is not a portion of a person like heartless and nobody.

Yes, I've been hearing that for a while. And where did you hear that the new enemy isn't a portion of a person? We haven't been given any information whatsoever on it.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yes, I've been hearing that for a while. And where did you hear that the new enemy isn't a portion of a person? We haven't been given any information whatsoever on it.

We know that they are ancestors to the heartless.

They didn't rip out a person's soul, because that'd cause the person to die.
They didn't rip out the person's heart because that'd be a heartless; which didn't exist at the time.

So only thing left is a whole entity. It was the heartless who began ripping out hearts.

So by using logic, I have deduced that the new enemy isn't a portion of a person, because that would counterscript the first 3 games.

Detronilizer

We know that they are ancestors to the heartless.

They didn't rip out a person's soul, because that'd cause the person to die.
They didn't rip out the person's heart because that'd be a heartless; which didn't exist at the time.

So only thing left is a whole entity. It was the heartless who began ripping out hearts.

So by using logic, I have deduced that the new enemy isn't a portion of a person, because that would counterscript the first 3 games.

I actually made a theory a while back that may just impress you (and I know that you're not easily impressed). Please check it out: Fresh "New Enemy" Theory

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
Thanks, it's so hard actually knowing stuff. You have to inform the masses of things, then they get offended when you let them know what's the truth, then seventeen other people want to feel important, so they get in your face about talking to the first person, when they should mind their own damn business.

Then there's that one member who's always "pics or it never happened" because they are so inherently dumb, that they can't honestly think of themselves as being wrong.
There's also the spammer
The guy who says that we're getting off topic
The guy who agrees with the person above
The person who always comes in and just says "I agree with ..." or something to that effect.
The person who gets us back on topic.
The person who contacts the mod about the spam 20 pages back
and the one newb to bump a 3 year old thread that caused the argument in the first place.

I, along with HadesDragon and OmniChaos, have to regulate this stupidity. And quite frankly, it's tiring. It's like, you know you want to leave the stupids to themselves, but if you do that, the whole forum will writhe in agony and die from the sheer stupidity that certain members bring.

Its hard being the wiseman.

So like I said before, Dis-Souls are fake.

is this the reason you went into hibernation/left the forums for awhile PMF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back