• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

merry christmas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enygma

Merry Christmas to everybody on my side of the planet!!!!!!!!!!! oh if you in Canada Happy Holidays(I wouldn't want to offend any body)

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
He means the side of the world which he thinks he owns *cough* uh wrong section. Try Forum Insanity <.<

enygma

lol canada and the states the people on the other side are saying they're like 13 hours into christmas or its over already or something along those line. either way im just starting christmas here and was trying to be nice

enygma

whos cares about where it is...im good about posting other thing in the proper board i just figured this would be the most read board therefore i could get to more people.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
lol canada and the states the people on the other side are saying they're like 13 hours into christmas or its over already or something along those line. either way im just starting christmas here and was trying to be nice

States on the other side? Hardly any countries are divided into states.

Got a camera.

Fool around you say? Talk with a stiff upper lip time.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
oh if you in Canada Happy Holidays(I wouldn't want to offend any body)

Uhh, why would Canada need to be "Happy Holidays" and not anywhere else? Canada has Christians/Catholics, and the rest of the western hemisphere has people of the Jewish faith as well, not just Canada....so, if ytou didn't want to offend people, you should have said "Happy Holidays" in general, not "Happy Holidays to those of you in Canada"....because..."Happy Holidays" isn't supposed to be said to a specific country, it's meant to be said to those who don't celebrate Christmas in general

Dragoryu

What muffin man said...
Even though I don't celebrate any holidays in December, I'm all for the fooling around part.

gexion

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO!!!AND TO EVERYONE ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!~~~

I wish da best for everyone!!Health , happiness,love.....cool idea of such a thread!~~
Merry Christmas to everybody on my side of the planet!!!!!!!!!!! oh if you in Canada Happy Holidays(I wouldn't want to offend any body)

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Do you honestly think he's having Christmas now, on 12/28? Is the other side of the world really 3 days late?

MosesMohs

THAT'S RACIST.

what about the poor Japan folks. I'm sure they'd like a merry xmas too.
;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back