• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Memorization of Cutscenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Just the scene preceding the final possessed Riku battle in KH1. Fuck, the first time I played the game I was under-leveled and didn't have a great Keyblade. I had listened to that thing like twenty times by the time I actually beat him.
diddoT.T

Twenty? That's nothing! My sisters took about 50 times for Sephy.
XD hate to c her fight roxas on citical.

Kiwi +

Awards
I can only memorize so much..though the important scenes of course stay in my head..

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
XD hate to c her fight roxas on citical.

Don't you dare remind me. I got sick and tired of having to run through that alley again and again and again. And the cutscene looks great the first time round, but having to watch it after I lose about 50 times gets really old. My thumb was hurting from pressing start all the time, since my start button is notoriously unsensitive.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I can remember several cutscenes.
Most of them have Axel in them and are from KH2.

For example Axel's first appearance in the middle of the Struggle Championship, the cutscenes before and after the fight between Axel and dual-wield Roxas, the cutscene at the Dark Depths after the huge Hollow Bastion battle (where Xemnas, Maleficent, Axel and Saïx appear), cutscenes in Betwixt and Between (Axel's death) and Sora finding Riku. I have memorized a few lines from other cutscenes too.

From KH1 I can only remember a few, one of them much better than the others; the cutscene before the fight with Riku/Ansem in front of the Hollow Bastion keyhole. (I had to watch it so many times, because I was stuck at that part once)

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
∞;4713344 said:
Just the scene preceding the final possessed Riku battle in KH1. Fuck, the first time I played the game I was under-leveled and didn't have a great Keyblade. I had listened to that thing like twenty times by the time I actually beat him.
Oh yeah! Before I began playing KH, I'd just watch my siblings play. Then when it got to the part where you fight the possessed Riku, they couldn't beat him and I listened to that cutscene like five times before I actually memorized it. But that was a long time ago. I forgot everything now.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
That is so me.
I also love the letter to Sora from kairi.
I say it all the time

Danimar

I can quote lots of cutscenes from KH1/Days/KH2 (in English of course cause in Italy we have english voices), but not Re:CoM... maybe beacause it didn't come out in my country. ò.ò

KHxOblivion

I can't do that, ever. I can, however, remember the basic general idea of cutscenes. Even though I didn't play KH2 for a while, I can recall that Kairi's Letter to Sora opened the Door to Light and sent him flying into the ocean back home :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back