• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Mega Man Zero 2 - Watchful Eyes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Anything you'd particularly like to see? I'm willing to shuffle boss order around, so if you spoiler-tag it I could take suggestions~ I'm gonna be going over the retirement-factory-thing next, but it won't be long enough for a chapter. I'd like your ideas on how to proceed with the bosses ;3

Gram

Banned
Awards
Hmm...honestly there isn't anything I'd really want in particular other than what I told you before with Zero eventually remembering everything.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
As a Mageamn fan, Chibi,your doing Zero justice. Don't stop. Keep writing. Sorry I didn't get this one sooner. Oh well Im glad I started reading this.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'll try to start reading this tonight. I'll post in here again once I'm caught up.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
I'll try to start reading this tonight. I'll post in here again once I'm caught up.

Judging by everyone else's feedback, I'm hoping you wont be disappointed~
I put a lot into every chapter. Gonna start on Chapter 2 tomorrow and I'm off Sunday; so that day, too.

And also: is everyone ok with me putting the chapters themselves in spoiler tags? I just hate scrolling down through my stories so I tag them. But if its too small I can bring them out if you'd like. Just wondering~

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This was a fantastic chapter! It's hard to believe Zero has lost his memory. There were a few brief moments, where I thought Zero knew whom he was, before speaking to Ciel and Cerveau. Obviously he doesn't have a clue aside from fighting itself. To be honest, I feel kind of bad for him. Finding out your comrade is working against you now is sad. :3 Otherwise, this was awesome, Chibi!

ChibiHearts249

Awards
This was a fantastic chapter! It's hard to believe Zero has lost his memory. There were a few brief moments, where I thought Zero knew whom he was, before speaking to Ciel and Cerveau. Obviously he doesn't have a clue aside from fighting itself. To be honest, I feel kind of bad for him. Finding out your comrade is working against you now is sad. :3 Otherwise, this was awesome, Chibi!
Why thank you :3 I'm as buttery as a piece of toast~

Yes, Zero doesn't remember anything. He has the muscle memory of all the past fights he's been through over the years (he and X are older model robots: by a few hundred years, actually) but he has no idea what's going on or how he got where he was. The game has Ciel blame 'hibernation sickness' because he's really a computer that's been on standby for years and it takes time to reboot things like that.

I associated it with deleting something and reformatting it. When you delete data, you leave a hole that you can retrieve the data fragments from and restore it. But this still leaves some of the space the data took up in the first place. Say you have an 8GB iPod and you use up 1GB. If you delete all those songs that took up that 1GB, you won't technically have 8GB's of space restored. You might have 7.80GB's. To to fix that, you reformat. This is like taking a sheet of holey cookie dough and rolling it back up and spreading it out again so you can make more cookie cut-outs. Make sense? He can't remember, but it isn't gone, and he WILL get some back.

I feel like I've told everyone and their mothers about this! XD But I think it's important. We live in a computerized age, so everyone should know what reformatting is~

ChibiHearts249

Awards
My goodness, guys! TELL me when I'm taking forever! I've been so busy that I'd quite forgotten how long it's been!
Here it is, Chapter 2! With accompanying picture! (I'm not posting the other characters in this just yet: there's a time and place for everything!)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
The relationship between Zero and X intrigue me the most. It makes me wonder when Zero will remember his memories? I really like how much presence and power you've given X in this chapter, Chibi. If I were Harpuia, I would of grovel to my knees before him. Zero remains the better fighter despite years worth of memories as he took down Aztec Falcon. I don't envy Aztec Falcon at all. Having your eyes gouged out must be painful. This was well worth the wait, Chibi. I eagerly await the next chapter. =D

ChibiHearts249

Awards
The relationship between Zero and X intrigue me the most. It makes me wonder when Zero will remember his memories? I really like how much presence and power you've given X in this chapter, Chibi. If I were Harpuia, I would of grovel to my knees before him. Zero remains the better fighter despite years worth of memories as he took down Aztec Falcon. I don't envy Aztec Falcon at all. Having your eyes gouged out must be painful. This was well worth the wait, Chibi. I eagerly await the next chapter. =D
Well, in the game, X doesn't get much screen time. I thought I could easily elaborate on his character since you only meet him at the very end. So keep in mind: I'm not going to fully present him until then, and all scenes with him are soley to let you understand his presence. But I WILL be creating dialogue with him and the Guardians. Harpuia is also a main character, so don't think you've seen the last of him!

And Aztec Falcon was quite a difficult first boss for a Mega Man game (a lot of people never count the Golem). Originally you go to the Disposal Center to save a Reploid from being crushed...But I didn't feel like saving anybody at the time XD
But no, I wouldn't want to be him!

Gram

Banned
Awards
That was a great job at giving X presence. It's certainly more than he had in the game. 8D
The boss fight was good too but what I enjoy most was the part with Harupia and X.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
A treat for your waiting. I'm glad you're all so patient~
Artwork by tomycase, of course. What's better than the real deal? I just doctored it up a bit. (Since KK seems so fascinated XD)
Not TOO revealing, of course...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back