• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Meaning of the chasers and the lost two.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Ok,I've readed the summary of BBS and they said that Terra,Aqua and Ven were supposed to look for Master Xehanort and his apprentice(DS). I have set a link here to the secret ending YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 3 full extended trailer [High Quality] I did that to have evidence. There come's on the end of Sunset Horizones a sentence "the lost two". Could they be talking about MX(Master Xehanort) and his apprentice???And the word"chasers". Could they be talking about Terra,Aqua and Ven CHASING MX and his apprentice??? What do you think about this([B PLEASE]NO FLAMING[/B])

Last edited:

Nintandy

Bronze Member
This is identical to what I believe in :). The Lost Two, well from the press releases and trailer summaries and so forth, I think it's safe to assume MX and DS are the lost two.

As for the chasers, well since an anonymous Master sent Aqua, Ven and Terra after MX, I would also assume that they are indeed chasing.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
That seems to fit pretty well. =P Except that it doesn't really make sence to me why they'd be called chasers. Its pretty unoriginal, as Hades said.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
then why MX and DS are called the lost two
that doesn't make any sense to me

Cause MX and DS disappeared and this event proved to be a foreshadowing of great disaster to come. Aware of the threat, another keyblade master ordered his three apprentices (Terra,Aqua and Ven) to seek out MX and DS.Hope I helped out.

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
oh... i always thought that aqua and ventus were the lost two.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
theres got to be more to the whole chaser thing if you ask me .. i really dont think it just means that aqua terra and ven were "chasing" master xehanort and the ds (who are undoubtibly the lost 2)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Official S-E Statement said:
Long before Sora took up the Keyblade, there were other Keyblade masters. One of these masters, Xehanort, disappeared one day along with his apprentice.
That makes them the Lost Two. They have disappeared and no one knows where they went.

Lost to darkness is purely subjective and theoratically, whereas the fact they disappeared and are lost from the surface of the world, is a fact.

Aware of the threat, another master ordered his three apprentices to seek out Xehanort and his cohort.
To chase down Xenahort and his apprentice, which makes Terra, Aqua and Ven the Chasers.

The secret ending makes sense. Thanks king_mickey rule! Things are falling into place, finally.

The lost two could also be Ven and Aqua...
The lost two could also be Mickey and Ansem the Wise.
The lost two could also be Sora and Goofy.
The lost two could also be Donald and Kairi.

My point is, there have been 5 new characters revealed, 2 evil dudes that have disappeared and 3 good guys that are chasing them down. Makes it pretty solid proof that king_mickey rule is right.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
And to think all this time we thought chasers meant something along the lines of "keyblade/keychain makers"...

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
dang >.>

I wish this didn't fit so nicely... I still like the idea of the Chasers being the Keyblade craftsmen XP

more sneaky than people chasing being chasers XP buuuut... Terra, Aqua, and Ven being the chasers is probably more correct.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
That makes them the Lost Two. They have disappeared and no one knows where they went.

Lost to darkness is purely subjective and theoratically, whereas the fact they disappeared and are lost from the surface of the world, is a fact.

To chase down Xenahort and his apprentice, which makes Terra, Aqua and Ven the Chasers.

The secret ending makes sense. Thanks king_mickey rule! Things are falling into place, finally.

The lost two could also be Mickey and Ansem the Wise.
The lost two could also be Sora and Goofy.
The lost two could also be Donald and Kairi.

My point is, there have been 5 new characters revealed, 2 evil dudes that have disappeared and 3 good guys that are chasing them down. Makes it pretty solid proof that king_mickey rule is right.

well said new2ya (25 rule)

keyblader_aki

king_mickey rule has definitely convinced me. The lost two when i first saw those words I instantly thought of Master Xenohart (god i think i'm spelling his name wrong o.o!!!) and his apprentice who went missing with him were the lost two. Chasers i had to think about a little more. But it does make sense to me at least. Nice one king_mickey rule

keyblader_aki

Lol you did Doortolight024??! the moment I saw that all THREE of them could dual-wield I was like...Okay the only one we know for sure who can dual-wield is Roxas/Sora...so yeah. I knew it couldn't of been Riku and Kairi. But yeah...KM rule has a point. It could also mean Venn and Aqua. That secret battle in KH2:FM+ someone translated the scene and the wind is blowing, no voice but he's speaking and he asks about Aqua and Venn....plus the armor and the keyblade. That's Terra! okay off topic sorry...

Sexy Angel
Well, they chase MX and his apprentice.That's why they are called the chasers.
Hope I helped out.

No, the name wouldnt reflect chasers, it would be searchers.

Anyways, no one knows what chasers are... they can be some sort of plant that heals life or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back