• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Master Xehonort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

xgnarmanx

Awards
I hope it's the "perfect version". Makes me wonder exactly what that sphere is.

There are lots of reasons to look forward to BBS.
I think since hes a master he can unlock kingdom hearts...? something of the sort haha Idk since so far none of the keyblade wielders we have come across want to open kingdom hearts.

shadowred3

Awards
no because that would be really confusing then it means that his aprentice took his name than later betrayed ansem and took his name. im trying to say that his apprentice may have had something to do with all this.
maby da aprentis lyk an unbirth. never was born so nva got a name so is just stealin others.

lol dat was stupid

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
  • Alter Ego
He obviously has great knowledge of the force which is how he could fend off three warriors, duh.. :D

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
  • Character of the Week
  • Tomb Raider
  • Hitman: Absolution
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
only kk and ikk can unlock KH
What are you talking about?
First off, the KK and the IKK were used to seal the DtD, not KH, in KH1. Secondly, if I recall correctly, it requires a keyblade from both realms, not specifically the KK and IKK, to close the DtD.