• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehonort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xgnarmanx

I hope it's the "perfect version". Makes me wonder exactly what that sphere is.

There are lots of reasons to look forward to BBS.

I think since hes a master he can unlock kingdom hearts...? something of the sort haha Idk since so far none of the keyblade wielders we have come across want to open kingdom hearts.

shadowred3

no because that would be really confusing then it means that his aprentice took his name than later betrayed ansem and took his name. im trying to say that his apprentice may have had something to do with all this.

maby da aprentis lyk an unbirth. never was born so nva got a name so is just stealin others.

lol dat was stupid

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
He obviously has great knowledge of the force which is how he could fend off three warriors, duh.. :D

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
only kk and ikk can unlock KH

What are you talking about?
First off, the KK and the IKK were used to seal the DtD, not KH, in KH1. Secondly, if I recall correctly, it requires a keyblade from both realms, not specifically the KK and IKK, to close the DtD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back