• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehonort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keve twilight

Your still not making yourself clear. You first asked how master xehanort regained his youth but then you brought up his aprentice for... some reason
yes because what im trying to get at is that the whole thing may have involved his apprentice going behind his back. but what im trying to say is difficult to put in words because i kno Master xehanort needed terra for something but i also think that his apprentice had something to do with what happened

keve twilight

Your still not making yourself clear. You first asked how master xehanort regained his youth but then you brought up his aprentice for... some reason
what im trying to say in 1 sentence is i think his apprentice is the cause of this.

C

Crossroads

Just so you know don't double post I dont give a crap if you do it but some members get mad if you need to fix what you said or add on their is a edit button

It won't help it'll still be a double post.

keve twilight

Well now it won't change anything now since hes allready posted twice.
seriously you are a joy killer everytime i put something that im trying to use to show something you have to question it its not a fact just putting what i think is the cause

keve twilight

what? I just telling you before you get flamed. I could of been a super jerk about it but i was being nice
im trying to make a simple statement about how i think Master Xehanort apprentice may be the cause of this but you try to prove me wrong

xgnarmanx

IDK the ability to hurl thousands of keyblades at an opponent? Or how about fending off two keyblade wielders at once?

good point haha and hes also the only one the break a keyblade ( when he droped ven off the cliff)

and Keve twlight its called DEBATING I also said nothing about your theory being wrong I just said I wasn't understand what you were trying to say.

C

Crossroads

he was fighting off three and what about the whole turning his keyblade in to a sphere thing?

Well DS was helping out, so the most they actually fought at a time between them was two.

Yes, we don't know what that sphere is. It seems as though he is the only one who can do it.

keve twilight

good point haha and hes also the only one the break a keyblade ( when he droped ven off the cliff)

and Keve twlight its called DEBATING I also said nothing about your theory being wrong I just said I wasn't understand what you were trying to say.
what im saying is that i think his apprentice is the whole problem

xgnarmanx

Well DS was helping out, so the most they actually fought at a time between them was two.

Yes, we don't know what that sphere is. It seems as though he is the only one who can do it.

wooooah Wait since his keyblade turned into a sphere maybe thats why like the perfect version of kingdom hearts poped up.

C

Crossroads

wooooah Wait since his keyblade turned into a sphere maybe thats why like the perfect version of kingdom hearts poped up.

I hope it's the "perfect version". Makes me wonder exactly what that sphere is.

There are lots of reasons to look forward to BBS.

braksa

maybe master's can turn their keyblade's into a sphere thingy and morph it into other things or weapons like what the lingering sentiment / sentinel did .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back