• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami

usually not funny
BOY GOLLY AREN'T I EXCITED?
Er- no. I'm not. A board game is a bored game.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
But it seems like such a fun way to level up. Ah fine, party poopers.

Well maybe Atlantica will be revealed next week.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
BOY GOLLY AREN'T I EXCITED?
Er- no. I'm not. A board game is a bored game.
SOLUTION: DON'T PLAY THE GAME. :D
TAV is too cool for songs. It will hopefully be a battle world.
And then everyone will bitch and moan about how it was soooooo annoying to fight in any way that differs from the on-the-ground fighting of normal areas like they all did for Atlantica and Neverland in KH1 and Neverland in Days. D:

Sounds like fun. Personally, I liked those worlds... I hope they bring Atlantica back as a for-serious world, but I doubt they will. Agrabah will likely be in as will Wonderland, if they haven't been confirmed yet, due solely to the Princesses of Heart. =X

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
SOLUTION: DON'T PLAY THE GAME. :D

And then everyone will bitch and moan about how it was soooooo annoying to fight in any way that differs from the on-the-ground fighting of normal areas like they all did for Atlantica and Neverland in KH1 and Neverland in Days. D:

Sounds like fun. Personally, I liked those worlds... I hope they bring Atlantica back as a for-serious world, but I doubt they will. Agrabah will likely be in as will Wonderland, if they haven't been confirmed yet, due solely to the Princesses of Heart. =X

No Agrabah in BBS, just no. Let's have Atlantica and then that's it for old worlds, after that we just have new disney worlds.

Alice didn't really live in wonderland so it really has no reason to be there and I don't think Alice was even born yet in BBS or if she was she was only a baby.

C

C-3

Couldn't they have come up with a more original name than Square backwards?
Oh well he looks...cool I guess.

KHearts35

This is probably the first keyblade master to has both mustache, beard, and full set of hair on his head. The only question is how did he wield the keyblade and what happened to him in the future?

He almost look like someone I've seen before?

C

C-3

This is probably the first keyblade master to has both mustache, beard, and full set of hair on his head. The only question is how did he wield the keyblade and what happened to him in the future?

He almost look like someone I've seen before?

Who does he look like that you've seen before?

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
No Agrabah in BBS, just no. Let's have Atlantica and then that's it for old worlds, after that we just have new disney worlds.

Alice didn't really live in wonderland so it really has no reason to be there and I don't think Alice was even born yet in BBS or if she was she was only a baby.

You're not even listening...

Alice
Jasmine
Aurora
Belle
Snow White
Cinderella
Kairi

Those seven names ring a bell? All of them WILL be featured in the game in some respect; they have to be. If not them, perhaps their predecessors, though I doubt they'd do that...

Ariel is not a Princess of Heart; her world has no business being in Birth By Sleep. Agrabah, on the other hand, does have reason to be there. Wonderland does as well, or whatever world Alice came from if not Wonderland. Kairi will likely play a large role in the game as well, and we'll maybe even get to see the whole grandmother scene first-hand. That'd be interesting.

The leveling system does look promising, though I hope the piece stops on an ability square if you pass by or you at least have the option to stop when you pass one by... It would be a pain in the ass to roll and keep getting shit luck and never hit any abilities...

Radon

mofo

Alice
Jasmine
Aurora
Belle
Snow White
Cinderella
Kairi

Those seven names ring a bell? All of them WILL be featured in the game in some respect; they have to be. If not them, perhaps their predecessors, though I doubt they'd do that...

What are you basing that on? They may have their name mentioned but that doesnt mean their world will be in it or even them in general. Jasmine wont be in the game because her world would have no plot, Disney havent created a past version of her so Square wont create a new one. Wonderland wouldn't have a plot and she would be two. She doesn't even live in Wonderland at the time. Belle wont appear due to the same reasons as Jasmine. It would be a smart decision to not include these worlds.

Ariel is not a Princess of Heart; her world has no business being in Birth By Sleep. Agrabah, on the other hand, does have reason to be there. Wonderland does as well, or whatever world Alice came from if not Wonderland. Kairi will likely play a large role in the game as well, and we'll maybe even get to see the whole grandmother scene first-hand. That'd be interesting.

Does Neverland have a purpose? Does Olympus Coliseum? What about Deep Space? BBS isn't purely about the PoH. There are other things that can be addressed in this game. Atlantica could follow the plot of the prequel with Ariels mother getting killed and Triton mentioned the keyblade weilders in KH1. This could explain that.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
What are you basing that on? They may have their name mentioned but that doesnt mean their world will be in it or even them in general. Jasmine wont be in the game because her world would have no plot, Disney havent created a past version of her so Square wont create a new one. Wonderland wouldn't have a plot and she would be two. She doesn't even live in Wonderland at the time. Belle wont appear due to the same reasons as Jasmine. It would be a smart decision to not include these worlds.

I didn't say their Worlds would be included. I said they all will be featured in the game in some respect. If they're after the Princesses of Heart (Terra, at least), then they all need to be featured to some extent. Just for the sake of argument, though...

There's plenty to do with Belle. Beast's Castle has a whole history to explore: the curse and all that has never been elaborated on in the games yet is known to exist and be a part of that world. Going into that with Gaston could all be done, no?

Alice and Jasmine are definitely a stretch, though I can still see an Agrabah with a younger Sultan and Jasmine being a part of the games somewhere along there. I'm also really tired and did not even think of the whole fact that they'd have nowhere to go with either Jasmin or Alice; not to mention both of those are gathered up during KH1. =.= They'd likely have to be mentioned to some extent, however, as you said.

Does Neverland have a purpose? Does Olympus Coliseum? What about Deep Space? BBS isn't purely about the PoH. There are other things that can be addressed in this game. Atlantica could follow the plot of the prequel with Ariels mother getting killed and Triton mentioned the keyblade weilders in KH1. This could explain that.

And then Terra, Aqua, and Ventus would all transform into mer-people using Donald's magic. ._. Fan-service world, here we come~

Disney said no to Aqua's design having a bare back due to it being "too sexy" (saw it on the KH wikia lol)... Doubtful they'll let her dress up like a Mermaid for Atlantica.

Radon

mofo
They don't have to be merpeople. They may change into their armor forms and ride around on their keyblades underwater, like whats happening in Neverland and Deep Space, rather than swim around.

Also it was implied that Belle only stays at Beasts Castle for about a year. BBS is ten years before KH1 and lets face it a Beasts Castle without Belle would just be dull.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Yeah, because they totally would have made TAV's master overweight with slightly thinning hair. That would be the ultimate homage.
I don't know what you call overweight, but Sakaguchi doesn't seem overweight to me.

I take it you have a different idea of what's fat and what's skinny.
1008ralphlaurenad.jpg

@Dogenzaka
So wait, Kotaku starts a nickname (Square Master) AFTER the announcement of Eraqus, and then its grounded? I think not... :23:

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

Technically, there is a reason. Triton's knowledge of the keyblade and him believing it will only cause trouble. It's been said a lot of times as well that it could be nicely tied to that prequel they did.

Other than that though, I don't really want the world to return.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Alice
Jasmine
Aurora
Belle
Snow White
Cinderella
Kairi

The leveling system does look promising, though I hope the piece stops on an ability square if you pass by or you at least have the option to stop when you pass one by... It would be a pain in the ass to roll and keep getting shit luck and never hit any abilities...

Why? Alice wasn't captured till KH1, Neither was Belle, or Jasmine. Cinderella, Snow White, and Auroa were all captured before KH1 which is why they are in BBS.

Atlantica in BBS wouldn't focus on Ariel, she's a kid then. It would focus on Triton, Ursula, and Ariel's mom.

Not all of the POH have to be in BBS, only some of them and we have 3 so that's enough. Kairi will be shown because she is a main character as well as a POH.

BBS is not all about the POH, That is just one part of the story. It isn't a POH only game.

I am glad i'm not the only one who likes the Level up system.

The Streetie

Awards
Technically, there is a reason. Triton's knowledge of the keyblade and him believing it will only cause trouble. It's been said a lot of times as well that it could be nicely tied to that prequel they did.

Other than that though, I don't really want the world to return.

The fact Mickey knows ALOT about the Keyblade .... and you say triton knows stuff ...

think theirs a "KING" connection there ?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Why? Alice wasn't captured till KH1, Neither was Belle, or Jasmine. Cinderella, Snow White, and Auroa were all captured before KH1 which is why they are in BBS.
That's very true. Although we don't know how long they have captured Belle, so technically, she could be in BBS.

Atlantica in BBS wouldn't focus on Ariel, she's a kid then. It would focus on Triton, Ursula, and Ariel's mom.
Well, we don't know how the time progresses in Atlantica.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
That's very true. Although we don't know how long they have captured Belle, so technically, she could be in BBS.

It couldn't be 10 years before KH1, because the Beast was travesing the dark corridors for months at most. And Maleficent's lines implied Riku was present when they kidnapped Belle.

Well, we don't know how the time progresses in Atlantica.

Time is universal in the KH universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back