• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

March KH3D Famitsu Scans! + Translations in 1st Post

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Re: March KH3D Famitsu Scans!

It WAS confirmed? What's the point of having them in their KH1 outfits? I don't know why they wouldn't be in either their RoS outfits or their KH2 forms. Also, why's was Ursula there? *Sigh* This game makes no goddamn sense. :p

rememeber the dream thing anything is possible hence the being back to 14 thing

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Don't worry, I'll be working on the renders where possible :3 It's about time Sign got a break~

Anyway, we have translations now! View the first post for them, thanks to SQEX Gal!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I thought there was only one rare dream eater, bu here are3? and the one you recieve is random. So how can you catch'em all, plus it means you can uses eithere ranarol or chaos snake, i just hope there interchangable between sora and riku

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
More news while I slept? Nice lobster DE, and the Neku lizard.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Don't worry, I'll be working on the renders where possible :3 It's about time Sign got a break~

Anyway, we have translations now! View the first post for them, thanks to SQEX Gal!

stfu i like working on these and everyone knows it ;A;

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I recall them saying the Dream Eaters offered on the AR cards are rare and difficult to catch in the main game; however, they are still possible to get. I hope so, cuz I have a bad feeling I am not going to get Kingudanyan ;w; Either that, or maybe if you trade cards with your friends and scan theirs then you can get one of the others...that would be nice :)

KevVentus

I'm really excited about the Neku lizard even though I haven't played TWEWY.. I was wondering if they would have Dream Eaters based on the looks of certain characters since they aren't in our party. Here's hoping there are more like him : D

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I'm really excited about the Neku lizard even though I haven't played TWEWY.. I was wondering if they would have Dream Eaters based on the looks of certain characters since they aren't in our party. Here's hoping there are more like him : D
Perhaps its a gift from him after beating a certain part of the game

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Whoa, didn't even see these scans yet. Does Neku have his own dream eater (Spirit) or is he turned into one? Hmm...

edit: Tis only a special AR card, and non-canon it seems. Damn, Neku turned into a Spirit in the story line would have been funny :p

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Hum... Well, the best thing I can find is that in Pokémon, the Japanese name of Cerulean City is actually Hanada City, but I don't think it's a direct translation... Plus you know, it ain't blue at all :p

Kingdanyanrender.png

teehee *3*

Thanks for the render Lancelot! Going to use it as an avatar right now.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Whoa, didn't even see these scans yet. Does Neku have his own dream eater (Spirit) or is he turned into one? Hmm...

edit: Tis only a special AR card, and non-canon it seems. Damn, Neku turned into a Spirit in the story line would have been funny :p

yeah he has neko neko (neko cat)

TVA1994

Im a little confused when the article says riku, mickey ansem and xehanort does it mean ansem the heartless or the wise? even with the darkness thing that was a little confusing im guessing their talking about the heartless?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Im a little confused when the article says riku, mickey ansem and xehanort does it mean ansem the heartless or the wise? even with the darkness thing that was a little confusing im guessing their talking about the heartless?

Ansem SoD, as seen in the trailer.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Since the scans show Ansem SOD I'm going to take a wild guess and say there referring to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back