• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

March KH3D Famitsu Scans! + Translations in 1st Post

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thanks to ArikaMiz, we've got some Famitsu shots for you!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

HQ Scans

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: March KH3D Famitsu Scans!

Dem TWTNW looks so... so... beautiful *u*

Edit: Huh, looks like you can do missions during the Drop phase into worlds.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

So the world that never was must be our final world

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

The shoesssssssssss!

SilenceTheTardis

That scorpion has a very Native American vibe to its tail.. Pocahontas, maybe? And that spirit customization looks amazing! I had no idea we'd be able to give them clothes and stuff :3 Also... was that Sora and Riku on the raft from the first game? Maybe a sort of "what if?" scenario..

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

What's with all the arrows pointing to Nekkuboi? I mean the name was suspicious enough, because it seemed to sound like "Neku boy" but now on closer inspection it seems to be wearing numerous pieces of apparel :p One of which looks like a set of headphones...

Edit: I KNEW it was Neku! :D Hahaha!

That scorpion has a very Native American vibe to its tail.. Pocahontas, maybe? And that spirit customization looks amazing! I had no idea we'd be able to give them clothes and stuff :3 Also... was that Sora and Riku on the raft from the first game? Maybe a sort of "what if?" scenario..

It's a lobster :p And we have already seen it in Monstro haha.

Those aren't clothes "given" to them, that's just the way they look :p

Finally, it has been confirmed the tutorial world will be Destiny Islands where Sora and Riku are in their KH1 appearances :p

EDIT AGAIN: OMG! We get to do battle missions!? The only thing I am confused about: why is the one battle mission talking about Donald? :p Hmmm....

Last edited:

SilenceTheTardis

It's a lobster :p And we have already seen it in Monstro haha.

Those aren't clothes "given" to them, that's just the way they look :p

Finally, it has been confirmed the tutorial world will be Destiny Islands where Sora and Riku are in their KH1 appearances :p

Wow.. I am having a very off night..

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Going off this;

Sora and Riku make and get on the raft. Ursula appears, they fight her. Sora and Riku both then fall into Traverse Town where Sora comments "Huh... My clothes changed... But more importantly, where is Riku?"

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Going off this;

Sora and Riku make and get on the raft. Ursula appears, they fight her. Sora and Riku both then fall into Traverse Town where Sora comments "Huh... My clothes changed... But more importantly, where is Riku?"

I sort of hope Ursula isn't the only old boss they fight on DI.

Awards

It WAS confirmed? What's the point of having them in their KH1 outfits? I don't know why they wouldn't be in either their RoS outfits or their KH2 forms. Also, why's was Ursula there? *Sigh* This game makes no goddamn sense. :p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I sort of hope Ursula isn't the only old boss they fight on DI.
I kinda want either Jafar(human) or Hook to actually be on the Island. I think it would be AMAZING.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I kinda want either Jafar(human) or Hook to actually be on the Island. I think it would be AMAZING.

I'm hoping for possibly all of the Disney bosses from KH1? Minus Maleficent maybe... (well and Clayton, but I really mean all the villains who were in Maleficent's group)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

recycling re:coded's mickey render but yay news :DDDDD

*goes back to sleep cuz morning class*

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Can we have both? <3333

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Okay, so I just had an idea. I know it was mentioned like last week that streetpass will allow us to either encounter actual people's Dream Eater teams and battle them, or it will give us pre-programmed ones with the names of characters from the games. Now, the one section of scans is talking about "Battle Portals" and the particular battle portal in Prankster's Paradise seems to say "Donald" and then it has a team of 3 Dream Eaters...kind of like it is Donald's team! :D So maybe these Battle Portals are what they were talking about? I mean I can unfortunately only understand bits and pieces of what the paragraph next to it says, but this was just a thought.

tumblr_m0i85jhN6a1qcbdpro1_500.jpg

I think that's a bit overload though.

ROFL! XD And yeah, you are probably right :p I would be okay with 2 or 3 really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back