• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

March 1st - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

More Proud Mode Quests Added! 
We are happy to announce that Proud Mode Quests up to Quest 525 will be available as of Mar. 1, 2018 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 8:00 (UTC)!

About Proud Mode 
・Proud Mode is a mode that allows you to re-challenge the Main Story quests at a higher difficulty with special rules
・By clearing Proud Mode quests you can obtain new Keyblades as well as rare rewards such as Dark Matter and Electrum Ore to level up the new Keyblades, Magic Mirror Medals to raise your Special Attack Bonus by 1%, and more! 
・You can challenge Proud Mode by tapping on the Proud button from the Story Quests page!

Regarding the Special Rules 
・The Keyblades you can use are fixed for each quest. 
・There are limits for each quest regarding which Medal's abilities you can use. 
 【Examples】 
    Only special attacks with a bonus value of 40% or higher allowed. 
    Special attacks allowed only for Upright Medals. 
・You cannot continue in battle. 
・You cannot use Friend Medals.

★ FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper Avatar Boards! 
Dress up as some of your favorite classic FINAL FANTASY jobs in this unique pixel art style!

■Campaign Details: 
Mar. 1, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 12, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 1, 2018 8:00 to Mar. 13, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■ Details:

Brush up on your magic with the FFRK Red Mage/Black Mage avatar boards, or show off your moves with the FFRK Dragoon/Dancer avatar boards! 
For only 2500 Jewels a piece, each board includes two sets of avatar parts, boost Medals (including three Magic BroomMedals!), a Speed Gem, plus a trio of useful skills!

• Dress your character up with unique pixel art style FFRK Red Mage/Black Mage and FFRK Dragoon/Dancer avatar parts! 
  • Stock up on bonus Medals like ChipDaleCid 10Magic Mirror, and Magic Broom Medals, along with a Speed Gem from both of these boards! 
  • Get Second Chance IIIATK B V Max & Lux+ATK B V Max & GA 1 skills!

Contents of Limited-Time Avatar Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Male Female
FFRK Red Mage FFRK Black Mage
NOTE: You will receive BOTH FFRK Red Mage and FFRK Black Mage avatar parts from this board.

Medals 
6★ Chip x 1 
6★ Dale x 1 
6★ Cid x 2 
6★ Cid 10 x 2 
6★ Magic Mirror x 5 
5★ Magic Broom x 3

Skills 
(Attach these to your other Medals using the "Overwrite Skill" button!) 
Second Chance III x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
ATK B V Max & Lux+ x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
ATK B V Max & GA 1 x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

Other 
 Speed Gem x 1

Male Female
FFRK Dragoon FFRK Dancer
NOTE: You will receive BOTH FFRK Dragoon and FFRK Dancer avatar parts from this board.

Medals 
6★ Chip x 1 
6★ Dale x 1 
6★ Cid x 2 
6★ Cid 10 x 2 
6★ Magic Mirror x 5 
5★ Magic Broom x 3

Skills 
(Attach these to your other Medals using the "Overwrite Skill" button!) 
Second Chance III x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
ATK B V Max & Lux+ x 1 (6★ Scrooge) 
ATK B V Max & GA 1 x 1 (6★ Scrooge)

Other 
 Speed Gem x 1

■ About Avatar Boards: 
・Select "Avatar Boards" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
(If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

The Mysterious Sir Challenge is here! 
Complete objectives to get 3000 Jewels!

■Event Period 
Mar. 1, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 8, 2018 4:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 1, 2018 8:00 to Mar. 9, 2018 0:59 (UTC)

Face off with the terrifyingly powerful Mysterious Sir
Emerge victorious and complete objectives to receive 3000 Jewels!

Event Period: 
Mar. 1, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 8, 2018 4:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 1, 2018 8:00 to Mar. 9, 2018 0:59 (UTC)

It's High Score Challenge time! 
Special for the FFRK Collaboration, the prize this time is the FFRK Warrior of Light Medal! 
Aim for the top of the rankings and score high to receive this exclusive Medal! 
As the FFRK Warrior of Light Medal features a FINAL FANTASY character, it will also be strengthened by FINAL FANTASY Boosters!

This time, players that manage to rank within the top rewards tier (1st-1000th) will receive a Boosted version of this Medal! 
・Boosted FFRK Warrior of Light1,000 more base Strength and Defense.

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
FFRK Warrior of Light P Upright 7 8 hits. 1 turn: ↑ STR by 7, ↓ target's U-DEF by 2, SP ATK bonus +30%. Inflicts more damage with 1 enemy left (incl. raid boss parts). Enemy countdown +2. Single 5 × 12.51 - 21.96

* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rankings" on the right 
5. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

You can view the High Score Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the right

Tips to Maximize Scores! 
 ●Use Medals with high Special Attack damage multipliers! 
 ●Equip Score Bonus Medals! 
 ●Plan your route by focusing on enemies you can defeat!

※Please note that using Skip Tickets or Skip Tickets+ will not give you a score.

Event Details 
・The goal of the High Score Challenge is to earn the highest score you can! 
・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue. 
・The greater the amount of damage you do to enemies, the higher your score will be. 
・Your score will be finalized when you defeat the stage's target enemy or when you are defeated.

▼You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to boost your score! 
img

Coliseum Update for March

■ Event Period: 
Mar. 1, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 1, 2018 8:00 to Apr. 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

The March Coliseum update has arrived!

This month, those who battle their way through the Coliseum can earn themselves the Kitty Ears and Mushroom Cut hairstyles!

Those who manage to battle their way to the top will also receive this new skillSecond Chance IV
This skill has a 100% activation rate at max level, so it's perfect for getting out of especially tricky situations!

Battle your way through the Coliseum to receive these and other great rewards!

You can view the Coliseum Tier Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
2. Tap on "Coliseum" 
3. Tap on "Tier Rewards" on the right

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
2. Tap on "Coliseum" 
3. Tap on "Ranking" on the right 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

There are also two Bonus Boards available for those with extra Coliseum Coins!

The Monthly Gem Quests for March are here! 
Complete these challenging quests to receive Gems!

■Event Period: 
Mar. 1, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 31, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 1, 2018 8:00 to Apr. 1, 2018 6:59 (UTC)

■Event Details: 
These Monthly Gem Quests are both difficult and rewarding! 
Complete objectives for a series of five quests to receive a variety of Gems
This month, you can get two Power Gems, one Speed Gem, and two Magic Gems!

Each quest will require you to use a certain Keyblade, and you won't be able to use any Friend Medals. 
Additionally, you will be unable to use the continue function during these quests, so come prepared for a fight!

If you find the quests to be too difficult, try upgrading your Keyblade or leveling up your Medals!

[Update: March 2nd PT] Draw Three Times Each Day from the Top-Drawer Deal!
img

■Campaign Period 
Mar. 2, 2018 12:00 a.m. to Mar. 4, 2018 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Mar. 2, 2018 8:00 to Mar. 5, 2018 7:59 (UTC)

■ For a limited time, draw three times per day from the Top-Drawer Deal! 
Expand your Medal collection with powerful buffer and copy Medals!

During the campaign period above, you will be able to draw from the Top-Drawer Deal three times each day, as opposed to once daily! 
Take advantage to get your hands on these powerful and useful Medals, including Illustrated Kairi [EX] and Illustrated Xion [EX]!

Read on for more details!

■Deal Details 
The 4-Medal Top-Drawer Deal guarantees the following: 
・You are guaranteed to receive one of following powerful Medals (including two amazing EX Medals!): 
 - Illustrated KH II Kairi 
 - KH 0.2 Kairi 
 - HD Naminé 
 - KH II Naminé 
 - Illustrated Kairi [EX] 
 - Illustrated Xion [EX] 
・You are guaranteed to receive one Tier 6 or above Medal! 
・The remaining 2 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・As an added bonus, you will also receive one Magic Mirror Medal, too! 
 (NOTE: This deal does not have a "guaranteed within X draws" aspect.)

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of these Medals! 
・Boosted Illustrated Kairi [EX]Illustrated Xion [EX]1,000 more base Strength and Defense.

NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

Medal Details:

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost Damage Multiplier*
Illustrated KH II Kairi 
*Includes music.
M Upright 5 Restores 10 gauges. Greatly recovers HP. Raises PSM STR by 1 tier for 1 turn. Lowers PSM DEF of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn. Inflicts fixed damage. All 0 Total 20000
KH 0.2 Kairi S Upright 5 Raises STR by 6 tiers & PSM STR by 1 tier/1 turn. Lowers enemies' DEF & PSM DEF by 1 tier/1 turn. Significantly recovers HP. All 2 × 3.93
HD Naminé 
*Includes music.
M Upright 5 Unleashes the same special attack as the next Medal. Works only when set before a Medal. Single 0 × 4.17
KH II Naminé M Upright 7 Unleashes the same special attack as the next Medal. Works only when set before a Medal. Single 0 × 5.01
Illustrated Kairi [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Upright 7 1 turn: ↑Upright STR by 2, STR by 7, PSM-STR by 6, ↓targets' DEF by 3, PSM-DEF by 4. Enemy countdown +1. HP recovery LV 4. Fills 5 gauges. All 0 × 4.53
Illustrated Xion [EX] 
*Includes music.
M Reversed 7 1 turn: ↑ Reversed STR by 2, STR by 7, PSM-STR by 6, ↓ targets' DEF by 3, PSM-DEF by 4. Enemy countdown +1. HP recovery LV 4. Fills 5 gauges. All 0 × 4.53
* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: March 1st - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Once again, SENA leaves things out. The balloons from the Boards (which are otherwise fantastic), the round skip increase in Coli...I think the reason we haven't gotten the Cupcake part in Coli is because we're behind on Coli Rewards too and these Hairstyles are part of that. Not sure why they didn't just have all 3 in, but I'm not working for SENA so I'll probably never know.

Aside from those nitpicks (though leaving out the Coli change is a bigger nitpick IMO), what we got today is really good. The Avatar Boards are some of the best we've had in a long time, containing a bunch of goodies and 3 Brooms each along with two outfits in each. Was expecting 4 separate boards, but this is much nicer. The Kefka challenge wasn't too bad. Less than 1000 HP bars on both foes and it's 2 1v1 fights, so pretty simple. Same cannot be said for the Gem Challenges though. 3rd one was really difficult due to those older keyblades having lower multipliers, but #4 I literally cannot complete at the moment due to the final round having both the Reaper and a Volcanic Lord. Cannot outtank them because VL rebuffs himself and doesn't care about Debuffs while the Reaper can poison which throws any semblance of tanking out the window. Can't nuke them in 3 turns either because the Reaper can heal himself. I don't recall ordering a side of Regen with my Inflated HP. Granted, I didn't even order the Inflated HP but take out his Regen and I might have had a chance with that one. So I have no idea what 5 has, but I'm pretty sure my Deck isn't up for it yet. I really need iXEX...

Oh yeah, HSC. The Inflated HP has reached those too. Got over 40mil, but sadly SENA were not as generous as with New Year's Halloween Donald and 60mil is needed for the Medal. Sadly I probably won't be getting him through Ranking either. Pity.

Veevee

Awards

So I opened the app this morning, saw that you could gain another 3000 jewels from the collab so that at least on the reward front it would be a good event and I was just about to praise the generosity in that point (even though the rest of the event still sucks). Then I heard everyone complaining about that gem quest, so I went in and tried for myself ... and now I'm already totally stuck on the reaper quest and can't even reach that infamous spider. Boi, I am SO salty right now, those keyblade restrictions are a terrible idea and those quests are just nuts. I feel actually punished for having enough bad luck to be eluded by an EA40 copycat medal yet. Why, just WHY.
And to put the icing on the cake, this HSC. -_-

EDIT: By the way, am I the only one who would've wished that the costumes would've been available as actual costumes for the character instead of a static clunky brick of pixel art? Not that I don't find it funny, but I'd have preferred it a lot over this.

EDIT 2: I'm honestly thinking about getting that Aqua. My magic medals suck really hard (I only having Key Art Coming with shitty traits, Key Art 4 with ground def, Riku with strength trait and Vanitas with shitty traits), so I'd be best off with her banner. I already pulled once on her, so I'd need another ~28.000 jewels, I have 47.000 jewels which I planned to save for anniversary. Anniversary is still a month away and until then, I'm only interested in one avatar board that I have to buy because of the looks, so I could go into saving mode again after my pulls. What do you guys think? Is Aqua worth pulling for or should I continue saving my jewels because she'll be outdated quickly (I know that everything's getting outdated, but it's a question of how long that takes)? Does she make a real difference?
(Another info: I have both Kex and Xex, those are the only EX medals that I have.)

Last edited:

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

the gem challenge is a bit hard this go around im having a tad trouble with starlight, 3000 jewels was nice, im gonna save up the month of march for the 2 year aniversary and hope its something delightfully good.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

I got the first Gem in the Gem Quest.
That's one more than what I got in the previous one, so I'll count that as a victory.

By the way, am I the only one who would've wished that the costumes would've been available as actual costumes for the character instead of a static clunky brick of pixel art? Not that I don't find it funny, but I'd have preferred it a lot over this.

Thank you.

hqdefault.jpg

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Updated OP with the Top Drawer Deal campaign!

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

*Sees last night's Tweet* "Starting tomorrow you can pull 3 times per day from the Top Drawer Deal!"

UdxFHgm.gif

*Finds out today that it only lasts a few days*

Darth_vader_no.gif

Gods dammit, SENA. Always holding something back...I was this close to having no negativity this morning. So close...

Veevee

Awards

Seeing how they increased the times you can draw from the top drawer's deal to three (which is kinda unnecessary to me, but yay for the people who like it) makes me suspicious that the might put Kex into VIP on Monday. The gem quests are super hard and hardly manageable WITH Kex, I don't think they are doable without and that way they could mark themselves as generous by making Kex obtainable to anyone who is willing to pay a little price.
They seem eager to make everything super hard now. The HSC enemies have a load of HP bars, the gem quest is super hard and now the raid boss is unnecessary strong so I had to switch to my strongest setup which has only one lux skill because otherwise it takes me several minutes and tries to kill that thing. Even with my strongest setup it's still 5 minutes+ which of course yields me hardly any lux, around 80mil per boss. Thaaanks, Sena.

Pirate Queen

Seeing how they increased the times you can draw from the top drawer's deal to three (which is kinda unnecessary to me, but yay for the people who like it) makes me suspicious that the might put Kex into VIP on Monday. The gem quests are super hard and hardly manageable WITH Kex, I don't think they are doable without and that way they could mark themselves as generous by making Kex obtainable to anyone who is willing to pay a little price.
They seem eager to make everything super hard now. The HSC enemies have a load of HP bars, the gem quest is super hard and now the raid boss is unnecessary strong so I had to switch to my strongest setup which has only one lux skill because otherwise it takes me several minutes and tries to kill that thing. Even with my strongest setup it's still 5 minutes+ which of course yields me hardly any lux, around 80mil per boss. Thaaanks, Sena.

People whined and moaned about the game, bosses, etc. was too easy. Well, SENA made it harder. Well, not everyone thinks the game is too easy. Next, those same people will be whining and moaning that it is now too hard.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

This Raid Boss yo. 150Million HP takes a while to go through. At least throwing on DBIIIMax medal means I can auto it, but it takes a few minutes. ~48 Mil lux per battle outside of double time and 98 per battle in double time is NUTS though. This would be perfect for level grinding!!! I would so love to just smack this Giant Enemy Crab for levels all the live long day, especially with 0AP going on. But outside of ranking, there is no incentive to keep beating it after the 8th one to have all the coins to get the Broom since we don't have the Cap raised yet. It's kinda sad and kinda annoying. Perfect opportunity here and I can't make the best of it because SENA is SENA. Mrgh....

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

People whined and moaned about the game, bosses, etc. was too easy. Well, SENA made it harder. Well, not everyone thinks the game is too easy. Next, those same people will be whining and moaning that it is now too hard.

There is certainly a fine line to be walked here... But lets be honest, Kairi EX and Xion EX were not the solution. A lot of people still don't have them. The game remained hard for them, and now it's running into the impossible territory. Meanwhile someone like me with an Extra Attack HD Namine and Kairi EX and Xion EX is struggling to find an actual challenge in this game anymore, while the missions that are actually challenging I know will be impossible for those who couldn't pull the unfair Kairi EX and Xion EX.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

There is certainly a fine line to be walked here... But lets be honest, Kairi EX and Xion EX were not the solution. A lot of people still don't have them. The game remained hard for them, and now it's running into the impossible territory. Meanwhile someone like me with an Extra Attack HD Namine and Kairi EX and Xion EX is struggling to find an actual challenge in this game anymore, while the missions that are actually challenging I know will be impossible for those who couldn't pull the unfair Kairi EX and Xion EX.

I definitely need more things to back up my KEX and XEX, cuz I have both and yea quite a few copy medals now, yet I still struggle with stuff like these new gem quests and I didn't even finish the High Score Challenge.... Also the missions against the raid bosses in Proud Mode are ass. I usually can flub them out, but I never get the top rewards....

Pirate Queen

Sounds like the game is heavily unbalanced. Broken. Not sure what the answer is. SENA doesn't seem to care to find a fix, or doesn't know how. Take your pick. Either way, you're left with people who struggle mightily, or those who find it too easy.

I have KEX and plenty of copy medals and other kinds of buffers, and yet find some of these new quests quite difficult and cannot finish them. Seems like it is going the way of Pay to Win. Buy more medals...or enough chances to get lucky...and get to keep playing the game and getting through the new difficulties. Frankly, I won't miss it if it gets too difficult or too much of a hassle for me. These are mobile games, you either enjoy them and play them, or not.

I love Kingdom Hearts, so I play, but again, if it continues to pose problems for me, I just won't play much. No big loss.

Coxdem

I don't think the game is going the way of pay to win. I have always been a free to play player and last month i managed to get top 1000 (top 500 even) in coliseum. The reason is the new banners they released (the top drawer and the key art copy banner). This is the fix to the current state of the game. The game isn't broken it's just evolving to require you to use the newer medals and the banner we've been having (including the guaranteed certain medals in the TAV banners) help you make a setup that can compete in the current meta and it's not like in the past when only the whales had a chance of having guilted copies of the latest strongest medals. The quests are getting harder and harder but that's to keep up with the power creep. People wanted a challenge and they got it.

Pirate Queen

I don't think the game is going the way of pay to win. I have always been a free to play player and last month i managed to get top 1000 (top 500 even) in coliseum. The reason is the new banners they released (the top drawer and the key art copy banner). This is the fix to the current state of the game. The game isn't broken it's just evolving to require you to use the newer medals and the banner we've been having (including the guaranteed certain medals in the TAV banners) help you make a setup that can compete in the current meta and it's not like in the past when only the whales had a chance of having guilted copies of the latest strongest medals. The quests are getting harder and harder but that's to keep up with the power creep. People wanted a challenge and they got it.

I never asked for anything more challenging. All I asked for was to be treated to what Japan was getting. That doesn't mean the difficulty without the rewards, which is what we got.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

If you bought the FFRK avatar boards, you'll get the Moogle and/or Cactuar balloon depending on which set you purchased.

Of course, nobody knew about this beforehand. No mention in notices, announcements, etc :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back