• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Main Character of new game??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soras Nobody XII

Sorry if it has been said but who is gonna be the main character of the next kh game? and if no one knows who would you want it based on??

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
We have absolutely no clue. Your guess is as good as the rest of us! Personaly, from what Nomura said, I wouldn't bet that Sora will be the main character, although it seems as though he will be involved somehow. I think that Terra, Ventus, and Aqua are all safe bets for now. =)

Sexy Angel
not sure about Ven. since hes frozen and all..

Ven isnt dead...

Anyways, the next KH game seems that it is going to cover the Knights, and itll be in the past... I WANNA PLAY AS TERRA OR VEN OR AQUA OR THE BALD DUDE OR THE DARK SOLDIER!!! X3

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well there is a chance for a handheld as well, but its also quite possible that Nomura also has a higher-spec Kingdom Hearts game in mind. I thinking a Kingdom Hearts for the handheld and another for the next gen console. I think its quite possible that Mickey might be the playable character in the handheld, but for the big Kingdom Hearts game, I'm suggeting that it would revolve more around Terra, Aqua, and Ven. Maybe Terra might be the main character of the higher-spec Kingdom Hearts title.

I think the Kingdom Hearts games that are going to be revealed at TGS, would be the high-spec game as well the handheld. But this new series as a whole will revolve around Xehanort and his memories, the Keyblade(s), Roxas, Mickey, and any other things that links the this new series to the current Kingdom Hearts series.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Water Dancer said:
didnt say he was dead, just frozen

Still doesn't mean he's going to be frozen for the rest of his life :closedeyes:. And the Secret Ending is probably just one scene.

I'm more prone to think is Ven. Since Terra might go border evil, it will probably go to an outside perspective. And the spiky hair, plus connected to Sora/Roxas makes him the most likely. Though Terra would hold huge importance anyway.

My bet is either Ven, or Terra, depending on how it's played.

Unless Nomura surprises us with Aqua.

pokihoki

I'm hoping so much for the main character to be Ven. Just cuz he looks so much like Roxas. XD
But, it'd be cool if it was Aqua. I mean, you can play as a girl! In a KH game!!! OMIGOSH!!!! :3

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
it'd be pretty stupid if Sora wasn't the main character. i'm sure his story isn't over yet. he'd probably take Aurons line and say to the rest, "this is my story and your not part of it".

Jessi1102

I'm hoping so much for the main character to be Ven. Just cuz he looks so much like Roxas. XD
But, it'd be cool if it was Aqua. I mean, you can play as a girl! In a KH game!!! OMIGOSH!!!! :3

it would be totally awesome to be a girl in kh, but the thing is it would kinda change the whole game wouldnt it? i mean Sora is suppose to be the hero ya know? if it was a girl she wouldnt be able i mean its like the girl trying to save the guy....although it would be cool for us girls to play a girl in kh i think it would change the whole game

Sexy Angel
The best character to play as in the next KH game is *drumroll* Winna Da Pooh B****S!!!!!!

lostsoul11234

it'd be pretty stupid if Sora wasn't the main character. i'm sure his story isn't over yet. he'd probably take Aurons line and say to the rest, "this is my story and your not part of it".

lol tht would b good

but i have a kreeping feeling they might do what they did last time... in 2 years they might make a portable kh detailing micky's story in the relm of darkness (maybe not micky but 4 the hell of it just pretend that it is micky... and dont yell at me sayin this wont happin.... im not sayin it will but thts the only idea i got right now)then in another 3 years we get the kh wit the 3 knights.... then another 5 years 4 kh3... wow i hope im wrong about how long it takes them to make kh games.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I'll be really dissapointed if the next KH game doesn't revolve around Sora, Riku & Kairi. But I guess it would be cool to play as Ven ... maybe Aqua or Terra too. If the new game revoles around the latter three, then maybe it might be something where we can switch out who we're playing as... like some of the FF games.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Here's the list of possibilities(as stated by nomura in his 'secret interview'):
  • riku(he's got alot of eloboration due)
  • mickey
  • xehanort
  • roxas(during his time in the org)

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
I'll be really dissapointed if the next KH game doesn't revolve around Sora, Riku & Kairi. But I guess it would be cool to play as Ven ... maybe Aqua or Terra too. If the new game revoles around the latter three, then maybe it might be something where we can switch out who we're playing as... like some of the FF games.

He isnt going to be the Main character, but the game will somewhat focus on him. I hope the next game isnt in card game format!!! :cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back