• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lvling up Summon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelsWhisper

I maxed out all of the drive forms. Now it leaves the summon left. Is there an easier way to lvl this ? xD I get tired of flying back to Olympia match to fill up my drive gauge.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Use a summon in Timeless River, (you can fight if you'd like, it'll make your meter go down faster) and go through the door to Disney Castle before your meter runs out. This fills it up to the max, then go back to Timeless River and do it again.

A similar process involves using a save point to jump to the Gummi Ship before your meter runs out, then go back to the world and summon again. etc.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Use a summon in Timeless River, (you can fight if you'd like, it'll make your meter go down faster) and go through the door to Disney Castle before your meter runs out. This fills it up to the max, then go back to Timeless River and do it again.

A similar process involves using a save point to jump to the Gummi Ship before your meter runs out, then go back to the world and summon again. etc.

This.

You can just stand around with the summon if you like, waiting for the gauge to go down, but it's kind of boring. XD

Axel_FODF

I use a way that goes pretty quick. Go to olympus and summon chicken little. use fps then quit fps mode then do it again and again until out of drive. Then enter a tournament and then exit. Repeat this to get max summon.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
For me, the easiest place was in TWTNW.
IMO, thats the best place.
You stand there, let it get down to one gauge, then go back into Betwixt and Between.
Do the same there, then go back to TWTNW.
I found that to be the easiest.

Its similar to the Timeless River strategy, but I hate TR, so I never bothered there.
And I'd also sometimes screw up on the door and end up messing up..XD

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
To level a summon, it depends on how many Guages go down with the summon during battle. Go to the World That Never Was in the streets. The shadow heartless almost never end.

D

The KR3W
oh yeah i hated that of how many times those Shadows have came up constantly

but that could possibly work

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
You guys leveled your summons up differently imo. What I did was I summoned some one in timeless river and I'd go fight... those enemies *depending on what abilities you have I believe* will drop tons and tons of drive orbs. so what I did was I would wait for my summoning gauge to go down one level... the minute it goes down I would collect and orb and make it go back to the previous number it'd immediately go down once again and I'd collect another big orb. each time I did this and it went down to the next gauge level I'd gain experiance for the summons.

It's incredibly easy I get like 15 levels per summoning. alot easier than just standing around.

No one really likes the summons anyways so yeah. I think genie was my friend to make short work out of the heartless.

but that's just me.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com

That's what I always did, same with the drive forms. It's a good strategy.

Stealth.Baker

For me, the easiest place was in TWTNW.
IMO, thats the best place.
You stand there, let it get down to one gauge, then go back into Betwixt and Between.
Do the same there, then go back to TWTNW.
I found that to be the easiest.

Its similar to the Timeless River strategy, but I hate TR, so I never bothered there.
And I'd also sometimes screw up on the door and end up messing up..XD

That's how I did it, and it worked pretty well for me. I'd suggest this strategy, over the others. It's definitely the easiest and best way in my opinion.

khlover7

I might return
its very easy go to the place where tron is and get on the ship thing, battle the heartless w/ ur sommon get off the ship then go back on and ur drive is at max (this will only work if ur sommon is w/ u when u get back on the ship) this also works w/ 4 ur forms except final

C

Colours

I maxed out all of the drive forms. Now it leaves the summon left. Is there an easier way to lvl this ? xD I get tired of flying back to Olympia match to fill up my drive gauge.

Go to different worlds, and summon them there. That'll help you out.

ThreeLights

Try mad different ways, it depends how much time you're willing to spend on leveling up. To level up my master drive and summons I went to Land of Dragons and beat up those centaur things and nobodies on that hallway connected to the emperor's throne room.

Dark Horizon

Disney Castle + Timeless River. Go into a picture thing in timeless river, use a summon and limit until you're about to run out. If you have max drive gauges, do it again. This time, go through the door to get back to disney castle. Full drive gauge. Repeat as necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back