• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Luxord in 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
It seems that you will be able to choose different organization members to battle with. Different members have different weapons and powers. So if Luxord would battle, what would he do for attacks?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Uhh, have you played KH2? You've seen his attacks. He turns people into dice/cards, and idk what his other attacks could be

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Hmmm. I don't know--maybe he'll use his powers from the GAME? /sarcasm

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Well, I'd like to see him go more in depth with his element. Nothing about him in KH2 said "I CONTROL TIME! PH34R ME!!" His attacks never had a time element to them.

Maybe in 358/2, he'll be able to 'pause' or 'rewind' enemies movements.

Uhh, have you played KH2? You've seen his attacks. He turns people into dice/cards, and idk what his other attacks could be

My god. He was asking how you wold control him. Right? Yeah. I mean, look at Luxord. Look at him. Yeah. That will be hard to control.

T

Twilight_Thorn

I think Luxord would probly throws his cards like darts w/ movements kinda like Sora in Wisdom form.
lmao, *I CONTROL TIME! PH34R ME!!*

Awards
Uh, Nomura talked about how they might not be able to fit in all of their attacks from KH2. So. Yeah. Just take a look at his fight. It applies to every organization member so this topic is pretty much pointless.

shadow_of_light

well i would expect some of his attacks to be on the reckless side since he's a gambler and all. there could be some moves that hold high risks for backfiring and killing himself.

T

Twilight_Thorn

i would like to see how Vexen, Lexaeus, and Marluxia play.( i mean attack wise)

lexaes would swing that tomahawk like a hyperactive 3-year-old, not caring who it hits; vexen would probly attack like goofy would; and marluxia would probly attack like sephy would w/ that scythe of his and MIGHT use that death clock (lol, Metalocalypse :thumbsup:) like he does in kh 2: fm+. ps, marluxia pwns XD

Akans

「moriya」
Yeah I agree with what others said, he'll have high risk attacks, probably have insta kill hits that may backfire, or else something similar... Ditto with time magic. It brings Haste/Stop into mind from the FF series...

Cyypher100

:laugh:lol you would think if he could control time so well he would have figured out a way to NOT DIE...hmmmm, oh snikies! the kid is gonna get me! *pause* *rewind* *stepsideways*

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Hey, remember that attack when he threw cards all over the place? "Scatter!" And made you press four "O" commands? That's probably his "heavy" attack that won't be on the DS, but he'll have all the others. Cards and dice, rewards for beating him in the "game", you know. As in, rewards for the enemy! Hehe!

Yeah I agree with what others said, he'll have high risk attacks, probably have insta kill hits that may backfire, or else something similar... Ditto with time magic. It brings Haste/Stop into mind from the FF series...

Um......Stop was in Kingdom Hearts, too, ya know.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back