• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Luigi's Mansion 2! (3DS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Not to bash, but the original looked, in terms of graphics, terrible! Luigi's movements and facial expression's weren't realistic at all. I won't be picking this up but I wonder what the story will be. I can't imagine Mario getting trapped again.

Oh and the game looks to make good use of the 3DS's 3D capabilities.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Wonder if he'll be having to save Daisy. Nintendo seems to want King Boo to be Luigi's nemesis the way Bowser is Mario's, they might as well give Luigi his own personal cast of characters.

O

Oberon

I'm so upset that I may actually have to find/buy/steal a 3DS just for this.

State

Awards
Not to bash, but the original looked, in terms of graphics, terrible! Luigi's movements and facial expression's weren't realistic at all. I won't be picking this up but I wonder what the story will be. I can't imagine Mario getting trapped again.

Oh and the game looks to make good use of the 3DS's 3D capabilities.

Right, because Mario games are all about graphics. But yeah, Luigi's Mansion didn't look as horrible as you described.

Janus Q

i would love to buy a 3DS just for Luigi's mansion 2. i loved the first game, i especially loved the boss fights.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
man, i guess all that pity really got to mario so he finally paid nintendo to make luigi another game

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I'm already wondering where in the hell this mansion comes into the equation. The old mansion gets demolished and rebuilt as a number of different houses depending on your total treasures by the end of the game, so in reality it really shouldn't be Luigi's mansion at all, unless he's stupid enough to fall for that prize trick again.

State

Awards
unless he's stupid enough to fall for that prize trick again.
65feaec4-5e1c-41d8-9e16-21c6190ef47f.jpg

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm already wondering where in the hell this mansion comes into the equation. The old mansion gets demolished and rebuilt as a number of different houses depending on your total treasures by the end of the game, so in reality it really shouldn't be Luigi's mansion at all, unless he's stupid enough to fall for that prize trick again.
Luigi is so stupid enough to fall for that trick again. XD

Realm Walker

I hope he doesn't.

Maybe he finds out Daisy is trapped in the mansion?

Never played the first one (heard it was pretty bad though), but this looks fun.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
is this coming out this year or 2012, man it would be awesome if this came out this year along with super mario 3d and mario kart 3ds. the first one was one of my first and favorite games for the gamecube along with pikmin and melee

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
supposedly, there are more than 1 mansion

i guess he decided to be a ghost buster lol

luigi was never the same after that first mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back