• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lucky star

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraluverforever

did someone have see this anime it just rocks :thumbsup::thumbsup:what do you guys think about lucky star?

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Lucky Star is mediocre, and isn't as funny as it tries to make itself out to be.

Horrible theme song, too.

Nami

usually not funny
♥ ★ Lucky★Star★ ♥

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Lucky Star!
I Have the Dubbed episodes here [I didn't upload them] --
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Okays! Discussions!
Go ahead and raise any topic about Lucky Star,
Comment about one of the Videos,
Ask a Question,
It's up to you! =D

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Re: ♥ ★ Lucky★Star★ ♥

I watched about...15 minutes of the first episode. I was like "Uh...what?".

"oh sup gaiez lez talk about the ways we eat food"

Nami

usually not funny

It's supposed to be like that!
it's randomly awsome!

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards

lol, the first time I watched it, I was like WTF
the food part went on for like 10 minutes...XD

but, after the first episode or so, you get used to the randomness.
It doesn't really have a plot (well, it does) but it's not conventional in any sense.

seriously though, the fact that Konata's in it should be reason enough to watch this.
she cosplays Haruhi Suzumia. XD

Rix

:)
Awards

LOL! It's the anime where they are singing "I buy sausage" in the beginning xD

jking.

Nami

usually not funny

@Rixam: Heya! They do! Hahaha!
I just read the lyrics of it!
Makes no sense in english!
Teeheheheheh!

@Ken: Nuuh nuuh nuuuh. This is where I provide each dubbed episode ASWELL as talk about them.

@Everyoe: Mawww, I know it's great! It's sad it only has 24 episodes. I finished it in three days. =[

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards

The intro song is amazing. XD

I got to ep. 3 or 4 I think...

Nyxbor

I love this anime!!!
It's so random!
But it's way too short!
24 episodes= one day watching time T^T

Nami

usually not funny

-nods nods-
I watched them all in three days.
One and Two the first one,
three, four, five and six the second,
and six-twenty four the last.
-Nerd-

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

I don't think you understood me.

The thread exists already.

And for more IMPACT, here's one of the rules regarding duplicate threads:
In the past few weeks, I've come across several members making duplicate threads of ones that are already quite popular and on the same page. This has been especially frequent in Anime Central, General Video Games, and the Square-Enix section. I can't tell you how many damn Death Note, Final Fantasy X, or Mario threads I've had to merge due to the large amount of members who are simply too lazy to scroll down a page or two to see if the thread has already been made.

Solution: Quit being lazy. It won't kill you to search a page or two to see if the thread has already been done. Using the search function wouldn't hurt you either. It helps us staff members in many ways. For one, we won't have to waste time merging identical threads that are already on the same page. Also, it makes the section less of a mess, and as the neat freak I am, cleanliness is something I like.

Ergo, NEW RULE, EFFECTIVE 8-7-08:

Before posting a thread, especially one that concerns a popular topic, you'd better do well to search back one or two pages to make sure there already isn't one like yours out there. And as a fail-safe, use the search function to make sure there hasn't been a topic like yours made recently.

If you fail to do so, and if I have to continue merging threads for no reason, every duplicate thread I see will be deleted. The one who posted the thread will be warned as well. Continuing to disobey this rule after being warned will earn you even more serious punishments.

This rule is only temporary. As for how temporary, that depends on how well you all obey this rule. However, it may become permanent if I continue to see duplicate threads as frequent as I do now. Nevertheless, I urge you all to follow this rule, for the sake of cleanliness and the staff's time alike.

UPDATED 8-8-08:

One day has passed and still nothing has changed. If anything, it's gotten worse, and I've been having to merge threads like crazy today. Not to mention writing up infractions for all these kids is getting quite tedious. Therefore, I'm going to make it easier for myself and other staff members:

If I come across any more duplicate threads in the future, the thread will be deleted, and the user will be awarded a 3-day ban from the forums. Further mess ups by the same user will then earn them a month long ban from the forums, followed by a perma-ban if the user keeps it up. No exceptions.

In other words, this thread is my warning to all of you.
Read the underlined again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back