• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Oohh! I like that idea! That could be a lot of fun to write! But its gonna have to wait until the summer at least. Now that this school year is wrapping up, I've got more than enough to worry about. (this fic, finals, SATs, school trips, my social life!)

Anyways, sorry that I didn't get the chapter up last night. I got caught up in some things I needed to do. And since today is the last day of my spring break ( :( ) I have to do my homework, which I left for last minute of course.

So most likely, the chapter won't be up tonight. But I will do my best to get it up asap!

Oh yea. I know you're all itching to know what the letter says. Don't worry. You'll find out in the next chapter. I just like to leave you hanging. :p

Guardian_Shiro

Website
www.animingle.com
Yeah I've forgetten about the highschool days of exams and summer vacation. Wow I'm getting so old. Now its work and college. No problem. Everyone has crap they gotta do. So dont' worry we'll be here when you get situated. You know we love ya.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
I know! I'm really sorry you guys! This week has been crazier than ever! You'd think that after a spring break, the teachers would go easy on you or something. But no! They just keep piling on the homework. UGH!

Anyways, I really am sorry about this...again. But by the way things are going, I may not have the chapter up until sunday... :(

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
True Serenity said:
I know! I'm really sorry you guys! This week has been crazier than ever! You'd think that after a spring break, the teachers would go easy on you or something. But no! They just keep piling on the homework. UGH!

Anyways, I really am sorry about this...again. But by the way things are going, I may not have the chapter up until sunday... :(
take as much time as you want

AxelLover156

snowdog said:
Keep it up! I hope you decide to take my advice and make Riku have someone to love in your next fanfic. I'd really love to see you create a new character just for Riku.
I'm doing that for my fanfic "Through Rikus Eyes" Her name is Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back