• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, True, I don't want you to start over. I really like where this story is going, and I'm sure most of your other fans would agree, but don't have the courage to say so. You even said there would be drama.

But it's your story. You call the shots. I love your work, and I don't want to see this story end halfway through. That doesn't mean I don't want an alternate story. It means us fans want to at least see this one finished, because we love it that much. But if you do restart, that's fine too.

Guardian_Shiro

Website
www.animingle.com
I would like you to have Riku have someone. Make a character up. Riku needs some loving too. You can still have the drama. I've written several of my own novels (I've only finished two ack!) and I can tell you that drama can be found anywhere. I'm in the middle of writing my newest novel 'Elemental Awakening' and I have eight main characters and man is there alot of drama.
You can do anything you want Serenity. You are the creator. I just think you need to lighten it up a little. You can still have the same concept with your adventure and all. But Riku should not be bad. I don't know if you beat KH2 but he's totally awesome. I love the sacrifice he made for Kairi and Sora. He is a totally admirable character. He needs the kind of love Kairi and Sora have. Maybe he wouldn't be so lonely. I mean he has Sora and Kairi but he still needs his 'heart mate' of sorts.
I was going to write a fan fic about it but I think you'd be much beter at it than I.
But don't listen to me or everyone else. Do what you want to do.
And hey maybe you can give your oppinion to one of my novels. I could always use a critic. ^-^

To be honest, I don't think starting over is worth it. Think about it. If this story hadn't turned out the way it has, no one would have liked it. I don't mean to sound nasty, True. It's just that I'm a really tough critic and very hard to impress. There's still time to bring the story back on the track you intended, if you feel you have to, but starting over is the last thing you want to do.

AxelLover156

Hi, I'm AxelLover! I've just read all the chapters and have to say the best fan fic every!! (I haven't read a lot of fan fics, but I have a friend who writes really good stories and yours was almost as good as hers. And thats saying alot!) I can't wait till the next chapter! I've started writing a fan fic, called Through Rikus eyes, its a story about Riku in his point of view, I hope to release it soon, but I'm a little scared! Anyways, great story, I will be reading

Gamergirl

Silver Member
hey neo!!!! where have u been? i was kinda blown that u abandoned ur fic but anywayz . . .TS this is totally ur choice alone but i would say u should keep going with the story with how it is now . ..but if u do choose the "riku" route i would probably give him a g/f jusy so he won't be so lonely . . .probably not namine though. i still think thats a wierd pairing

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Ok, this is what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna finish up this fic the way I wanted to, even though I'm not too crazy about it. Then, maybe once it's done, I'll make a new fic/another version of it.

As stuck as I am, I just can't let you all down. You deserve to know how this ends...even if you don't like it lol.

So with that said, I am off to start the next chapter...finally.

Expect something sometime tomorrow. I'll be sure to have it up by then.

Golden_x_Heart

ZOMG TRUE IS BAAAACK!
:huggles: I misseth you. =D
Anyway, I know exactlywhat you mean with the whole "I don't know where to take it" thing. Same thing happened to me with my fic. I'm starting over now though, with a new fic.
I'm glad your finishing your's out though. I'm sure the new story will just as good as this one is too! I know it'll pwn either way. =D
So, take your time. Work out all of the kinks and problems, get everything the way you want it. I don't think anyone is trying to pressure you. Everyone was just kinda freaked I think because you were gone for so long.
So yeah. I'm done now. =D
I'm looking forward tot he updaaaaate!
<3

That's the spirit, True! No one ever gets anywhere without doing things they don't want to. But I'm sure we'll like the rest of the story. Even if you don't. It's been really good so far, so I'm hopeful for the rest.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Hehe. I was thinking about alternate endings as well. But I still have a few chapters to go before this fic is over.

Anyways, the next chapter is basically done. I just gotta edit it and stuff. But I'm just so tired that I can't do it right now lol. It will definitely be up early tomorrow though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back