• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looking for some good Animes!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
^Yeah, it just seems like a DBZ rip-off to me. Though, I don't mean any disrespect by that.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
The only one I'm watching is Vampire Knight.
If you like vampires and stuff, I recommend it :D
Then there's Bleach.
And I don't know about Fruit's Basket, it's kinda good.

Ren

adios motherfucker
My all-time favorites would have to be
Gundam Seed
Gundam 00
Fruits Basket
Slayers Next

and some more that I've forgotten over the years =\

What are you on, heroine? That shit was horrible.

What are YOU on? It was a great anime. Maybe Destiny was crap, but Seed was fine.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
No, not really. SEED was ****ing horrible. Most of the Gundam series after Wing, excluding a few ****awesome ones, were pretty much shit.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Let's see.
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
It's different...I'll just say that.

Clannad

It's a fullout drama so...it's funny at one point an then make you cry. Fu-chan.

Lucky Star
If you just want random little jokes and whatnot after another. the show has no plot but meh. It's pretty funny and the theme will get stuck in your head. Plus it has tons of anime references and whatnot.

Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl)
Kinda...creepy how it shows the realism of human beings and their hatred, betrayal, etc. It's a really good one. Watch both series

And right now...I'm watching Shakugan no Shana (I'd give you the English translation but I don't know what shakugan is or if it should even be translated...Shana's Shakugan? ah well.)
This one is strange, interesting, a bit scary, and...pretty. <<' Like really pretty.

Along with Shana, I watched a bit of Vampire Princess Miyu and Zero no Tsukaima. Miyu's a bit old but it's still enjoyable.
Zero no Tsukaima is a comedy and...well, it reminds me of Harry Potter except everybody is horny and the main character isn't 'omg amazing!' and blows everything up. For that one, you pretty much have to watch it. It's pretty good for what it is. .-.

If you're looking for a violent comedy, Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan (Club-to-death Angel Dokuro-chan) is well...perfect for that. ._.'
YouTube - Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan OP Just watch the opening... <<' It's amazingly hilarious to me.

Daxam Madatu

Here are some that I like

Code Geass
Bleach
Death Note
Naruto
D. Gray Man
Chrono Crusade
Full Metal Alchemist

Neon Genesis Evangelion was also decent

pinkchan831

Some little suburb of Chicago that no one cares ab
No, not really. SEED was ****ing horrible. Most of the Gundam series after Wing, excluding a few ****awesome ones, were pretty much shit.

What exactly was it that you hated?? Destiny sucked ass, but SEED was amazing! Sure there were some moments that made me laugh when they probably weren't supposed to ("KIRAAAA!!!" "ATHRUUUUUN!!!") but aside from that, I don't really see anything wrong with it. We may just be into different genres is all :)

EDIT: Of course, the fact that I'm a chick and the anime is FULL of sexy guys doesn't have anything to do with it...*drool* lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back