• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Like Toy Soldiers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoSora

This RP is about being selected to be a new generation of gods and goddesses. Any male who joins would obviously be a god, and females would be goddesses. In the beginning, we all start as humans with terrible memories of tragedies in their pasts. For example, parents killed, banished from home, etc…

Our characters live on the world of Druaga, which is ruled by gods. As our characters move on with their lives, they continue to hate them. They wish that they had never been born, until they realize that it isn’t their faults that they are so depressed. They know who is to blame. The gods. They are tired of being pushed around by the gods, always living a life that is chosen for them, always being treated Like Toy Soldiers by the gods. The “ones up above” always control what happens to them, they always decide what will happen to them, and the 10 people who join are tired of being “toys.” They decide to fight back. They want to overthrow the gods, and make things so that they can live their own lives they way they want to.

What they do not know, is that the gods wanted this, because it is a test to see if the 10 chosen ones (the 10 ppl who join) are able to defeat them. The gods are old, and they aren’t immortal. They need heirs to become the new generation of gods, and they have chosen 10 humans. There are 10 gods to be replaced – 5 are male, 5 are female. One male and one female both control 2 countries and 2 cities in Druaga. One male and one female control two elements, they are listed below, along with the countries and cities.

They only need to test them before they will become the new gods. Every few millennia, a new generation of gods were chosen to rule over the world. This time however, the gods want to ensure that the new generation will be immortal. Normally, the 10 are just chosen. This time, they will be put to an extremely difficult test: to restore the 10 capital cities back to normal.

Each of the 10 countries on Druaga held a crystal in their capital city that protected the countries, and Druaga itself. If the 10 crystals were all removed, the cities would be destroyed, and the magical core to Druaga would be exposed, open to enemies. The 10 countries had an agreement that they would never go to war with each other, or attempt to tamper with any of the crystals. Now, the gods have switched the crystals around, and the cities are slowly being destroyed. Each of the crystals was sent to the opposite city. (Example – Crystal of Fire was sent to Aquaria, and the Crystal of Water was sent to Rubia.) This breaks apart the bonds that hold the planet together. The 10 chosen ones have to restore the crystals to their rightful cities, and kill any enemies created by the gods in the way. As they restore the crystals, they recieve godly powers, and by the time they have restored all 10 of them, they will be the new gods.

When you join, you control one of the gods (the elements you pick), and the human who is fed up. They have to be the same gender, as the human will become the new god for that gender and element pair.

There are two moons on Druaga, one made entirely out of crystal, and one made out of black rock. There are two countries that rule over each moon. The two moons will play a large part of the RP later on.

The gods and their cities are:

In this table

~~~RULES~~~

1. NO godmoding.
2. NO controlling of other people’s characters. The only exception is if they give you permission, or if it’s a small action. Also, you control one god, and one human.
3. NO spam.
4. You MUST PM me to ask if you can join, and to receive your personal password to join. Also, you have to send me your bio in the PM as well.
5. You MUST post at least 3 sentences in your bio.
6. You MUST have fun! :p
7. Post as often as you can!
8. NO guns, or futuristic weapons

~~~SPACES AVAILABLE~~~

Light/Dark Male: NeoSora - Omni
Light/Dark Female: RESERVED

Fire/Ice Male: lionheart06 - Kyo
Fire/Ice Female: Ultima Keyblade - Faiju

Water/Lightning Male: Rikimaru - Alexander
Water/Lightning Female:

Earth/Wind Male: tidusora - Shyome
Earth/Wind Female: Oathkeeper - Arita

Nature/Metal Male: I don't know - Saure
Nature/Metal Female: Lady Alexielle Van Jean - Eden

~~~TEMPLATE~~~

Human:

Name:
Sex:
Bio: (Must include tragedy)
Appearance:

God:

Name:
Sex:
Elements:
Appearance:

Here are mine:

Human:

Name: Neo
Sex: male
Bio: When he was 16, he was in a party traveling as a healer, and during one battle, he and his friends were overpowered. He couldn’t keep up with all of the healing, and he passed out. As he was unconscious, all of his friends were brutally killed, and he was left in the middle of the field. He now wants to stop the gods, and have his own life.
Appearance: Here

God:

Name: Omni
Sex: Male
Elements: Light/Dark
Appearance: Here

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
The SHIT is Bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S!(why this password T_T)

Human:

Name:Trev ?????
Sex:Female
Bio: When Trev was only a baby,her entire village was destroyed by an evil group of men.She losted every memory of her family and friends.She doesnt even remember her own last name.Trev blames the gods for her loved ones and seeks revenge
Appearance:http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=58125

God:

Name:Faiju
Sex:Female
Elements:Fire/Ice
Appearance:get later

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Last edited:

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Self help books suck monkey balls

Name: Tariq Hassan
Bio: The son of Saul Hassan, a top ranking agent in a group called the Black Berets. His father was forty when he retired as for his mother, she died soon after giving birth to him . This caused a slight feeling of resentment towards him from his father. Nonetheless he was raised well and lived a pretty happy middle-upper class life. That was until, Tanaka a Yakuza boss with a vendetta came into his life. His house was raided, him beaten his father tortured then killed. He was 15. This had been the begining of his downward spiral through life. He soon became an assassin and he was good at it. After many battles with drugs, organized crime and much illicit sex. He has decided to aim his misfortune towards the gods.
Appearance: Attrubites: 6'4, Black, Athletic build, Handsome but fight hardened, cold grey blue eyes.
Attire: Business-y yet at the same time casual. He wears a somewhat broken in dark gray pinstriped suit. Well the jacket and the pants anyway. under, he just wears a regular white t-shirt adn as for his shoes he wears these

God:

Name: Kyo
Elements: Fire/Ice
Appearance: Later

Last edited:

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
God I can't believe I am doing this.....I'll get my girlfriend to join if no other girls takes water/lightning

Name: Ukiah Oregon
Sex:Male
Bio: His life was what some would call perfect. From birth he was wealthy and his father trained him to be a horse tamer and sword fighter, skills his family was known for, when he was 17 he married his best friend, Adonna. She was happy and so was he, they spent time training steeds for the armies Amberia. One day his wife was went out on the plains to rein in one of the horse's who had become loosed, she was caught by a predator. She crawled home and died from her wounds while Ukiah held her. He blamed the gods for this, when truly it was just wrong place at the wrong time. He can not find happiness and now will make war.
Appearance: Get later

God:

Name: Mobius
Elements: water/lightning
Appearance:get later

I don't know

Password: "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard"

Human:

Name: Heriques
Bio: He was chosen by a knight of Druaga to be a guard to protect others from infidels. He was taken from his village at the age of 13 to train for 15 years without seeing his home, later he was sent to destroy the very village he was born in, but he did not complete his task. For not burning his village to ashes he was accused of treason, and was exiled to live in the woods for as long as his heart beats.
Appearance:Heriques

God:

Name:Saure
Element: Nature/ Metal
Appearance:Saure

NeoSora

ooc: We can start as soon as we get one more girl. After that, any more people are welcome.

Name: Alexia
Sex: female
Bio: Her family was murdered infront of her eyes. The days of her past haunts her even when the ppl that killed them was dead. She went around from place to place, not really with a care in the world. All she wanted was to find peace..
Appereance:
okgnkl.bmp

God:

Name: Eden
Sex: female
Elements: Nature/metal
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/AngelAlexielle/Others/yaynewrppic.bmp

Last edited:

NeoSora

ooc: We can start now. Anybody else is welcome to join.

Last edited:

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
ooc: start it off, you made the rpg :D you should have the priviledge to go first.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Tyako, a boy who was not very young, had walked down the field looking around his environment.

As he sniffed the air, he said," Aaah...the wonderful scent of fresh air, I hate the smell of abusive people."

"The Earth is a wonderful place," said Tyako," but it should not have room for evil people."

Last edited:

I don't know

Heriques woke up from a long, uncomfortable slumber, and then sat up. He stared at the forest view in front of him, and then moved his hand around in his hair just in case something crawled into it when he was asleep on the bed of rocks. He picked himself up, and slowly walked over to the near by pond that he always slept by. He stared at his reflection, and then scooped a hand of water from the pond, and drank it down. He then tried to focus, on what he was before he was a man exiled from a vast country, he always tried to remember this, since it was his only speck of hope for a better life.

NeoSora

Neo rode his white horse Mithos to a town and stopped for supplies. He was going to the city of Fauna to see the mayor. He needed to find out how to get to Prismia. he had a feeling that he needed to go to Prismia for some reason, but he couldnt place it. When he tried to get it out of his mind, it kept tuggging at him, until he gave in.

He knew that Prismia and Fauna were both capital cities, and that they would have a way to get to one another. He couldnt travel through space on a horse, or by feet. He had heard of magical transporters located in all of the capital cities that linked to the other capitals, and he hoped this was the case. Neo knew that all of the cities in a country linked to the capital of the country as well, but he couldnt find a teleporter in the small town.

"Oh well, Id rather take the long way anyway, I dont have anything else to do." thought Neo.

Omni was watching Neo from the sky and he said to himself "Oh, but if you only knew what was in store for you..."

Omni went to Terranus to see Shyome. (tidusora's god)He opened a portal from the sky in Flora straight to Topazri. He found Shyome in the Temple of Earth.

"Shyome, have you selected your chosen yet?"

I don't know

While Heriques was sitting at the edge of the pond, he heard the giggle of someone near the spot he was in the woods. He quickly picked himself up, and yelled,"Who's there!?" He then heard the giggle once more, and realized it wasn't coming from a person, it was coming from the pond! He gazed at the pond once more, and instead of seeing his reflection he saw the image of a nymph faintly saying "Retrieve...", and after a moment disappeared. He then stopped staring at the pond, and got up. "Staying in these woods seems to leave a toll on the mind." he said quietly. As soon as those words left his lips he heard a horn mixed with screams, and the tearing of flesh. He ran toward the sounds, and saw the terrible scene of a man being attacked by a pack of wolves. The man was still alive, but bleeding badly, if he wasn't killed by the wolves, he would die by loss of blood. Heriques knew he must save the man. He looked around for his sling, and found it near the bed of rocks. He picked up his sling, and started to whirl it around his head rapidly, the speed of the sling rose, and finally Heriques released the rock from the sling he was whirling, and it hit a wolf right on the forehead, leaving the rock lodged in it's forehead, the pack saw what had been done to the wolf, and cowardly ran. Suddenly the man collapsed. Heriques ran towards the man, and noticed that the man's clothes were drenched in blood, and he was losing more, and more blood, he knelt by the man. The man said slowly, and faintly,"Thank.... you... take the... axe." Heriques glanced at the axe, and then focused back to the man, and said,"But." "Please.." replied the man, then the man spit up his blood, and stopped moving. Heriques walked towards the axe, and lifted it up, even though Heriques knew the man was dead he said, "Thank you." Heriques then put his sling in his cloak.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Yes, I believe I have. He believes in the nature of the world and not the violence. Unfortuanetly, he was kicked out of home and abused as a child. His name is Tyako," said Shyome.

"I think maybe you should tell the others who they should choose. I think you should ask them before that god or goddess is gone forever and no one to replace them. You were wise to confront me first," said Shyome.

I don't know

Heriques had a thought of returning to the country of Fauna under a new identity, but he soon realized the ignorance in what he was thinking. So, he just decided to stop by a pond to think, but he realized that there was no way to move around his permanent exile, unless he decided to leave for another country. Although that could work he didn't have a quicker transportation, and didn't know where he was, he layed these thjoughts to rest, and laid down on the ground staring up at the trees blocking the burning sun, and parts of the sky.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Shyome looked around his city and said, "I'm sure that Tyako is the one to replace me."

Tyako was sitting down next to a tree eating some berries that he picked off. "Mmm..these are delicious," smiled Tyako as he kept eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back