• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Like Toy Soldiers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoSora

"Hey. Whats the matter? Why are you sweating? And whats with the axe youve got there?"

Neo looked at Heriques with a puzzled look on his face. Neo stopped walking, and let Mithos rest.

"Cmon already, the park is only a short while more."

I don't know

Heriques quitely put back his axe hoping he didn't raise any questions, or eyebrows fro that matter when he was disturbingly gripping his axe.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"I want something exciting to happen, just something amusing and amazing and it has already happened," smiled Tyako.

I don't know

Heriques then said in his head Well, I just made one of the worst first impressions in my life. I just had to pull out that battleaxe, they probbably think I'm a psycho by now, I can't believe that I didn't pull out the sling. I could have said it was an ornament I got from someone. Heriques heard Tyako's comment looked at him, and said,"Well, this is Prismia there has to be something in this city. It's large enough to hold some type of excitement."

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"I guess so, my life has been nothing but bad experiences and I think this city holds some excitment, at least I want it to," said Tyako. He raised and eyebrow and was a bit amused.

I don't know

He turned his eyes forward again, and wondered what Tyako was looking at that made him so amused.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"I have never been to a city like this unfortuanetly, after my parents abused me and kicked me out of my home...I have been a peasant...," said Tyako. "I want to change that now," said Tyako.

NeoSora

"Yeah, whatever. Lets go have some fun! Lets do something, its really boring just walking around........Oooooh!"

Neo spotted a bard, singing with a lyre.

Neo handed Mithos' reins to Heriques, and crept over to the bard, where a crowd was gathering.

The bard was singing quite horribly, and he obviously couldnt play the lyre either.
Neo shouted "You suck! Dont quit your day job!"

The bard, and the crowd looked at him, and the bard ran after Neo.

"HAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Neo laughed as he ran away from the bard, who was trying to whack Neo with his instrument.

The bard gave up his chase as he was quite fat.

Neo went back to his new friends and said "Hehehe, like that!"

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Is it me or has that guy gone totally nuts? It's like he dranks 25 cups of coffee," laughed Tyako.

ooc: yeah, that was random....that was one character go crazy lol

I don't know

Heriques stared at Neo in confusion, and finally said,"Well, here is your horse. Just don't bring even more mayhem with yourself on the horse." He then handed the reins to Neo. "Well, since it seems like they won't let us into that place anymore, what should we do?"

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"He went crazy didn't he?" said Tyako because after he said that he fell to the ground and started to crack up.

He came back up and wiped the dust off his shirt. "But seriously, that is really messed up," said Tyako.

NeoSora

ooc: Everybody likes to eat pudding while touching coat buttons! :D

ic: Neo took the reins, and said "Well, now that my hyperness is over, lets go find a place to rest, and talk about stuffs. Oooh look! Theres a park over there! Lets go sit there, and talk about ourselves. Because talking is fun! You know whats really fun? Talking about stuff! Lets go do that! At that park over there! Where we can sit! And talk! About stuff!!!"

ooc: Lol, i feel like mojo jojo.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Uhh..yeah...uhh....you are super hyper, no question...you are getting a little too hyper," said Tyako.

"Yeah..uh...that's really weird...how many ounces of rum did you have?" asked Tyako.

I don't know

Heriques looked at the bar 6 yards away, and said to himself quitely so nobody could here,"Well, I know that's out of the picture." Even though he was a little surprised about Neo's hyper behavior, or even drunken behavior. He still followed him to the park.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Is he drunk....or is he just hyper? He seems like a wild mouse that runs fast and dodges people," said Tyako.

"Wonder why he's acting like that? It's a little too odd for Neo to be doing that," said Tyako.

I don't know

"Yeah, I really do thing something is wrong here, or maybe this is just how he acts when he is not in a large group." replied Heriques in a low tone towards Tyako, so Neo couldn't here.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"I guess so, but I'm not even used to his behavior. Its quite annoying and funny at the same time,"said Tyako.

"Don't you agree?" said Tyako with a low tone of voice ot hide Neo from hearing.

NeoSora

Neo whacked Tyako on his head with the hilt of his sword, and said "I heard that. It must be the effects of the teleporter. I dunno why you guys arent experiencing it, because you all took the teleporters..."

ooc: Now would be a good time to introduce the gods - We dont have to introduce them to our characters, but just to each other is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back