• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Like Toy Soldiers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoSora

Neo continued on with Mithos, and they arrived in Fauna.

They walked around for a few minutes, staring at the immense city. It appeared to be made entirely out of trees. The houses and buildings were in the treetops, and they were all connected by walkways, above the ground. Neo walked Mithos to a stable, and game him a salt lick.

Neo walked until he found a police officer.

"Officer, can you tell me how to get to Crystalis? I need to get to Prismia."

Officer: Just take the Elemental Transporter.

"Elemental Transporter?"

Officer: ET for short. Its over there, in the tree with the big platform on the top.

"Thanks."

Neo walked over to the tree the policeman pointed to, and saw a large platform with symbols inscribed on it. He found a guard, and said, "Can this take me to Prismia?"

Guard: It can, you just need a transport card. You can find them in the building to the right.

Neo went and found a small kiosk with a man inside.

Man: HELLO! Where are YOU going? ^_^

"I need to get to Prismia, and as soon as possible. I want to take my horse too, if that's okay."

Man: Its FINE! Ill just get you a transport card to Prismia, and you can leave whenever you like!

The man handed Neo a small white card with more symbols inscribed on it.

Neo went back the stable and retrieved Mithos. He took him to the platform and stepped on it. The card glowed, and the symbols on the floor glowed as well. Neo and Mithos were teleported to a station like the one in Fauna.

As soon as Neo was in Prismia, he knew it. The glowing crystal buildings gave it away.

Omni said, "Well, all seems well. I should get going to visit the others. Care to come?"

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Shyome looked around his city in hopes that the new ruler would take care of it as if it was his life.

Meanwihle, Tyako was looking around. "I wonder if anything can happen to me, bad or good again to get a feeling," said Tyako.

I don't know

Heriques got up from the ground, and knew he needed to leave the woods. He walked over to the bed of rocks, and picked up some medium sized rocks, so he could use it for his sling, just in case he faced any trouble when he was traveling, and finally he took the man's steel axe. At first he hesitated to leave his area, but then he suddenly remembered there was a river near by, He got up, and ran northwest towards the river. When he finally spotted the small glimmer of water he expected it to be the river, but as soon as he got to the edge he realized his assumptions were incorrect, what stood before him wasn't a river it was actually a sea.

Heriques then slowly said,"Well, how am I going to get across to that?" He then saw at the corner of his eye he saw the capital city of Flora, Fauna. He then said,"I guess, I have no choice, I could use on the ET to get somewhere else." Heriques then walked towards the city.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Tyako walked across the fields gently as he didn't want to hurt everything. He didn't like damaging the earth in which he walked across. He loved the nature and the earth and despised anything dark or evil around him. As he looked around, for a desperate need for something he said," I wish something could just happen."

NeoSora

"Well Mithos, we're in Prismia. What now?"

Mithos blew a raspberry as an answer.

"Dont talk to me like that."

Neo got on Mithos, and they started walking into the city. They walked past many buildings, until they grew tired.

"This city is huge. I hear that its the largest city in the world, even larger than Onyx!"

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Shyome deciced to followed the ultimate god, Omni. "Hello, Sir Omni, yes, now who have you chosen to take your place?" asked Shyome.

"As you already know, the one taking my place is Tyako but who is your takeover?" asked Shyome curiously.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Unknowingly to Neo,he will soon have an encounter with a girl with quite the attitude.A black and gret stallion raced through Prismia.A girl was riding it."Come on Zantos...we must hurry!Or we shall be late."Right before she could say another word,her horse on the ground as well as her.She looked up to see she bumped into a man with a horse."Oops..I am..sorry"

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Tyako looked at two people riding a horse.

"Hey, wait up!" shouted Tyako running after the two.

NeoSora

"Are you OK?"

Neo helped the girl up, and saw a defiant look in her eyes as she pulled herself away.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Tyako followed after Neo helping up a girl.

"Mind if I help out?" asked Tyako.

He raised and eyebrow and got nearer.

I don't know

Heriques soon got to the capital Fauna, and tried to hide his face from anyone governmental officials.
He walked over to the largest tree he could find, and walked up to the ET, and said in a disguised high voice,

,"Can I teleport to-"while he was trying to think of where to escape Crystalis flashed in his head "Crystalis, I'm expected to be in Prismia today." he lied.

The officer looked at him suspicioulsy, and then sayed,"Fine, I'll just need your transport card." He gave the man someone elses card he found on the ground, and entered the ET. He was then teleported to the capital of Crystalis, Prismia. He then said,"I've escaped from Flora." Heriques gaze then fell on a man bumped into by a horse, and some guy helping a girl. He then said,"What happened here?" He then reluctantly made himself walk towards the scene.

That very moment, Saure looked at Prismia from his metal temple, in Titania's capital, Platinus, and said, "He has arrived in Prismia, I can finally use my plans to make him a god over the country of Titania."

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"I am so sorry...I was in a bit of a rush there."She tried to help Zantos up."Is your horse ok?Are you ok?"She tried to look down,hoping she wasnt in trouble again.

I don't know

Heriques just looked at the other guy wondering the same thing, but of course he just wanted to follow someone, so he wouldn't get lost in the country Crystalis, and it's capital Prismia.

NeoSora

"Im fine. Mithos is fine as well. We were just traveling to everywhere and nowhere. Since we're all here, we might as well go sit somewhere and go talk. Its getting boring talking to your horse all day."

NeoSora

"Do you two want to come?" said Neo, turning to the other two standing around them.

I don't know

"Sure. I really don't know any of the locations, or anything here." said Heriques. "Well, where are we going?"

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"I'll tag along," said Tyako in a comfortable voice and hoped something could happen.

"What are we doing anyways?" asked Tyako in a naive tone of voice.

NeoSora

"....."

Neo started pulling Mithos' reins, for him to follow.

"We're going to find some place to sit, maybe a park, or a food place..... I think we could make something with the four of us..."

I don't know

Heriques invisioned the thought of him in some group risking his life on some perilious task, and fending off beast of mass porportions. To him this felt like a transformation from the lonely exile to the great warrior he was meant to be when he was chosen as a knight in his earlier years. Once he was focusing back on the real things that was happening know up from his dreams he realized he was clutching his axe in a tight grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back