• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Like Toy Soldiers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Ow, why did you do that for? It hurts, well not really," said Tyako rubbing his head.

"So, you do odd missions? How cool is that? I wish I could have jobs like you," said Tyako.

I don't know

NeoSora said:
ooc: IDK, the gods dont tell us that we'll be replacing them yet, they give us powers as we go along, and when weve put them all in the right places, they tell us.

Ic: Neo woke up, and saw Heriques and Tyako outside his room. "What happened, why are you guys shouting???"

ooc: Well, now I feel like an idiot, I'll go change it.

ic:
"Well, they don't have to be gods, they could have just been nymphs, or a case of mass hysteria, even though both are very rare, but it's not impossible.", said Heriques. "So, you also had a dream?", he said turning to Alex.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
Alex glanced over to Tyako then to Heriques. "Yeah I tried to kill this guy but he froze me in the air some how. And then told of something about to happen. I don't believe it not one bit." Alex looked up to the ceiling. Actually this dreamed seemed somehow more real than others.

I don't know

"Hmm...... well to the reality of our dreams, it's probably hysteria, but if there really are spheres we need to fix, we should check it out." Heriques then looked back at the sky to prove himself wrong.

NeoSora

"I wonder. If there are more like us. I mean, sent to fix the crystals. I wish I knew what they meant......"

I don't know

"I kind of doubt it.. if something that showed us all that stuff in one dream, or vision they must be pretty picky."sighed Heriques. " Well, since we're up we should do something..... how 'bout we start that sphere thing now."

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"What do you mean start what sphere thing? What are you talking about?" asked Tyako.

He scratched his head and tried to remember his dream, and it ran smootly like a movie in his mind.

NeoSora

"Uh... Since Prismia is the largest capital city, it probably has the most information on these 'crystals.' We should go to the library and do some research."

I don't know

"Oh, yeah crystals.", said Heriques trying to correct his mistake."Isn't Prismia's library the largest library in Druaga."

NeoSora

"Thats what Ive heard. We have to find it though. Lets go ask somebody in the morning."

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"We're going to go to a library to research a crystal. Meh, I think I'll go, after all, I did have the same format of dream as you guys didn't I?" said Tyako.

He did some stretches so that he wouldn't have gotten tired, and he raised an eyebrow.

I don't know

Heriques then sat down on the couch in the lobby waiting for the morning to come, and occupied himself with his excitement of the search for the crystals, and scrolls of important news, and letters he found on the table in front of him.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"When does the morning start? I want to go to sleep, but in the morning, I'm fully awake," said Tyako.

He raised and eyebrow and sighed of boredom.

I don't know

Heriques looked over to the small watch, and then sundial, and said,"Only an hour til' daybreak." He then looked over to Tyako, and said," You could rummage through the inn's personal writings."

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Yeah, I could rummage through, thanks Heriques," said Tyako.

He ran off to find the personal writings.

ooc: Oathkeeper, you could always bump into my god, Shyome. :D

I don't know

Heriques kept on looking at the papers on the table, and then found a wanted list on the table saying with a list of people that if caught would be paid over 100 silver coins. He then snuck it into his bag, hoping nobody saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back